Just went big on REQ

A OMG vs REQ thread convinced me to get into the triple digits of REQ

The reason is simple: REQ hasn't had its day in the sun, its 15 minutes of fame. Any piece of real news hits and this is rising on pure hype. Could go 10x, but more importantly I think its the safest 2x ever by 2018. 60M market cap is easy for the most random use case coins, meanwhile REQ has incredible potential and connections.

As I'm writing this I'm thinking of going even harder. Who cares if its just a whitepaper right now, thats the point, the hype potential is at maximum bc theres no reality to tie it to. Once theres an alpha or something people realize how far away all this stuff is and sell.

Other urls found in this thread:

spec-rationality.com/request-network/
blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have a really good feeling about this one.

>safest 2x ever by 2018
This could easily 2x tomorrow. The team is releasing screenshots of the platform tomorrow and has announced they are ahead of schedule so who knows what to expect. Look at the trade history on binance. Someone has bought 70eth worth over the last 10 minutes.

>Who cares if its just a whitepaper right now
anyone with half a brain. they got their money from the ico, so wait until they do something.

you had 3 weeks to buy this coin at -50% off and YOU DIDNT DO IT???

this.

Eth only got $18m from their ICO and look what they have done in the last 2 years.

They have an update on the 10th. hoping for good news. Glad I bought over 100k when it the price was down!

Bought ico and filled up during recent dip.
If theres any decent news presented tomorrow I think we will leave those low prices for good.

The team is ahead of their roadmap and moved forward website to interact with Requests, from Q1 2018 to Q4 2017. Which will support the first of their use cases: business invoices.

Have a hunch this isn't a run of the mill shitcoin.

>comparing this shitcoin to OMG

Where to buy this pls?

You may purchase in binance, sir.

Gratis

LOL, both white papers. Omg South East Asia Market, req has Europe and North America. Omg has backing from some small shitty company, req is backed by a huge bank and the most successful venture capital firm of all time...
Omg tries to trick its investors with Apple and Google lies, the other let's the product speak for itself.
Which one is the real shit coin?

DO you have a referral ID perchance?

Use this, would be thankfull! ;)
binance.com/?re f=10596687

Also, get some BNB coins you'll get 50% lower fees when you trade ;)

Imposter but oh well,,,
How many BNB coins required for discount?
Presumably one can get them from within the exchange.?

Only need whatever is required for the trade as you are using it for fees.

i have ~1k omg and ~100k req. if one of both moons. im rebalancing.

i am holding but.. aren't they french ? since when do a group of frenchies have the right to trample in and knock over the big-boys from the likes of paypal and the establishment? how would the big boys not get in on this and fuck these frenchies off?
anybody who gives me a good answer can have one of my lamingtons! they're from coles.

that's the point people expect paypal to buy out REQ in the long run like how Amazon bought out twitch etc

You know how you see a coin on the moon and you say to yourself "wtf, when did that happen? Where was I and why didn't I buy any of this when it was 6 cents???" Well, right now is your chance to buy that coin.

you deserve a lamington. i hadn't thought of that but now i will put my balls in a little deeper.

sorry OMGbros.

I sold after the 30% gains today and converting to REQ.

>OMG $800 million market cap
>REQ $40 million market cap

Did the same exact thing tonight.

Fuck McDonalds.

This is the ground floor for REQ. get the fuck in

My interest is peaked. What makes this coin must have? Considering to put a good amount of ravioli in this coin.

What will happen to people like us holding REQ if it's bought out? Since it's unregulated can't they just say fuck you?

Idiot...the moment news hits about req being bought out by paypal, the token price would skyrocket, you'd still have ages to get the fuck out WITH massive gains.

I'm a presale investor and dropped 150 eth into it and bought another 30 eth worth when it dropped to 50% ico.
I like the team and the institutional backing. The tokens unlocked right before btg fork and the altcoin Armageddon that was happening so it didn't have a chance to moon. Team is ahead of their roadmap and it's closest competitor OMG is over 20x Req's marketcap.

I think there is great gain potential in it otherwise I'd be dropping my bags for a small profit right now.

spec-rationality.com/request-network/
The Request Network requires the burning of tokens as part of the verification that a transaction has occurred. The burned tokens are removed from the circulating supply altogether. This decreases the overall supply of available Request tokens over time. Concurrently, the demand for tokens will increase over time as the number of transactions on the network increases.

Also if they do a buy out it wouldn't be for a year or two and I'm sure there will be more government regulations by then

What news? Why would paypal give us a heads up?

That said, volume is always much lower than supply. Even if they tried slowly accumulating, they would drive the price sky high before they even got 30% of REQ, whether we knew it was paypal or not.

REQ partnered with IEXEC. its time to go ballistic. also burning tokens shows that they care even tho they didnt fuck it up but binance did

Isn't REQ focused on another market?

South East Asia has more demand for this though, seeing how many people aren't linked to the financial system.

you don't understand how REQ is more friendly towards normies and how many deals Asia makes with the west every single day.

Also continuous payment will be huge

Who cares about people linked to a system or not?
People want the cheapest, easiest and fastest option. If anyone can do that, He will win the masses.

Gilles CEO of iExec on REQ Board of Advisors, dude has such brain power makes Vitalik and other autists looks like toddlers with downs.

source on paypal rumors?

it's not a rumor it's a possibility if it ever does happen

For Fuck Sake I was giving you guys shit when I had the chance to get this coin at 50% off

Keep buying high and selling low.

Nah i bought at 0.00017 after ICO, then sold when it went up to 0.00018

I was laughing when it went down to like 0.00012
Not laughing now tho

I let people sell into me at 0.00011. And sold everything now. Easy money easy life.

truue
i think it probably will 2x tho

REQ ICO price is 0.0002 ETH.

Currently market price is 0.00019 ETH.

Currently market cap is $38 million which is TOP 111.

When request hits TOP 100 on coinmarketcap, normies going to take notice.

GET IN NOW OR STAY POOR

sold for a 70% gain when you could have had an easy 1000%, stay poor.

The sellwalls around ICO price (0.0002 ETH) are massive. I think those are all the failed flipper pajeets trying to get out break even to gamble on another ICO.
Anyways, the fact that those sell walls don't cause a dump shows how much buying pressure there actually is. Once they are bought up, this thing will skyrocket with constant 100% gains every day for a few days. A x5 from here is likely before it retracts with a very low risk of this dumping.
Best risk/reward ratio of any investment right now.

-Merk

REQUEST NETWORK = PAYPAL 2.0. PAYPAL MARKET CAP $89.87B. IF REQUEST JUST GET 1% OF THAT = $898 MILLION MARKET CAP. THINK ABOUT IT. CRYPTOCURRENCY IS THE FUTURE! PAYPAL WAS WORTH NOTHING WHEN PEOPLE WERE STILL SWIPING THEIR CREDIT CARDS IN RETAIL STORES IN 2002!

pssh im still accumulating don't shill to hard.

are we hittin ICO today boys?

you seem to assume that user adoption is easy. it's not. not saying it won't get there, but it sure as shit won't be easy. That's the no. 1 problem of every startatup and perhaps the no. 1 reason they fail. Big companies like Paypal, Facebook, Google, etc. don't let others chew away at their market share that easily.

This is the one reason I don't like seeing all these REQ threads on biz. This place is filled with poor pajeets looking to make quick profits without any research or patience.

We have just got rid of them with the last dip... Now with all these posts we may get more coming in. This type of holders are terrible for a coin as they are too stupid to think long term and delay the mooning of the coin when real news comes out.

yea i know dude

for fuck sake now i might be getting back in, put in a buy order at 0.000188, still overall gain

I was playing with the swings the last two days. basically buying at 17k and selling at 18.5k. Managed to get another 20 000. I feel it is too risky now to do that any more so I am holding but if its a downtrend I will sell about 30% of my stack and try buy in lower.

But I doubt it is going down enough again to make these little 10% gains.

Those sell walls are whales that bought the dip

Kyber looks better to be honest.

Couldn't be more different of a project

Can you link me to the original thread?

All in since ICO. And today i came to the conclusion that i wont make it. Sorry Veeky Forums

ALMOST BACK TO ICO
AFTER ICO THIS IS HEADED STRAIGHT TO PLUTO

No we have the last wave of pajeets to get rid of at ico price then we can start the moon mission

For once biz is actually shilling a coin worth investing in.

This is a legit 10x
The fact they're building the only protocol for bitcoin/fiat/eth payments should make that obvious

>10x
With the backing they have and token burning? More, way way more. Gotta remember that the crypto market as a whole is growing stupidly fast, people who don't get it often say "no way REQ would reach $1/10/30/60! That's almost ETH's (or whatever) market cap!" but they don't realize that in a year or two we'll likely have plenty of coins surpassing the CURRENT ETH mcap and probably a coin or two surpassing the current BTC mcap. The market as a whole is growing, will REQ surpass ETH? Nah, by the time REQ hits 60bn mcap ETH will be soaring to 200+, but taking the current mcaps of coins as a limit for FUTURE mcaps of coins is fucking retarded.

Honestly, I'm thinking of buying this one, when is it expected to moon?

we should quit the shills on biz though... let's let them fomo in after we pass ico level

You are right the mcaps in the Future will be lower than today. Because of tulips.

why do you shill already retards...let pajeet stock up on link

i'm laughing hard at the retards who didn't buy around 11-12k when it first hit binance.

I'm capped on this since ICO. Shorted a couple of times to increase my stack with 15%.

My advice - be smart. If you havn't bought yet now is your final chance. Put it in cold storage and forget about REQ until Q1 2018.

Profit

Same goes for most promising alts...

there is a reason for this to moon in Q1

Hello nigger

There will be government connections announced before the end of year.

Hello pajeet leader

Government of which country?

Y Combinator likes to create adoption from top down to build a captive ecosystem. And you only expedite projects if you have a clear MVP or have developed further with a specific client set like the government.

Who is worse pajeets or niggers? Pajeets are shiting on the street but at least they are trying to educate themselves and they wont stab you in the throat

france

Just got back from India and was asking myself the same question a couple of days ago.

My answer is too - niggers are worse. India will be prob one of the greatest countries in 10 yrs. The progress they made in the last 10 yrs is huge. It's just so dirty and noisy everywhere. I'm not sure they'll be able ti fix this...

That is actually quite possible. Frenchies love their local projects.

Pajeets for sure. Niggers have great athletes at least, pajeets are like bugs.

Pajeets are a million times worse. Just the smell alone puts them in a tier of their own.

FUCKK MY LIFEEEEEE
>Buy 4000 REQ at 777 sat and enjoy gains
>look at binance
>only 199.8 REQ
>yesterdays order only partially filled and disappeared from the order list, so I thought it was complete
CANT CATCH A FUCKINGBREAK

req > paypal

What will REQ be worth if it reaches half of PayPal's mcap?

For me, it's UTRUST.

sauce

bummer.

I'm french, nobody give a shit about crypto
And the small community which do, don't speak about REQ

Req developer compared Req to OMG.

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b

We are not gonna be able break through this wall at all

a wild 400 k buy order at 900 satoshi has appeared.

That's me btw , please fill it fast, i want to get in below ico price.

I am talking about your government. Not you plebs.

Wait until tomorrow :)

IEXEC colabs with REQ. Tomorrow is next big announcement from REQ team. strap on boyos