Manager and coworkers told me to stop bringing broccoli to work because it stinks up the break room when you microwave...

Manager and coworkers told me to stop bringing broccoli to work because it stinks up the break room when you microwave it.

Just eat it cold baka desu senpai

you should start boiling eggs in the breakroom for lunch

Find someone even more smelly to bring, every time they tell you not to bring it, bring something with a stronger and worse smell.

Eventually ask if you could just go back to broccoli

Vegetables are better for you ucncooked. Science can prove it I just don't have the peer reviewed article.

do this OP, work up to canned sardines

>microwaving broccoli or fish
Don't be rude, that shit does smell. Eat it cold or pack lunches that don't smell when reheated.

I can't eat raw vegetables unless i dip it in ranch. I steam my broccoli and most vegetables

this is excellent advice, they have no business telling you what to eat

in fact that's gotta be some kind of harassment

Just steam a weeks worth stick it in the fridge and eat it cold nigga.

this. cooking denatures protein
cant or wont

Start bringing durian.

fuck you, OP can enjoy what he wants.

keep bringing it op, if in any way they treat you badly or fire you, you have a easy winnable law suit for harassment.

why should OP not eat what he enjoys, because others dont like the smell of it, free country faggot

microwaving is shit, especially in plastic containers, that shit seeps xenoestrogens into your food

you cook your meat don't you? denatured proteins don't mean shit. just means they don't perform their primary function in that organism, aka prokkolli plant, which is not you. You eat them for amino acids in them.

At-will employees which are 99.9999% of people, can be fired at any time for any reason or no reason at all meaning a lawsuit wouldn't do dickfuck except get you laughed at and run up legal fees. Maybe learn how legal shit works before acting like you know what you is talking about.

if ur manager told u, u better fuckn do it

This is what Dwight Schrute would do.

>Microwaving food

Bring cabbage and microwave it.
THEY WILL FORGET ABOUT THE BROCCOLI VERY VERY FAST

I eat my steak at 110-120 degrees, also known as rare to medium rare. you clearly haven't taken intro to bio.

>change name to Pajeet
>convert to Islam
>start bringing curries to office
>if anyone complains tell them you have no choice you're compelled by your religion to eat Halal
>sue the company for religious discrimination and harassment
>bomb the office killing everyone

They deserve it desu.

Lol faggot, is steak the only meat you eat? You sounds like a spoiled girl who only drinks starbucks, cause she lives off of dady's money.

Also proteins denature at like 43 C, which is right there.

My guess you are a faggot who didn't learn shit in intro bio, cause all denaturing does is uncoils the protein from 4/3/2 form to primary, which destroys its function, but does nothing to its amino acids.

You're the faggot that "can't" eat cold broccoli without ranch. Why don't you whine more bitch boy? Can you not eat your toasty woasty or your sandwhichums unless they have the crust cut off as well? Fucking picky food bitch boy faggot cunt nigger stupid retard queer nine year old girl reading rainbow watching helmet wearing bleeding vagina skinnybitch.

Lol imbecile, I am not OP, I am just some guy who saw a post by some trailer trash faggot, who learned a new word (denatured) at his reject community college, and tried to enlighten this wonderful board with his "knowledge"

>Fucking picky food bitch boy faggot cunt nigger stupid retard queer nine year old girl reading rainbow watching helmet wearing bleeding vagina skinnybitch.
oh lordy i am laffin

Nigger its called office etiquette. If I couldn't trust one of my employees to be kind to their coworkers, why would I trust them with clients?

Free country, not freedom to be an asshole at a private business. Don't be a fag OP, eat it cold or bring something else.

Do they have a hot water tap on the coffee machine for brewing tea or whatever?

Heat a package of broccoli with that instead, sous vide style.

Bring boiled eggs and peel them in the break room. Also leave the shells in the trashcan in there.

Get a cheap can of sardines, open it and dump it in the trashcan and in the sink.

Made me laugh, user.

>microwaving brocolli and in the process destroying lots of complex molecules and phytonutrients contained in it

why not just eat it raw?

Lawsuit? "Person who eats weird food" is not a federally protected class under any country's labor laws little friendo

Solid advice

Yeah, I work in a convenience store and got told off by my manager for eating chicken breast behind the counter - which would be fair enough if her and the rest of the hambeasts weren't constantly eating crisps, chocolate, chips etc themselves behind the counter.

When I pointed this out she just started stuttering and said "Yes but erm, it's not the same because your food is different."

Chicken racism at its worst.

start masturbating in the break room instead

Can I have your manager? we have a microwave in the actual work open plan agile whatever and the food these fucking asians cook up smells fucking awful, my lunch food doesn't smell but i go off to the break room to microwave it anyway just to be morally superior to these work environment desecrators

Drink them

You are prolly crying in a corner or so but just fyi, every protein (channels, chaplerone, structural etc) is broken down in your body, because you can only absorb the amino-acids they are build of. Exception might be prion-proteins which cause stuff like Kuru, but unlike you literally eat human brains you don't have to care about that

This is terrible advice lmao how is fit so auts

how do you know your lunch doesnt smell? the asians could be saying the same shit behind your back

this is the genius of my superiority, even if it does smell and I can't tell because I'm white I'm microwaving it in the separate kitchen anyway so I'm already taking steps to reduce it's effect were it the case that it smells.

But it doesn't.

My bosses did too. They're my greatest enemy

>Meanwhile everyone is ok with stinky smokers breath

jesus christ this made me burst, just imagined the body in side the casket jumping around and smashing into every side.

I'm not okay with that at all, stinky food or stinky cigarettes.

Stinky food just means you've got weird taste, it's not a signifier of caveman like intelligence like being a smoker is.

people are so unhealthy that brocolli can be seem as weird

Pic related, it's a mean frog that's had just about enough

The fuck? You must be microwaving it in plastic containers.

It does stink, fuck off with that shit.

Get a $20 toaster oven for the office. Brocolli doesn't smell when cooked in an oven.

Throw the microwave away.

>Get completely BTFO
>HAHAHA i know, I'll just shift goalposts and call him names, that will show him

Kys you spaz