How the fuck do i bulk on a vegetarian diet?

In all seriousness, I have to be miscounting my calories. I work as a package handler at FedEx so that burns some but I haven't gained any weight. 5'9, 120 pound skelly. Any tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/protein-cookie/10530674.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8vnMBRDgARIsACm_BhJXEjZDONL5tOk0QGTmRa75H7IewyBbLDCdBvmcdsMoGvQRru87eXIaAmAPEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&variation=10637004
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat more calories? how is this even a question?

unironically GOMAD

Obviously. Asking for calorie dense foods. Do i just no-pussy and shove shit down my gullet even when i feel full?

Peanut butter, Black beans, coconout oil, olive oil, pasta, rice, lentils, all tipe of nuts, soy products, a lot of bananas , avocado,
When you do your pasta put a bunch of grounfed flaxseed, sunflower seeds on It, that's like + 200/300 calories

And not even mentioning diary

thanks breh

Rectal Feeding

Package handler at Fedex? Where are you located breh?

Northern Kentucky breh, Independence

>120 pounds
GOMAD

I used to work in manual labour whilst being vegan. What I did was eat as much as I could in my free time, but also eat a big bag of almonds after a shift. Easy 1200 calories for a big cheap bag from the supermarket.

Lexington here breh, I do IC's gotta get big

Literally every time you eat something, have double the portion. You can eat the exact same foods, just eat twice as much. If that doesn't work triple it. If you have 2 eggs in the morning (which would explain your skelly) then have 6.

It really is that simple. Was like you for a long time.

how the fuck is it hard? beans and lentils are delicious and have a shit ton of kcals
also oils, nuts butters and grains

>Calories
>Bulk

>How the fuck do i bulk on a vegetarian diet?
You DON'T. Vegetarianism is only capable of the lowest-level of survival, not peak health or fitness. EAT MEAT AND DAIRY and you'll thrive.

Seriously dude fill up on nuts, calorie dense and not even full bro

The good fats and vitamins will make your test higher, too

Including he's a vegetatian he probs gets his fill of nuts daily
*bahdumtss*

wut?

GALLON OF OLIVE OIL A DAY
CMON

Vegetarianism is just no meat.
Eggs, cottage cheese and milk don't require the death of your animals and are only byproducts of their specific, natural physiology.

You literally eat a dozen eggs and drink a galon of milk in addition to what you already eat.

That's a vegetaria bulk that's been a staple of every strong european noble for the last 800 years.

>5'9"
>120 lbs

wew lad

m.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/protein-cookie/10530674.html?affil=thggpsad&switchcurrency=GBP&shippingcountry=GB&gclid=Cj0KCQjw8vnMBRDgARIsACm_BhJXEjZDONL5tOk0QGTmRa75H7IewyBbLDCdBvmcdsMoGvQRru87eXIaAmAPEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds&variation=10637004

Eat as many of them as you can

>go on a few months of almost no meat/no meat in a whole week or two
>want to eat meat because muh micronutrients and shit since fish doesn't cover it all
>buy some pork and make some bifanas
>holy shit it's fucking delicious
>thirst for meat 24/7

nuts, oats, and fucking beans -
put them in your face
you colossal faggot

not everyone wants prostate cancer, man tits and acne