Why are you going to the gym user, you're already too big, stay home and play league with me <3

Why are you going to the gym user, you're already too big, stay home and play league with me

GYM
releaves stress, gaming adds more stress. There for gym is better for the mind.

>too big
uuuu

>you're already too big
you can never be too big, right babe?

I grew up playing video games and all they did was make me fucking anxious and angry. Especially online gaming - griefers would set me off raging in a way that no real life bully or asshat ever has. So glad that's out of my life now.

>gaming adds more stress
what did he mean by this?

FUCK YOU ROASTIE GO FUCK OFF AND GO DIE OF CHOKING ON SEMEN NO ONE FUCKING LIKES YOU YOU FUCKING WHORE I DONT LIKE YOU NO ONE LIKES YOU, FUCK OFF WHITE YOUR ATTENTION
''OWO LOOK AT ME IM QT FACE AND HAVE BOBS AND VEJAYJAY''' PLS DONATE MY PAYPAL user COMEONNNNN I LOVE YOU KNOW EVEN THOUGH YOU LIVE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET I REALLY CARE ABOUT YOU WE CAN TALK ABOUT:)
ID RATHER KILL MYSELF THAN TALK TO A WHORE LIKE YOU ATLEAST GOING TO THE GYM IS PRODUCTIVE UNLIKE HANGING AROUND WITH A PIECE OF GARBAGE LIKE YOU FUCK OFF I HATE YOU AND YOUR HORRIBLE FUCKING KIND

I've played games so much of my life that now I just see them as nothing but huge timesinks. Why would I waste time on them when I could be doing something productive.

>league
lmao kys

old hag

She's a 5/10 without the makeup its so obvious

>MOBA

Play some real shit like RTS.

>league
Fuck off, you pleb. Dota 2 for life.

>league

>being a fag

the one time i played with her i went like 0/7

>can't micromanage multiple troops instead of just 1 hero

Brainlet, get some iq gains.

>this

RTS is superior genre

this is essentially how i feel about her besides the caps lock. like we get it, youre cute and you know it. no need to shove your face in every single one of your youtube thumbnails

the only game worth playing is dwarf fortress, everything else is garbage

depends on the game
you ever play a comp game in rainbow 6? shit like that can really make your heart beat.

>playing video games
children, all of you