Who here missing out on all of these moon missions?

who here missing out on all of these moon missions?

feelsbadman

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH what is next ?

what's mooning

more like coins are up 10% after being down 95% from their ATH

It really isn't too late for NULS guys.

Not too late for NULS, get in around 12-13

Think about new coins added to binance recently,

EVX MOD POWR, pump pump pump.

NULS added, finish the sentence.

Get in Nuls now.

White paper will be released in 5 hours. If things go well, the sky is the limit.

Join their telegram if you don't believe me.

>400% in 1 day
>"get in now"

yeah nah

See you tomorrow when you say, yeah nah at 800% too.

Bet you skipped EVX POWR and MOD too because they pumped when they hit Binance.

Missing all the missions because you're afraid of a little risk.

Put in .01 BTC little baby, you'll get .025 back within 2 days guaranteed.

STOP SAMEFAGGING HOLY SHIT

this is embarrassing

Ok I actually don't like when people say this, but:

Stay poor faggot.

When it goes another 2x, don't forget that I've told you about this.

YOU'RE STILL DOING IT REEEEE

when you're a successful day trader, you're literally always on a moon mission

no bud, when you're a successful day trader, you're literally always on the moon getting your dick sucked by the world's hottest women.

imagine compounding gains every day. holy shit. but sometimes you have to hold to have gains mature.

samefagging? is that honestly the best you can come up with?

>everything mooned except for my JUSTcoins

Where are you getting your nuls, user?

Heres a moon mission for you pajeets buy REQ, it's slowly going up and they're releasing an update this Friday.

caught you in the act you filthy pajeet, now begone

stay poor pussy boy

>your levels of mental gymnastics.

Nobody is using binance dude chill. You have to be getting paid

Can somebody please tell me the story behind this picture? I see it everywhere and find it hilarious.

fucking this

I̱̪̻͐͑̋̈̐̑͑͋ ̴̧̼̗͐͛̓̈́̃ͮ̈́̚d̞͚͙͍̼͈̬͉̫̓ͯͫ̽̓͟o̴͚̳̖̭̦̪̪̔͌͑̓n͎̰̮̮ͩ͆ͤ͆̍͡͡'̶̸̟̞̤͔̍̈́ͤ̈́ͣ͟t̢̙͖͈̳̬̪̟̓ͬ̋̏̀ ͎̟̩̼͎̥͇̥̔ͨͭ̎͜h͕̗̪͍̜̪̦ͫ̔̆͌ͪͮ̃̚͟å̤͍̩͕̮̉̑̀͗́v̵̴̨̫̩͙͎̤̝ͧ̎̀e͇̦͔̯̰̮ͤ̔̈̚̕͘ ̺̳̩̱͍͐ͮͩ̉̄̉ͪͦ͘͞t̢̞̙̠͖̺͇̼͇̉̃̏̓ͧͣ͛ͦo̺̱̘̽̆ͮͧ́̏ͬ ̜̝̫͈̓ͮ̈́ͩ̓͌̀ḯ͍͍̹͍̙̹̠ͯ̆̊m̢̠͎̞̳ͮ̈́̎͋͑ȧ͍͎͌̇̈̒̓ͩ͘͘g̵͈̥̬̫̫ͦ̇ͫ̀̍͋̄̊i̢̨̠͓͇͐̇̾̽ͣ̚n̗̻͈̠̥̬̤̒̓ͩ̋̉ͬͣ͒̚e͎̘̦ͭ̔̀̚;̷̝̜̣͙̭̖̞́̆ͬ̏ͧ̍ͯ ̢̟̻͚̜̱ͯ̀̄̑̀͂Ǐ̸̹̯̝̫̻̼ͦ͌͜'̳͈̙̖͔͖͐̀̆̂͠m̪̮̼̿ͨ̑͌̂͌̕͢ ͔͇̠͖̳̊ͧ̈̌̓ͨ̀l̷̶̮̖ͯ̑͑í̙̟̈ͨͧ̕͝ͅv̶̡̬̗̪͉̰̈̉́ͯͧ̓ͧ̚i̱̖̗͖̪͚ͦͯ͋͗ͯͅṉ͓͈̙͓̻̩ͣ̌̂̆̀͜g̶̤̊͛ͭͣ̄̕ ͎̭̂̌͒̎ͫ́ͅi̡̭̠̱͔͔̻̳̤̋̾ͪ͟t̛̟͕͉̦̍̕!̷̦̫̪̞͇̳͕̐͌̇ͯ̆̉͌̈͆ ̨̦̪ͪ͒͡

Wrong. Where do you think we are with NULS?

It's because you're a paranoid faggot they thinks every shill is trying to financially destroy you. Just listen to Veeky Forums and you'll be fine. Start by going all in on CFD

moved 3.3btc to zec @3m sats in anticipation of this fork. i'm still gonna leave it in zec for at least a couple of weeks and probably end up with 5ish

stuck holding these FUCKING WALTON BAGS. I FUCKING HATE THIS FUCKING CHINK COIN. FUCK I HATE CHINKS

this entire thread is filled with the same shill. check out the dudes typing style across several IDs. if they are gonna do this shit id recommend at least putting some effort in, like for fuck sake

Get in REQ while it's still just under the ICO price. Or don't, idgaf I'm comfy with my 950k REQ

Anyone else really fucking hate this image. Red eyed fag.