Guys is snap city a myth?

Guys is snap city a myth?

Sure some people pull muscles or heeniate a disc but snapping your back?

Sounds like a meme gone too far

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQv9kayu9_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can seriously fuck up your back if you try scared cat form on 300+ pound deadlifts. Squats can also potentially fuck you up as well. The key is to not ego lift and not believe memes like people saying you should be able to deadlift 2pl8 from day 1.

If you experienced the pain you'd know why they call it snap city and not care of autismal technicalities.

Can you provide an example of someone destroying their back with bad form?

tfw you unironically deadlifted 2pl8 day 1 and no one on Veeky Forums believes you or any gymbros you tell it to except for my two gymbros who were there to see it

Nah I believe that
>TFW Neanderthal genes

Hey, that's not supposed to look like that

I didn't necessarily herniate a disc, but when I first did Starting Strength I tweaked my back pretty good and was out of the gym for a few months.

I think my problem was that I was actually progressing too fast and not getting enough sleep. I felt beat down going into workouts even though the weight continued to go up, so it eventually came to a head and bodybagged me.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cQv9kayu9_w
Skip to 20:34

when I started out I took a trip to Snap City doing bent over rows without tightening my core.

I was fucked for a few weeks but I fought through it, going for walks even though I had no back stability and couldn't tell if I was hunched over or not, then up to light dedlifts.

also snapped the shit out of my shoulders, my body just hates lateral raises or any kind of shoulder iso I have to compound all 3 heads.

thats pretty dope
but I did 225 for 3x8, believe it or not it was easy except for my baby grip

Me too. Veeky Forums is retarded. 245 lbs. My friend deadlifted 285 lbs, but he has arms as long as me and is 5" shorter.

i also did that

sauce on pic

>240lbs/84 kg

>3pl8 diddly
>2pl8 sqat
>115lbs OHP

All day one for me

>tfw can still barely bench 1pl8 6 months later

Maybe your pec tendons are fucked so your body unconsciously fails the rep? Try stretching and kneading the pec and pec insertions, and doing wide arm push ups with ultra slow reps (1 minute reps) and hands out laterally. This should help rehabilitate and neurologically reconnect to your pecs. Pseudo planche push ups also hit the pecs well.

Canadian government picture that /pol/ edited

Snap city is a thing for people who do powerlifts. The "Big 3" will always fuck you up after some time. Doesn't matter how strong you are or how good your technique is. Some exercises just suck.

I believe you. I was able to dead 540 with about 4 months of working out

I wouldn't compare anyone to shw power lifters... their body weight is probably constantly putting stress on their joints beyond most people's workout sessions.