55kg HOP
0kg Deadlift
40kg squat :)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cb-dPX2OMLU
youtu.be/w2tv1nUE9bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ohp*

You have a fat belly and you're going to bulk?

Not gonna cut to 150lbs am I now

I will b very strong at 200lbs idc about abs until I cut m8 ;) am bulking 4 size and strength strength strength

Oh ok sry mate I just assume all CBT threads are abt aesthetics. I admire your long term strategy

:) I'm hoping after being at 200lbs I have made some good gains w all the strength I'm getting and hopefully can b shredded, might get on gear after I cut and am ready 2 bulk again desu

>tfw lopsided biceps because I've never done a curl in my life
Fixing this by doing curls. I did a 4 days ago and my arms are still screaming

5'11" (6 feet on tinder)
192lbs
???%bf

300/???/500 can't squat anymore

>Did a set***
Forgot pic

>90-100kg Dumbbell bench
what did he mean by this

You're fine, work lats ya putzo

>170lbs, fat with zero muscle
>Gonna bulk to 200lbs

>1-2 lbs of muscle can be gained per month as a natty
>you will gain 0.5lbs per week (probably more) becasue this is considered optimal
>it will take 15 months to gain 30 lbs
>you will most likely overeat and not care because "im bulking bro"
>10-12 months to get 30 lbs more
>after almost a year you will look like total shit and hate yourself
>cut begins
>0.5 lbs lost per week is considered optimal
>cutting is harder than bulking so it will probably take longer than planned
>water will drop fast
>dropped 30 lbs in 12 months
>2 years from now you will find out that your gains were mostly fat and you've become dyel

I know you've never lifted b4 but that is what natural looks like bud. Unflexed aswell. Are u just upset I have better lifts than you and I hardly train properly? Want me to flex and get better lightning? Lmfao

I'm gonna gain 30lbs in 3 months m8, in which time my bench will be upwards of 250-60 which apparently according to you is completely possible with "No muscle" i forgot that it was fat that lifts weights, Google some before and after cut pictures you fucking spastic

You're natty? I almost couldn't tell.

There is no way in hell that you can press 45-50kg dumbbells with that chest. You're pressing almost your entire OHP with each chest.

Don't do that m8. You're just going to get really fat and hate yourself.

Trying again

can someone give me a bf% estimate?

6'2", 170lbs 1 month of lifting

15%.

I'd say about 17% maybe a bit less

I have a big rib cage so my chest looks small from a front facing angle:) 40kg dumbbells are so fucking easy, i do flat bench 50kg dbs unassisted most I ever got was 7 reps. It's not even heavy man

I will look bulky and solid not fat :) just no abs

fuck off this is bait

No, you don't. Your chest looks DYEL as fuck no matter how you look at it. I know that insertions make a huge difference, but there is no way you can do what you claim you can.

Are u mad cos i look like shit and out lift you :)

6'2 190lbs

100kg isn't even heavy the fuck are u on about, the picture is very honest

6'3
200ish lbs
9 months lifting

275lbs bench
225lbs incline bench
Managed to do 5x5 deadlifts with 3 pl8s the 2 times i tried
Squat is shit
Dont do OHP because shoulder injury

Question
What are good substitute exercises for squats and deadlifts. I have a fucked up back and im scared that doing those will worsen it, so im wondering whats the best way to build thick legs ans ass. Farmer walks, lunges, leg press? My calves are good from walking uphill all the time, but my quads and ass lack.

You're right about the "look like shit part." I am just saying that with your muscular development, there is no way for you to be repping 50kg dumbbells, it's just literally impossible. You're either trolling or is stupid enough to mistake lbs for kg.

100kg barbell bench is not the same as 50kg dumbbells.

Do you think that putting smileys will mask the fact that you're full of shit and just a weak fatass and nothing more?

Going to off myself this weekend

Goodbye eeva

Took this 4u right now
"There's no way maaan it's sooo heavy"

I bench 50kg dbs u tramp

>Going to off myself this weekend
why?

You must be using shitty form or something. Post a video.

Sorry 4 posting an honest picture, I'll lie and look my best next time :)

physiques pretty bad so far in this thread, where's the new king of fit?

Nah, u can see my chest is big enough now so go fuck yourself butthurt kid w shit lifts

>substitution for squats and diddlys
Squats:
Hack squats and leg presses.

Diddlys:
Rack pulls, bent over row

Routine?

lmao fag. Go look on youtube and search for "50kg dumbbell press" and look at the kind of guys who are lifting that weight.

?? Ahaha

I think OP is a troll to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=cb-dPX2OMLU

Anyway, OP and this guy are quite similar size, don't you think? I know it's incline and all, but still hilarious difference in size. Imagine OP with those huge dumbbells repping out 9 reps. LMAO.

youtu.be/w2tv1nUE9bY

Are you retarded... 50kg dumbbells is maybe 220lbs? On barbell bench I can bench 245 odd, it's not heavy you weak retard just lift weights

Not a single rep was performed that day. Show me a video of some dyel kid doing full range of motion reps with 50kg dumbbells.

Kill yourself
Stay jealous weak boy keep trying to lift your 1pl8 yh

You type like a faggot

I would bully you in school

OK dude, great argument. Show a video of you doing proper reps with 50kg dumbbells and I'll admit defeat. If you can actually do that, you'll be the strongest guy per pound of muscle in the entire world. Guinness Record will want to have talk with you.

Are those #s 1RM or for reps?

What

That's barbell bench.

BB BENCH IS NOT THE SAME AS DB BENCH. How hard is it to understand? It's a different exercise.

5'11 145 lbs
For some reason ive always weighed less than i look. Just finished cutting

1rm

Kinda do. I do track as a hobby so it is true I work my back less. Here's a 2 year old pic

do you just train your fucking arms?

Imagine believing that this chest can't lift 225lbs...

You have been looking at 2 many juiced up freaks bruv

You don't even have a chest. You look like you do a few pushups every now and then.

Your look like the negro jason Genova

Have a bigger chest than anyone else in this thread so far apart from the juice head :)

Almost every single guy in the thread has a better chest than you. I genuinely can't tell if you're taking the piss or not.

Okay :)

Lmao Goddamnit.

It's the goofy face I'm making with the toothbrush I swear most women find me handsome

Don't listen to him. I can tell that you're a good looking guy even in that lighting.

I do more handstand push ups than anything. Sets of 20. Also rows, bench, flys, and shrugs. I skate for cardio and legs

rate bulge pls

205lbs, 6ft.

1pl8 ohp, 2pl8 bench, 2.5pl8 squat, 3pl8 deadlift (weak as fuck lower body).

>tfw small hands

Been lifting for a while but just started going regularly again in May, up from 190lbs since then

6'1 168-170lbs
Bench 80kg
Squat 100kg
OHP 40kg

work arms man

Arm is actually 16" circumference, my core is just really wide and arms really long

Those arms aren't 16".

Not if you're a 5'7 manlet they're not

i just want to look good

183cm; 91~92 kg

1 year progress lads

H-how did I do?

good progress brah keep it up.

Don't do it user keep fighting

im the king of strength imbalances
6'1 210
bench 315
squat 355
deadlift 505
ohp 225
push press 275

I'm a month into going to the gym regularly
6'1 156-163lbs

Lmao delusional fatfuck

n-natty right senpai? if so mirin

>checked

hmm you already have a decent looking body, you look way heavier

Pounds/KG

Body Weight ~190 / 85

Deadlift 265 / 120
Bench 170 / 77.5
Squat 210 / 95
OHP 110 / 50

I'm just under 6 feet tall (179cm)
BF% is around 15

y tho

lookin juicy brah

Benching 225 is about the same as benching 100lb dumbbells. I was hitting 80lb dumbbells for sets of 8-10 way before I hit 225 for even a single. I have no doubt that 100lb DBs would be nearly as easy as 225

It's mildly harder, mate. The only reason someone that can bench 100kg can't bench 50kg DB is because they've never done a DB bench before or because they can just BARELY hit 100kg for a single

>Those manlet shoes

time to start lifting buddy

You don't look too shabby. Once you add some more mass to that chest and work on core, you'll be golden.

Not all that great for 1 year, mate, to be perfectly honest with you.

blurry

You should've seen me when I started lmao

you look pretty shitty in my honest opinion.

ask me how i know you're a virgin

how do you know?

>every cbt everyone posts pics of them with their pants pulled almost down to their dicks or their pants are literally unbuttoned

its ok but are you guys actually all faggots?

What size are those shoes?

Post your body

44's, I usually have to buy large shoes so my orthopedic shoe inserts fit comfortably

5'8 150 lbs
45kg OHP 125 lbs
85kg bench 190 lbs
115 squat 250 lbs
140 dead 315 lbs
went from 120 lbs>150 in a year (anorexia is not fun), keep on bulking or cut? doing stronglifts with accessories since the very beginning (dips+skullcrushers, pullups+curls, and ab work). I dislike the amount of flubber on mah FUPA when not standing up straight.

55kg* ohp, also I know my chest looks absolutely abysmal.

because your appearance is sub par

here is an actually nice and constructive comment since this thread is apparently full of dicks that won't post their flabby bodies
Still pretty DYEL but you look good for where you're at. So pretty much you have a good frame and you're at a good body fat level. Lean bulk for a year (cut for a month if you start to look flabby) and you'll look 100x better by the end. Delts also look good for your size, good job so far bb keep going luv u good.