Eating healthy in college

>only thirty minutes I can spare for lunch in between classes
>go to the student center
>lines for everything remotely healthy are ridiculous
>end up having two pieces of meat lovers pizza
I'm so fucking angry right now. How can you keep your diet healthy if you don't have a kitchen or the time to wait in line for five hours?

meal prep on sundays

Just don't eat lunch.

Make a sandwich before you leave in the morning you lazy pos. It will be instant at lunch time and a lot healthier.

meal prep

>Make a sandwich before you leave in the morning you lazy pos. It will be instant at lunch time and a lot healthier.
OP BTFO

At home, fill an adequate plastic bag with skim milk powder, oats, dried fruit and nuts in whatever combination and caloric scale fits with your diet. Obviously you can add other things. Then you're just going to add water and there's your lunch. You can eat out of the bag or fill it into some sort of container.

You can also use instant mashed potato powder instead of oats - this will give you mashed potato with milk. You can also use breadcrumbs for the medieval experience or quick wheat porridge.

Obviously you can add protein powder to any of this.

You can bring canned food, although this is less efficient - vegetables and beans are good, or possibly even fish.

Another option is just bringing a tube of tomato paste and eating that as your vegetable serving. You can do the mashed potato powder and then add the tomato paste on top as you eat - pretty good.

Is this a fucking joke??

this.
sandwich, side salad, cup of cottage cheese, and a banana/apple/orange/grapes. all you need son.

Thank you doctor Wu. You always seem to know the right thing to say at the right time

Sandwich for bulk season, no kitchen required. Peanut butter if you lack a fridge is good.

For cuts, sardines brah. Just tell anyone who looks at you weird it's like eating sushi.

>Sardines
>Dat sodium
Tuna is immensely better

Dude pls you little bitch excuse maker pussy
Prep some meals one night after class and carry a lunchbox with you

>eating cafeteria food ever

Keep telling yourself its someone elses fault loser
not gonna make it

Or just eat more later?

>buy tuna in a can
>mix with sour cream cheese mayo
>add to spinache and onions
>add one-two hard boiled eggs

Tasty as can fucking be, use low amount of mayo. 0 carbs, lots of healthy fats, high protein content. Enjoy sweet sweet gains with a light but filling meal. This is my go to at lunch, once you get good at making the right tuna salad you'll be a happy camper.

If you seriously cannot control yourself leave your damn debit card at home. You don't need cash on hand while getting your education on campus. Once finished head home and make the right choices.
You can't eat like shit if you are not buying shit.

If you really want to not eat crap you won't, sounds like you haven't decided if this is actually for you.

You always get to go home mate, if you can't resist temptation you better start packing lunches, the cafeteria can have healthy choices, your just deciding on something you think is tasty

on a shaker, add 100g oats, 2 scoops whey, 2 tbsp peanut butter, crushed strawberries, at lunch, add water and ice. and there you go, 80g carbs, 70g prot, 28g fats

I'm not a vegan but vegan meals can be nice for long days. No milk no dairy no refridgeration no problem.

>sour cream
>cheese
>eggs
>healthy fats

>0 carbs
>something positive for athletes

The retards are on the loose again.

lmfao im dying

this is astute commentary on the diet meme

Baby thinks he can only get energy from carbs weewoooweeewooo calling others retarded, enjoy being a space to glucose you far lard

Whelp your lucky I have auto correct else you woulda needed an ice pack nigger

I went to college on a shoestring budget.

I had a crockpot that I cooked in all the time and had people in the dorm practically begging for dinner.

3lb roast on sale, bag of potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, half a can of beer. BOOM. easy 5 meals. stretch it out by throwing in egg noodles, a little more water, and some stew veggies right into the leftover juices, and letting that reconstitute and throw some of the meat back in. easiest and cheapest twelve or so meals you've ever made

Enjoy your mercury poisoning loser.