Never Skip Leg Day

Doesn't this shit fucking disgust you?

>pic related

Even JonTron skips

>m-muh calves is the only body part making up the legs

Holy shit, how to not recognize that by himself

It doesn't matter if I skip legday. I must have done a million calf raises by now and my calves still look like twigs.

Calves size literally decided by genetics.

>what are body proportions
don't understand why you'd go out of your way to make your body look so comical

be fat for 20 years
ez calf gains

Thats not jontron

This guy's quads are jacked he just dresses like a retard.

Basically this.

You can always tell recovered fatties by their ridiculously muscular calves.

How is that even possible? How do you not notice that?

Does he have a genetic condition?

it's photoshopped but a lot of people really do ignore their legs completely because why bother when they're invisible while wearing pants anyway
then they look like birds when they go to the beach

There is a guy in my gym that is absolutely jacked but never trains legs, tried to lecture me on lateral raise form the other day.

It looks so fucking dumb idk how these people live with themselves, he looks like hes in a wheelchair.

You can't see his quads you moron

this

I am a shiteating DYEL and two of my gym buddies have been at it for 5+ years, working their calves every other workout till they can barely walk.

I have bigger calves than them. Not even fatty.

So piano man said some strange shit but when he talked about calves he said some shit about how he flexed hes calves while walking on treadmills and and on normal walks. So i tried it for the lols and i do like a hour of walking a day outside of work for cardio. So i tried this and the doms fucking killed me. But after a couple of months they got a bit bigger. Before this i tried everything heavy squats, standing and sitting raises dident do shit.

Can confirm.

t. recovering fatty

This is the only real way. I used to be a twig growing up until I got fat from 12-22 until I started getting Veeky Forums, 24 years old now with 20 inch calves and I've never done a calve raise in my entire life.

I stopped doing calves when one time I went too hard on them and Injured my left one. Later it carried over to my knee because of the way I was walking to avoid the pain, and I couldnt squat for 2-3 months. Fuck calves. Good thing is that my calves are genetically big so I don't have to worry about anything.

Ex-fatass here.

Why you guys are so obessed with calves? I have big calves but my traps are small as hell.
Traps/forearm>abs>>>>>calves

Yep. Recovering 30%+ bf. Down to 20 and my calves are beautiful.

>posting that picture
fucking newfags

No one cares IRL about your legs.

Literally no one.