Three days

this thing is going to explode when it upgrades on November 13th. all the big block miners will switch over to BCH in the absence of B2X. don't mess this one up

C O P E

Desperate

Tippu Topu kekku

>when you try to make Veeky Forums money

ok, keep buying link or dgb or whatever other shitcoin of the month you'll be pink wojak posting over

Strapped in

i think youre probably right but could you extrapolate your argument a little further

i think he's just trying to hint, to anyone that has some actual skin in the game
if you don't have much invested, look into it. you may turn your peanuts into coconuts

godspeed user

BCH is going to hard fork on november 13th to adjust the mining difficulty, which will make it more profitable to mine on the chain. Chinese miners will switch over from BTC, especially because they were already planning on switching to B2X anyway

When bitcoin goes up 10% Bitcoin Cash pushed 35%. Better to be in Bitcoin Cash right now. Yes it sounds great for bitcoin to jump from 7K to 7.5K but % wise it's way less than Bitcoin Cash moves. Go figure.

Interesting, how much do you think it will moon? I'll buy another 2 of them i think

Please explain the change to the difficulty further. I'm curious about it but don't know where to find info about it. Will they be changing how the EDA works? If difficulty is so low, won't there be a huge influx of BCH since blocks are being solved faster, increasing inflation until it's no longer profitable?

thanks

Its over. You lost. We won. Deal with it.

Yeah, thats why big money is buying in to Bitcoin Cash - NOT! Pic EXTREMELY related.

and it's been climbing steady
buy pressure is exceeding sell pressure. take away that sell pressure and this would be through the roof already.
Let them dump all they want. People will keep buying. when it hits coinbase, more will sell. more will buy. it'll keep growing phaguette

I don't try to call tops, almost impossible. safe to say it's going to at least 1k

it's not so much making it easier to mine in terms of getting rewarded with more coins, but making the difficulty adjustment respond much faster (within minutes as opposed to days) to how many miners are on the chain, so it's much smoother

ten satoshi has been deposited into your core shill account

#Deluded
You’re an ocean liner encircled by uboats.
Your mempool is full
Your difficulty will adjust upwards soon
Your miners will leave
Your crooked exchange will fall
You will post pink wojaks if you are not in BCH.

#fair warning

BTC; Harder difficulty, very expensive. BCH ; easy "difficulty", VERY CHEAP. Want me to draw you a fucking PICTURE? Here. Pic related.

BTC "total work" is about to slow down. let that chart extend another year, jackass. chart starts when segshit started. you're only fooling newbs here

You just torpedoed yourself, Dumbfuck. BTC ; Harder difficulty. You have no clue what that means. Relative to difficulty of BCH vis a vis coin value. You scam shills are the dumbest motherfuckers I've ever run across, and the ones who buy your bullshit are even dumber than that, if such a thing were possible. Please put that extension cord in the corner to good use.

Holy shit, that looks scary. NOT!
buying continues. 3K is not much these days.

Eat shit. You scammers lost. Deal with it, Faggot.

Suck on your BCH historical scam charts, Faggot.

More buying still. They come in and then buy a whole bunch and few days later same happens. Go figure. Sell to the big whales now and stay poor.

And now, for the Grand finale, compare your Scam Dick chart to the real Bitcoin's chart.

Buying this shitcoin is no different from buying 2x futures

Admit it. You just got your scam shit pushed in by someone with much higher IQ, and better memes.

you realize if you zoom in on areas of the BTC chart (or most other charts) to the same time period that BCH has existed, it would look similar? I hope you're getting paid well to FUD this desperately

Here is a more accurate picture of an AIDS ridden Bitcoin Cash Somali Butt Pirate posing as Muh real Bitcoin.

The most recent time price didn't go up because of a 'pump'. It went up organically.

Since prices went over $600 the new trend is sideways rather than down, which was the case after the pumps.

Obviously, somebody is afraid of BCH for some reason that they got to push all this FUD.

Same dude every BCH thread, same FUD same shit meme, same shit FUD.

Dafuq you talking about, Pajeet? those are charts for the duration of both coins. Of coarse you want me to zoom in on the fomo period of one of your BCH Scam pump and dumps to make it look like Bitcoin. Faggot.

lol 8+ years vs less than 1 year. How can you even try to justify that? Bitcoin cash is going to be king. Current bitcoin will be called bitcoin classic. Just like they have done it with Ethereum. Now go back to bed.

Two days ago you were posting about how 2x had 80% hashrate. That was bullshit too.

You made the mistake of attacking core Bitcoin with scams and misinformation. You will pay for it the rest of your existence.

Hey, what can't go down must go up. Bitcoin Cash is also what the CME will use for their future. No way the CME could bind Bitcoin to their futures. 1MB blocks can't handle that at all. This is what I think. Ohw and also the CME clearly stated CASH settlement. Bitcoin CASH I think. Just read between the lines and you'll see why Bitcoin Cash will be Bitcoin soon and Bitcoin will become Bitcoin Classic.

they don't even try to hide the fact that they're off-board paid shills, posting the same images that don't have Veeky Forums filenames. it's kind of funny

Most of you faggots in this scam group live in Australia. What are you even doing?

Should I report you shitsacks to The Queen? I think I will.

Accumulated work is bitcoin. BCH can't catch up.

I know it is hard to admit that you could have make more % in Bitcoin cash than in bitcoin classic. Come on just admit it. And this is just the beginning. Watch the coming years as Bitcoin Cash will be rebranded to Bitcoin and the current Bitcoin to Bitcoin classic. It is Bitcoin cash that will reach the $1 million per coin. watch and learn or stay poor. Bitcoin classic is outdated, can't handle the transactions already, WTF you think is going to happen if the CME futures would be bind to the current Bitcoin? LOL

Look at the little Faggots wiping their drives. It won't help. It's to late. it was always to late.

burger here
you try to hard and are likely underpaid for your efforts

For (You)

this one's starting to go off script and is beginning to speak nonsense. you ok guy?

Is it that obvious?

Its obvious this scam group does not know eho they are fucking with.

Off planned scam raid script? Sorry. I'm not part of your scam pump and dump group.

Ready for the rope, shill?

Mr Quaedvlied, of Australian Customs Enforcement is a personal acquaintance. He has just been notified of your nightly scams. Aren't you Lads barred from Crypto? hmmmm ?

bitcoin was created for p2p transactions to take place between two people, anywhere in the world, with no intermediaries and low transaction fees.
/thread

Run along and wipe your drive now. After that, I'm sure Mum has tendies ready upstairs.

See what happens when your high difficulty coin loses its hash power.
You still have time to not lose everything, just accept reality

> Veeky Forums filenames

you realize most people arent autistic enough to keep a folder of saved Veeky Forums reaction images right? They just go on google images and paste the link in the file box

the moment you start doing things to make an internet board part of your identity, is the moment youve lost at life. If you were on reddit you'd be buying reddit shirts and trying to get gold, playing those stupid fucking reply chain games, fucking faggot

it already does that faggot. Try sending money to your family with western union and see if you still feel like complaining about bitcoin

you fucking kids born post-internet are retarded

>Try sending money to your family with western union and see if you still feel like complaining about bitcoin
attempted argument for high fees, slow confirmation time and off chain scaling

last time i moved BCH the fees were nearly identical, and the confirmation time was SIGNIFICANTLY slower than BTC.

Exactly what am I meant to be investing in preferentially? The promises of a greedy chink that it will eventually be better, as opposed to just investing more in the technology that already works?

Thats the thing with you alt fags, if anything - anything at all - was actually as superior to bitcoin as frequently claimed, it would be self evident. It would bear out in practice and it would be an unavoidable reality that would have to be acknowledged.

So far, sweet fuck all.

>last time i moved BCH the fees were nearly identical
you know you set the fee right?
are you trying to argue full blocks don't increase fees?

>the confirmation time was SIGNIFICANTLY slower than BTC
this is possible but when eda is fixed on 13 nov it won't happen again.
btc has the possibility of chain death spira; bch does not
Once again are you trying to argue a larger blocksize has less transaction capacity?

>Exactly what am I meant to be investing in preferentially?
bitcoin. if you looked at btc and bch code without the name no one would identify btc as bitcoin.
Did you fuck up and think btc is bitcoin because it retained the name?

>it would be self evident
1 cent fees, 0 confirmation transactions possible, second highest monthly volume and third highest market cap even though it is only 3 months old. Satoshi dice returns, yours.org. No need for segwit and its security concerns or potential for patentable (profitable) off chain scaling and when it comes time to scale off chain lightning network is still possible

>in before muh node centralisation
can still introduce node rewards
moores law won't stop till 2021 but after that transistors will continue to get cheaper per gb just not smaller

convince me not to buy bitcoin cash

listen faggots, crypto investors FIEND for news. no more segwit2x and no more upcoming forks or news or developments means BTC going to bleed like a lil bitch. BCH with its upcoming fork news is going to get those hungry investors real good. buy now or stay poor

Answer me this shill.

What the fuck are people doing with their bitcoin cash? I dont see a single person using it. Sites accept bitcoin and eth, but wtf is the point of it?

LMAO are you going to wait till every site accept BCH to invest in it? by then the price is going to moon and it will be too late for you. but its coming, BCH community is so emotional invested in making BCH a usable currency.

All we need is BCH added to coinbase - it will fucking skyrockets :)

If sites dont accept it then it will never moon.

If no one is using it then where is its value?

At least people are using bitcoin for money laundering, drugs, a few legit sites ect. So it has value outside of gambling

adoption of btc has slowed because the developers were trying to make it only a store of value. bch can function as cash and a store of value.

like this guy said if you need to wait for things to be adopted to see that they will be you're going to miss out.

I hold no bias between these coins, but I disagree on this. I feel as though BHC is forking too early - just three months into its online life. It is going to dilute its legacy chain. You will not see BTC flocking into BCH, because the initial BCH is already low value, the fork will be even lower value, and the general consensus is that one branch of a fork will always be the runt who feeds the more successful chain.

So BCH forking after 3 months will mean SOME BCH users may cash out for the fork coin, weakening BCH. Others will treat the new alt as an airdrop and buy back into BCH. Those will be existing hodlers who, while doubling up their BCH holdings, are not going to buy in a pattern that raises trade price to such a degree as the lauch dump.

I personally feel this fork only adds to the appearance of BCH as a pumpndump scamcoin, and actually appears a little desperate to the wider world.

>BCH community is so emotional invested in making BCH a usable currency.
>>BCH community is so emotional invested

Alarm bells, lads.

it's not a contentious fork there will not be 2 bchs

I see. Then that is nowhere near so bad as appeared. I only went on previous discussions in forming that opinion, and it appears many people have the same misapprehension about the upcoming fork. That is something BCH should be much clearer about to alleviate the negative perception of forking and the FUD. Call it an upgrade not a fork, if no new alt is to be produced, because right now people are most concerned about dillution.

Wait, so BCH is forking on November 13th. Do I need to keep my BCH in some special way to not lose money? Or can I just keep my BCH on Binance and it will automatically be upgraded?

It's a soft fork. You don't need to do anything. Basically they just changed the difficulty adjustment algorithm so that miners can't exploit it. Outcome is that BCH will gain hash power from BTC

the beauty of free markets is that if you can find the truth you will be rewarded for it. Don't blame others for your own incompetence

thank you

You can find accurate information in any system, it is not an attribute of a free market whatsoever.

But this is missing my point: the lack of clarity, whatever its origin or outcome, is damaging the BCH brand right now. This is not an instance of "You will benefit if you get the good gen". This is "too many people have a misconception, and it is infecting the whole ecosystem".

I would offer that moving away from references of a fork is the smart bet. There will be no new alt; no dillution of BCH volumes. It is simply an "update". All monies stay as they were.

where the fuck do they come from? there's something so fucking unusual about these threads compared to the regular shilling

how do I know that its not a contentious hard fork and you don't? I'm either smarter than you or I researched more I am then rewarded for that by the free market

No, you do not follow. In the current situation, you cannot benefit from having better information. There's no fork, there is no speculative trade to make.

At best, you can say your information may convince you to hodl rather than panic sell. But, if the dominating news story is a hard fork and a new alt, then your BCH hodl is going to fall in value anyway, so you are left holding a shrinking net worth, even though you technically did the smartest thing, with the best information.

That is how fudged coverage can damage smart people.

I have a more accurate perception of risk than you

>so you are left holding a shrinking net worth

Only until people realise they were wrong, which in this case will take a mere 3 days.

You're overthinking it. Ironically you're falling victim to the exact mistake you're describing.

The situation is actually very simple: BCH will pump in the next few days as a result of the confusion and doubt surrounding 2x. Don't get too hung up on details.

What's with the influx of BCH spamers lately? If you want to suck Roger's and Jihan's cocks, do it on r/btc.

You can have the best risk perception on the planet, and the most recent, perfect information. But unless you are a whale that can move prices at a whim, that is irrelevant if the rest of the market is dumping based on bad gen.

I am not talking in generalisations here, I am looking specifically at BCH. It is young, it is precarious still. It MAY go to zero. No, it probably won't, but poor info this early on may cripple it forever. Sure, you can buy dips. But if you accrue more but your existing holdings have plunged in value in the meantime, you are not the winner. Again: all that can happen even if you make the smart trade on good info - if a critical mass of the market has been mislead.
Maybe. You can never know the future with full confidence. An inability to present clear information on a relatively new coin will be seen as a point of concern. If people want disinfo and swindles, they will just stick with fiat. A lack of clarity that results in a few insiders getting rich will break BCH.

you're trying to argue that knowing less doesn't make a difference

Not at all. As I pointed out, the problem is not the coin itself. Nor is it the upgrade. The problem is the media surrounding it. Nothing is more damaging to an altcoin than the appearance that it is a scamcoin run by a select few insiders. "Ha! I just had better info!" is the problem, unfortunately. Cryptocurrencies are attractive to investors who put monetary value on consensus and transparency. If BCH tries to position itself as "the dirty tricks and machiavellian competitiveness" coin, it will lose.

man seeing eth at 400 made me cum a lil bit, then i realized it was aud and it got back in

No, thatäs not what I am saying in the least. I am saying that if a critical mass of people know less, then they can end up dragging down the earnings of those who DO know more, and do trade right. Price discovery on an open market is consensual. If the mass of the market just walks away, your holding loses value.

You may numerically have gained, but you take with it an illiquid market which is unable to attract new money.

I understand exactly what you're saying and I agree.
My point is that in this case, the bad information revolves around the creation of a new coin at the time of the fork. This fork will occur in 3 days. When this time comes, it quickly becomes obvious to everyone that the coin did not split. End result is a short running misconception, no long term depreciation, and good gains for those who did their research.

So if it’s indeed gonna be a soft fork, then wtf is qoinpro on about?

There's always a chance. Similar statements were made when Ethereum upgraded to Metropolis

hard forks always result in two blockchains but if it's not contentious only one blockchain continues because no one buys, mines or supports the old chain

Maybe. It's a young coin. Bad, negligent, or apparently incompetent technical support and reporting that appears to favour an insider group will be damaging for everyone who hodls in the long term. We haven't been here before, so we do not know what the outcomes may be.

A lack of clarity in reporting, followed by a "sucks to be you" attitude will affect its growth potential. And, at that point, even the smart investors will see that the lie of the land has shifted, and they will go, too.

People need to understand that cryptocurrencies are NOT about competition. They are not zero-sum. Someone else buying does not harm your wealth creation potential of the future. The coins that survive and thrive are the ones with the most inclusive communities. failure to represent changes in the operations of your coin will damage its value.

See? This is exactly what I was going on about. This is a really big alarm bell for anybody holding BCH and eager for it not to be seen as another scamcoin.

It's starting to look like a duck and quack like a duck.

2x just died, don't you get it? there is only one bitcoin, and shitcoin crash is next.

So, SegWit was nothing else than Blockstream stealing money from miners. How the hell did this ever get greenlight from the core devs?

It's already mooning.

Honestly wish I had more

Blockstream == core devs.
There used to be 2 more core devs, but blockstream destroyed their lives to get into power.

Why are so many people still shilling for the core devs? Aren't they aware that they're turning Bitcoin into a steaming pile of propriety shit?

How can you be sure they aren't 50 rupee shitposters living in India?

It's another bagholder recruitment drive like they had back in August to prevent the price collapsing further.

So, everyone here read that memo about Segwit2x being scrapped to keep the community together... Right? Kiss and make up.