Brainded

>TWOD SCOROP[S

He's braindead.

Source?

I think it's over for him boys

Order 66'd

Is this peak natty limit?

how many scoops per scoop did he take?

He gonna die on September 5th. That way we can have a month of mourning each year for both him Zezz at the same time.

I really hope he's okay just so he makes a post-coma video justifying he steroid, misc drug, and supplement use

>GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDD FUCKING MORNING!!!!
>Alright just want to clarify the ungodly amount of processed food I eat from my own product line had nothing to do with it
>The chemicals that make up my 'Real Food' and 'One Day, You May' actually helped me get out of the coma because it boosted the BCAAs in my blood
>Steroids, synthol, and insulin injuections have zero side effects, you know?
>this was just a fluke thing and....I'm back on the grind all about that business, right babe?
>Okay, so today we are going to Gold's and we're gonna fuckin kill calves!

This

I thought for sure it'd be a heart attack that took him out, dude weezed like a asthmatic smoker just speaking normally while sitting down.

Who here talk shit about Rich or makes jokes about his coma every time but deep down in your heart you're worried

>brain deprived of oxygen for several minutes until paramedics finally get to him
>has to be put in coma because his brain is literally not working and operating his heart and other organs
I think your dream of him making a video again let alone being able to speak is pretty dim

Current rumors across BB forums (GH15, GetBig, etc):

>When he hit his head his brain was starved of oxygen for up to 10 minutes (brain hypoxia). He is now alive and can hear, but is in a Stephen Hawking state where he cannot speak, his limbs are frozen in weird positions and will be like that for the rest of his life.

>he is alive, he is ok

Metallica should dedicate the song One to him.

At least the poor basted can hear when the doctors say they're about to turn the life support off. He can give one last scream inside his head and them leave humanity forever.

This gave my shivers down my spine. Hope it's not that serious, he doesn't deserve such a fate

Shit man I really dislike Piana but nobody deserves that.

He is willing to do whatever the fuck it takes to become the best again

He wanted to leave humanity behind, but not like this man. Either the big guy comes back or he needs to be pushed to the other side ala Million Dollar Baby. Don't let him waste away, let him go out on top.

D-delete this user

DELETE THIS

I dedicate the song Coma by Guns n Rose to Richie.
youtu.be/UvFP7fhKEO0

Ironic

More like Manson's "Coma White"

>all the drugs in this world
>won't save you from yourself

More like girl friend in a coma

youtu.be/3GhoWZ5qTwI

god that sounds like fucking hell, especially after spending most of you life working to hone your body

if that was me, just pull the fucking plug

he's just training his brain anaerobically you fucking retard

ALL OF YOU should be taking this lesson from what happened to Rich Piana:
USING BANNED OR ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES IS ALWAYS A BAD IDEA.
Just accept your limitations, do what you can LEGALLY and ETHICALLY to reach your NATURAL limits, and ACCEPT that you're the best you can NATURALLY be. Then enjoy your long, HEALTHY lives, secure in the knowledge that your INTEGRITY is intact, and that no one will look at you and think "oh, that's one of those STEROID guys, how disgusting!"

>if that was me, just pull the fucking plug

The problem is they don't pull the plug in severe brain damage situations like this. Reports are Rich is breathing unassisted, so his options will be paying for round the clock nursing care or entering a home. He may, especially after the years of abuse, only live ten more years in that state, but it's fucking horrifying.

Especially as he is with a right sloot who will be milking his biz for all the shekels she can get before he cops it. Notice already how his site has gone into sale mode.

Agree with everything except:
>ETHICALLY
There is literally nothing unethical about shooting yourself in the head
>NATURAL
>NATURALLY
Cobra poison is natural, the antidote is unnatural
Vaccines unnaturally prolong your life expectancy
Cars allow you to transport your Asperger's ass to the slut dumb enough to fall for you fast enough, or to Mr. Goldbergstein's office fast enough to make a wage. Guess what? Cars don't grow on trees, man made them
Faggot

>GOOOOOOOOOOOOD fucking morning dammit

hardly watched your videos piano but please come back

Litterally this. He is unironically the Youtuber I watch the most.

Rich please not like this.

Its like I want him to open the 8th door and hit the gym one last godamn time.

Yes, there is. Somebody is going to find you and people are going to have to clean your headshot blood off everything around where you did it. That's going to be traumatic for most people, especially those who knew you and especially women. Going to assume you're smart enough to set it up so you're not discovered by a child at least.

i just really want to see a picture desu. He has to look deflated since theres no way theyre feeding him the same amount of calories that he would be consuming on his own. A lifetime of hard work is gone just like that.

Anybody have that one picture of the bodybuilder that got cancer and they showed a before and after pic? I want to see one of those but for Rich

Anyone else think its ironic Harpsichord is gonna die but boogie is gonna live ?

Piano has always visibly been a health trainwreck.

He has made an almost complete recovery, he lost some speech and mobile functions but they expect him to regain it over time

>Pic from when he tore his knee on the Chilean game show wrestling that manlet

Fake news.

I want his liver to be preserved after he dies

Dubs and the piano man is 6 scoops under

Supposedly Ricardo Pontefractcake is brain dead and all the money he has left will go to his ex.

Sauce was from some steroid forum so it'll be hearsay between meatheads, take it with a pinch of pepper

hoe did it actually happen? Did he just pass out and hit his head?

>not even a single "goddamnit"
4/10 is the best I can give you

I'm unironically from the area rich moved to in Florida and I know a handful of nurses from there. If anyone can figure out what hospital he's in I might be able to get details.

Link?

Probably the local zoo

Why would you ironically be from that area?

Are you saying somebody would go through the trouble to ironically live close to Mr. Piano?

Wouldn't the default just be that you unironically live there, or are from there?

Kek

>rich pianis
>big
Pick 1

Anyone else think it's a little suspicious that he just started dating Chanel two months ago, his ex-ex gf, and now this happens?

I don't think he fell on the concrete, I think he was pushed.

His girlfriend won't be getting any of his money though.

She didn't want money, she wanted revenge.

This would explain why she was so sweet to him their first month back together, but slowly and surely the facade cracked and you could see her utter disdain for him.

It was expected that this would come of that, and it must be investigated further.

revenge for what?

He dumped her, he has also been known for objectifying, berating, and beating his former girlfriends.

As told by another former girlfriend and confirmed by Sara.

>abuse body for decades with the some of the most toxic poisonous shit you can use without dying instantly
>on top of that also snort cocaine regularly
>the exact thing that should have happened, does
Stupid decisions have consequences. Regardless of how you feel about him as a person, he objectively deserves exactly whatever happens to him.

Just ask if a giant body builder is in any of their wards.... It's not like he's an average looking dude....

huh so he's a womanizer on top of being a racist and hitting retarded kids.

I wonder what's the last time he went this long without a workout

saddest kek i've ever had

he is what every Veeky Forumsitizen aspires to be

Any videos or proof of her loving him for the first month then developing hate. I found it a bit weird myself but didn't think much of it

>Steroids, synthol, and insulin injuections have zero side effects, you know?
Kys. He had literally talked about the sides and risks, and told people that only competitive bodybuilders should do steroids

>Zyzz is gone
>Piano is gone
Plz don't leave us Cheekie

He's gonna make an earth shattering comeback soon
;_;

pls make a full recovery, rich. I know that he brought this upon himselfself by abusing his body all these years, but nobody wants to actually see him go.

Go back to videos from a few months ago, and then fast forward to today.

literally his youtube channel is proof.

Amy Wan is kind of nuts from what I've heard, not that Piano is a saint.

Meant to reply to

at this point, it'll preserve itself

oh thank god

this is true, my dad was in an almost 4 month coma before he fucking died despite doctors saying there was absolute no chance for him
to come back and the damage he had on his brain was very severe so assuming he could wake up, he'd be crippled for life without being even able to speak or move. I'm glad he died desu no one deserves this kind of life.

>despite

Look that word up, you'll be surprised.

>brain deprived of oxygen for an extended period of time
>roided to the gills
>other stim drugs out the ass
>medically induced coma for weeks

he's a vegetable at best. as soon as they pull his cuck cord, it's all over. natural wins once again, roid manlets with tiny penises like the roid golem in OP BTFO as usual.

Genova had it coming

sorry my english isn't very good

ik you're trolling but wasn't rich 6'1 or something?

he's a lying cunt

>Bitter ex girlfriends talking shit
Surprise, surprise

>anything that triggers me must be a troll

lol, sack up and get a clue, you touchy, immature faggot. also, he's like 5'9-5'10 at best, which is why he always wears shoes that add a solid 2-4 inches (probably with soles in them as well).

you fucking cunt, he used despite correctly
his father was kept alive for four months DESPITE the fact doctors knew he'd never recover
user shares an emotional story like that and all you do is fucking INCORRECTLY nitpick his grammar/English?

you disgust me

Okay, with that interpretation it makes sense but not as he literally phrased it. What's wrong with correcting someone's wording or grammar? He didn't ask a question or anything, the alternative was to say nothing at all.

>whats wrong with correcting something that isnt wrong?

are you dyslexic or something?

m8, it WAS wrong. the fact that you corrected it in your mind doesn't make it right. re-read the original sentence. you reconstructed what I'm sure is the intended meaning and that's great but that's not what was actually written.

is this natural or are you intentionally trying to play up to the meathead retard stereotype

What part of Florida did Mr Piano man move to?

I'm not going to go an disect the original sentence word for word and explain to you what was wrong with it. it's simply not that important.

>meathead retard stereotype

projecting your insecurities.

Delray

>oh shit i cant refute anything hes saying because hes right
>"h-haha, its not because i cant, its because - dont care, r-right, h-haha"

nailed it

post yfw rich finally leaves humanity behind

i'm the original breh who responded to you, true he didn't ask a question but always good to show some sensitivity
what you
should've pulled him up on
in any case is his random line break.

But yeah, you're right, people should try and help one another. Just try and actually be useful next time desu

Jesus christ, if he's a vegetable, I'd rather they just pull the plug and allow him to complete his ascension, to truly leave humanity behind, and reside with the gods.

I was kinda trying to help you save face as well but if you really, really want to feel stupid here we go:

>my dad was in an almost 4 month coma before he fucking died despite doctors saying there was absolute no chance for him to come back

There are three crucial components here:

1. What comes before despite:
>my dad was in an almost 4 month coma before he fucking died

>despite

3. What comes after:
>doctors saying there was absolute no chance for him to come back

Legitimate interpretation: The dad died even though doctors said he had no chance of coming back from his 4 month coma.

"before he fucking died" is not marked in any way as having ended. Everything that comes after it is plausibly still part of that sub-sentence. The easiest way to fix the phrasing would be to pull "before he fucking died" to the beginning of the sentence. You could also use punctuation as in " - before he fucking died - despite..." but that's awkward.

Lol really?

I live 10 min from there. Ive seen Genova at my gym a few times.
Maybe Piana wanted to be part of the misfits crew

>wasting your time with that dumbfuck

Not worth the effort user.

No, not really, I just found the thought of him joining the retard-delray-misfits squad really amusing.

Did you say something to Genova?