Getting Veeky Forums was a mistake

>leave qt skinny nerdy girlfriend because I was fat and content and wanted to be fit and she kept me happy all the time and I had no reason to improve
>break up with her and cut all ties
>she cries a lot and blocks me on her cellphone
>I lose weight and get fit
>saw her today randomly going up the same street downtown I was
>she rushed her walk and got by my side
>kept looking at me blatantly so I'd look at her
>I didn't
>she rushed and got in front of me then turned back to look at me
>I instinctively looked at her
>she looked at me like "wow, what?!"
>she smiled some sort of melancholic smile
>she was beautiful and cute as the day I met her
>same glasses, same short curly auburn blonde hair she always wore
>we talked for a while
>she was at the same time sad and happy to see me
>I could see a look of admiration from her when she kept looking at me
>she kept talking about how I changed
>I could have been happy with her all this time
>she was my everything
>instead I choose the fit life
>now I have nothing left but at least I'm fit

Why even bother, lads?

And how did getting Veeky Forums changed your life to keep this Veeky Forums related?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZNrWmf4xH0
youtube.com/watch?v=O5J-DtKldpE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MsWlktW0kj4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>leave qt skinny nerdy girlfriend because I was fat and content and wanted to be fit and she kept me happy all the time and I had no reason to improve

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>didn't ask to get back together
I hope this is a troll post

This is some of the worst bait I have ever seen OP, and my god if it isn't bait, you're a fucking moron that should kys

ur dumb

>>leave qt skinny nerdy girlfriend

You are just a retard OP.

So retarded I don't believe it.

Post her pic.

I know I should. When I left and was in the bus already, I thought "why the fuck didn't I ask to go out again with her?" and, shit, I felt like shooting myself in the head for being so dumb.

And know what's worst than all that? She actually hesitated when I said "bye" as if she wanted to say something more than bye. She was like "oh... huh, bye" and gave a sad smile and stared at the ground for a while.

I'm a broken man right now, user.

>Getting Veeky Forums was a mistake
Nope. You're just retarded.

>left to get fit
>get fit
>ex still clearly into you
>didn't take her back to pound town
You could have had both you dumb mong

>leave qt nerdy girlfriend
>she kept me happy all the time
>she basically throws herself at you and you don't get back with her

You are a fucking idiot

You can still try to get her back man. Just explain how you feel. Tell her that you felt you were going nowhere and needed time to improve yourself. You clearly care about her so you're going to regret it if you do nothing

You better ask her out again right now cunt

>And how did getting Veeky Forums changed your life to keep this Veeky Forums related?
this isnt blog, reported

fuck off with your non sense shit story

Why are you so fucking retarded? Holy shit the solution to this whole situation is so fucking simple. Also you're an idiot for leaving her in the first place it sounds like. Off yourself OP, your stupidity is pissing me off.

You can get her back! Do man! Being fit is great, why not let her come back into your life and make it greater?

I've never been so angry at another human in my life

This is bait right? No one leaves a girl they like and are getting some from to get fit. You get fit while you are with her. The girl already loves you if she's willing to be with a fat ass.

If this is actually true then YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON. You did NOT have to dump her, your fucking troglodyte. The only upside to this story is now she's free to find someone who isn't a FLAMING ASSHOLE to her. KYS.

You are a genuinely unintelligent person and you should leave the poor girl alone.

Just think about her right now. Picture her in your mind. She's beautiful isn't she? She is the girl of your dreams, right? Just imagine 10 years from now, if you hadn't broken things off with her, where you and her would be, together, and happy.

Now realize that you ended all of that because you are too mentally retarded to know that you can workout and eat better while being with her. You did the right thing not because it helped you, but because she is better off without a fucking jack ass like you. You don't even have the mental powers to multitask fitness and relationships. You are the literal stupid jock.

You are Veeky Forums now, so give up on relationships with women. Your reason for lifting weights is so you can look like you lift weights, and looking like you lift weights is your only drive in life now. You chose this road and you are a better man for dropping her off before you traveled down it.

No, being an autistic fuck is your mistake.

>Just imagine 10 years from now, if you hadn't broken things off with her, where you and her would be, together, and happy.
FUCK YOU

I know I deserve all the pain but fuck you, man
I'm already hating myself while listening to "our songs".

I deserve it
I fucking deserve all the pain

We could have beautiful blonde curly haired artsy kids
I can't even cry. It's just an existential dread.

youtu.be/RZNrWmf4xH0

Dude you are really pathetic for writing this. This is really the only way you know how to get attention? Your cowardliness is sad.

Solid bait

Why did you really break up? Stop being a fag with this cryptic shit. Did she cheat on you? Could you not get it up? What the fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=O5J-DtKldpE

Are you crying yet faggot?

This is probably bait. I don't think there is anyone that retarded. I want to believe it's bait.

When I started dating her I was 100kg. When I broke up with her, I was 120+kg.
Her money was spent on food for us, comics and action figures. And she was really fucking skinny. Same height as me but less than half my weight.

Son, you should try to be less autistic instead of being Veeky Forums.

>blatant retardation
>short cut tumblr gifs
>reddit spacing

Hmmm

just die in a fire. die a slow painful death and let your last moments be filled with regret and agony. you stupid piece of shit.

>Break up with GF I really like because happy and content

A U T I S M

You sound like that autistic kid from Whiplash

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MsWlktW0kj4

Are you actually fucking retarded? Just ask her out you fucking brainless piece of scum. How can you honestly act like such a totally helpless bitch. All you have to d is say "I miss you. Could we catch up sometime?" And then you're in. She obviously likes you.

user, just call her.
At least do the effort of trying to get her back.

The "what if?" would kill you in the future

>i accidentally my gf

Holy shit that's painfully accurate except in my case was more crying and shouting and it lasted some days of "breaking up"
Except in my case I'll never achieve greatness, I just fucking lift

Fuck

calling out reddit spacing is reddit btw, I've been posting like that before reddit existed and never visited reddit in my life

You should watch whiplash. Honestly Neman sounds fucking exactly like you

>more crying and shouting

Guys, alright, this is definitely bait.

IGNORE every other fucking retard here OP,you did the right thing by realizing that a woman who pampers a man and stops him from improving is nothing but a certain pitfall later on in your relationship, you improved and that is great,many men get ruined by women that are too good and end up destroying the relationship later, in most cases because these women end up failing to see their partners as men anymore and start getting repulsed by them, HOWEVER you fucked up by not trying to get back with her again after you improved yourself and appreciated the need for continuas self improvement

If you didn't get back with her there was a reason for it.

Either you're too much of a pussy to override your own ego and admit you made a mistake and ask her on a date.

Or you've simply become TOO attractive for her (in your own eyes at least) and you're putting on some kind of "woah is me" act that's really just veiled selfishness.
If you really care about her you'd find a way to be with her.
But you don't, not really, or you're just a coward who can't face up to his own mistakes.
In either case you get none of my sympathy, numb nuts.
I'm actually embarassed I took time out of my day to think about your dumb post. Ta ta.

Just fucking text her right now oh my god I'm getting mad right now
Fucking text her you absolute retard

I lft medll

>sorry i made cube

pure autism

>leaving your girlfriend because you think shes holding you back from being fit
you deserve your sadness. what a fucking dumbass.

fpbp

>reddit spacing
Really nags my noggin

Seriously, what a melodramatic faggot.

I'm actually getting pissed at this obvious bait because it sure sounds like something I would do in an alternate life.

if only there were a device that let you contact another person anywhere in the civilized world

Yeah if anything it's slashdot spacing

Proof that getting fit doesn't change the fact that you're a fucking sperg. If she was everything you wanted and you're fit now, why not get back with her?

Oh wait you're probably a dick sucking faggot. Go suck some dicks faggot.

*woe is me

>has a really cute girl actually love him for who he is in spite of being a lardass
>knowingly and willingly leaves her for no reason

Fuck you OP. Literally millions of men dream of and work their asses off trying to get what you had, and you threw it all away. Not just that, but you also threw away your chance at getting her back, too.

You're literal retard and should kill yourself.

The retard didn't even have to leave to get fit.

Bullshit. Neman was right. He wanted to be fucking amazing and didn't want to be held down by some chick he didn't even like that much.

OP is just literally a retard who couldn't stop eating, blamed it on his apparently perfect GF, and then didn't even ask her to forgive him or something and is crying about it on Veeky Forums.

Neman became a drummer god. OP just lost some weight. Something plenty of people do WITH GF's.

>>leave qt skinny nerdy girlfriend because I was fat and content and wanted to be fit and she kept me happy all the time and I had no reason to improve
stopped reading there OP. Not gonna bother reading the rest cause I already know you're just a faggot who blames people for his lack of discipline and failures.