Kebab

Is it a trap or will it increase my gains?

maybe go to a non-shit kebab shop and get one which isn't bitch made

Also replace salad with chips.

It depend on the quality of the meat

>non-shit kebab shop

I thought they were all shit by default. Are you telling me there's Starbucks-tier kebab shops out there?

>shit tier by default
>starbucks tier
>Implies starbucks isn't shit
If you're not some basic bitch white girl you have no excuse. Come back when you discover real coffee

Eat it without mayo

That's joghurt sauce you moron

We don't have Starbucks in my country

idk mate i've been having a kebab every day i workout and i'm seeing some good progress.

garlic sauce, dibil blyat.

as much as I love a good kebab I can't imagine it's good for you. All that grease and all that processed meat. Seriously, the meat is an weird mass from god knows how many animals, shaped into a cynlinder and shaved off. That's as processed as it gets

fucking delicious though mang

>supporting roaches
Remove kebab and remove people that rather eat this shit than their own national food

Will diversity increase my gains?

Diversity will increase brown people and decrease white people

>will getting stabbed increase my gains

which is made out of joghurt you fucking parasite

looks like a bunch of carbs and fat with very little protein, which i guess is good if you're going for that skinnyfat dadbod physique

It's waste meat. Lots of fat but little protein.

Good flavour though.

Protip:
Ask for a sandwich or durum with kofte or chicken breast. Nearly all kebab shops in Antwerp have it, don't know about other countries.

garlic isnt made out of yoghurt you autistic western retard!

Just make sure there isn't any loli meat in it.

starbucks is great coffee. The guy your responding too, is a faggot redditor

>joghurt
why do you keep spelling yogurt like that? do you think it makes you look cultured?

>American education

It's crap.
You even know it's crap. Which is why oh asked, you just want someone to give you justification to make bad decisions.
Will 1 kebab hurt, probably not. Do you have the will power to eat only 1 kebab? Look at your gut in the mirror and ask yourself the same question.

sorry buddy, but in english, we have standard spellings, and "JOG HURT" isn't how "YOGURT" is spelled

Shut the fuck up

being multilangual is being superior amerifat

>not eating 3 large kapsalons after training

If it fits your macros

and know when to use the proper spellings is kind of part of being multilingual, so you gotta remember to switch back to English when you're going to use it. JOG HURT is not an accepted spelling in North American English or elsewhere

yeah your wifes bulls cum has loads of protein in it

mijn neger

>tfw good ol' highschool days

After the classes go out and buy a doner kebab then head off to P.E with full stomach.

Miss them peaceful times.

either kebab or chinese/thai except for grade days.
PE classes were a fuckin mess. All the boyos couldn't fucking run for shit.

>All the boyos couldn't fucking run for shit.
Hehe exactly, after 2-3 laps around the field everyone wants to throw up.

Good shit.

>multilangual isn't even a word
sorry for making you play yourself so hard user, hope you can recover from this

>dgw my workouts are sponsored by winny grenadine and döner

fug, I played myself

that's okay, faggot, while I disagree with your preferred spelling, I did check those dubs

>drinking carbs
user....

Btw you should look to make kapsalon yourself. Much cheaper and you can make larger quantities at ones. If you're able to pull it off it'll taste better than most Turks can make it.

Without the sauce, one of these delicious fuckers has around 700 kcals. If you have the calories left, then why not eat it.

Here's another one for you then. Check'em.

If you don't want to hear the truth, why ask?
Just eat garbage.
Posting a random picture of some guy in the elevator doesn't prove shit, it also doesn't make a kebab healthy or prove youbhave the will power to eat only one.
Time stamp or gtfo.

no it was a trap, until they raped it to death and then cut him up and served him as kebab

Here in the states they usually offer a "lamb" which is beef outside of a few authentic type shops with a huge greek/roach community and then a spicy chicken. Spicy chicken is pretty good, but not as tasty as good bits of lamb roasted.

>dgw turk

het spijt me man..

dat is oke, ik ben gelukkig die mocro MasT niet

Don't pretend to know me, buster

I can barely eat one large on after going out 2bh

Horrendous choice of boards

What boards would you recommend?

/Lgbt/ /a/ and /mlp/

>starbucks is great coffee.
Ewww fucking normie.

[s4s] is best board.

>tv
kys, you're never gonna make it

looks like deep fried carbs, with some protein from the meat, but the sour cream is sure to add fat and extra calories

Once again you just posted a random picture.
Also you once again dodged the argument.
I hope your willpower isn't as weak as your logic.

You asked for proof. Your argument was faulty from the outset, since I just provided you evidence that I don't have a gut.

i dunno sometimes it doesn't seem to do a lot, sometimes it restores life points and sometimes it makes me feel a lot better. if you're lucky it'll give you +str gains

am I on Veeky Forums, because this post quality is abysmal?

timestamp or doesn't count dummy

I always eat kebab with chicken fellow belgianbro. The normal meat tends to upset my stomach from time to time, and I like to trick myself into thinking it's the cheat meal with the most gains, lol.

> spending more time squatting on the toilet than in the gym

Almost everything gives me the shits, but that food does not.
Maybe I'm destined to only eat garbage.

No fuck you

They're tasty but have a shitload of calories. You better be bulking if you eat them.

Stomach isn't really made for it now that I never eat unhealthy any more. It's not like a catastrophe but I don't want any unease in my stomach when lifting, so if I'm squatting or deadlifting the next day there's no way I'm eating it.
I don't know if most places get their bread bought in, but there's one guy here who makes it himself and it's really good.