This graph looks so good

this graph looks so good

tradingview.com/chart/ARKBTC/D8zzQWS2-Ark-at-major-support/

Other urls found in this thread:

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How much nigger do I need to be to devour this white chicken mcnugget?

Virus

i clicked it...
something is happening to my compuetaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Its not a virus .-. but here's the graph anyway

holy shit that does look good
why did i not buy

What is the easiest way for me to own Arc? I have an EtherDelta smart contract and a Coinbase account. I own btc eth and some erc 20 tokens.

EVERYTHINGS MOONING TONIGHT, I CAN FEEL THE FOMO IN MY VIENS

deposit bitcoin on bittrex and buy
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK

Can I trust Bittrex with my ID and identity information? They are basically forcing me to do an enhanced verification procedure.

18K ARK since april checking in
/compfie/ tbqfhf

White women are superior.

Could have posted that instead of the girl. lol

It looks like it could hit 300k sats before another long period of consolidation.

Yes.

But that being said, I never actually needed to do that myself to buy Ark on bittrex.

if it hits 300k I will creme

I have 18k too. I bought much later than April though.

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MY LIIIINNNKKK
FUUUUUUCCCCKK THAT WAS MY LIFE SAVINNNGGGGSSSS

Sell LINK, but ARK.

I OWN BOTH AAAAAAAAA

DONT BUY ARK ON BITTREX

You can only withdraw 0.025 BTC worth of coins a day unless you want to give them all your identification.

Fuck those faggots

Debating on selling verge and putting it to ark. Any ideas?

Credit bureaus can't keep your information secure.

You'll be fine.

Boning a girl for the last month on the daily that looks just like this

do it, verge is quite shit imo, used to hold it, glad i sold it off for some NEO, then put the remained into ARK

What exchange should I use then?

Bittrex is the only one I've bought on. It's now going to take me 2 weeks to withdraw all my ark, paying 0.1 ark for each transaction

I've been able to withdraw 3 bitcoin a day without identification.

Literally the only other exchange with ARK is binance, but I use bittrex just fine.

Can't say that without sharing pics.

How do you withdraw more than 0.025BTC?
This is the message I get trying to withdraw

Click the details and send another screenshot. They may have changed their policy since last time I checked.

Binance had ARK (not as high volume as Bittrex though) and allows 2 BTC daily withdrawl with no verification.