ATTENTION GYMCELS

>Women care exclusively about your face

>Women do not care about your body

>Women do not look at your face and body as separate components

>Women only care about a man's body when his face is already 8+

>A muscular physique amplifies your average face

>Women think you are compensating if you are average looking and muscular

>Women are not sexually attracted to your body if your face is not 8+

>Average faced muscular men are seen as compensating for their facial shortcomings, by both men and women alike

>The average muscular gymbro is invisible

>Women are disgusted by the concept and thought of the average man spending hours in the gym trying to get bigger

>An average face with above average body is not sexually attractive to women

>Women see a good body as simply icing on the cake of an already sufficiently facially attractive male

>Women aren't lying when they say they don't care about muscles. They fucking don't. Muscles are simply a bonus that comes with a facially attractive man.

>When women say they don't care about muscle, they are saying it while picturing the average-faced gym goer or roidhead they are disgusted by
>When women think of beautiful, sexually attractive men they think of the man's face and face alone
>No woman has every dreamt about fucking your body
>Every moment you spend in the gym as a 0-6/10 male is a complete and utter waste of time
>Becoming muscular as an average man makes you lookworseto women
>Women universally prefer a 6'0"+ lanky, slightly toned male model to an average looking, jacked normie
>Bodybuilders and amateur bodybuilders are repulsive to women
>You are just another faceless, average looking muscular male in a sea of invisible muscular men desperately trying to make themselves noticeable to women
>Women have their choice of men, even average to below average women. They don't want average muscular men. They want beautiful, genetically gifted men.
>Muscles amplify your genetic shortcomings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OJk0jXmh9c
love-shy.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't read

the fuck you care?

Incorrect.
Incorrect.
>Women do not look at your face and body as separate components
Incorrect.
>Women only care about a man's body when his face is already 8+
Incorrect.
>A muscular physique amplifies your average face
No. It compliments it, making it look less shitty. Only if you have an absurdly ugly face will having a ripped body make it look even uglier, and even then you have to go beyond aesthetic or use roids for this to happen.
>Women think you are compensating if you are average looking and muscular
No. You can play it off as a hobby and no one will care.
>Women are not sexually attracted to your body if your face is not 8+
Incorrect. Women will be far more attracted to your body if it's better looking, no matter your face.
>Average faced muscular men are seen as compensating for their facial shortcomings, by both men and women alike
You are repeating yourself.
>The average muscular gymbro is invisible
Everyone is invisible unless they are 9+/10 looking. And even then you still have to socially interact and/or initiate conversation as well as have some game in order to get laid.
>Women are disgusted by the concept and thought of the average man spending hours in the gym trying to get bigger
No. Women like the fact that a man takes care of his body. However, they do not like the idea that workout comes before themselves, but this is hardly going to be on their mind until they become your girlfriend.
>An average face with above average body is not sexually attractive to women
Wrong. A fit average faced man is always more attractive than an unfit averaged faced man.
>Women see a good body as simply icing on the cake of an already sufficiently facially attractive male
This is true.

>Be fat with average face
>No gf because fat with average face
>Become depressed
>Start working out
>Still fat but slightly more muscular
>Still no gf because still fat with average face
>Depression worsens
>Post this bullshit

That is you.

>bottom right
Post the full face, fuccboi

Cont.
>Women aren't lying when they say they don't care about muscles. They fucking don't. Muscles are simply a bonus that comes with a facially attractive man.
No. Women obsess over muscles the same way men do. Your face being 8+/10 is no requirement for women to find you body attractive.
>When women say they don't care about muscle, they are saying it while picturing the average-faced gym goer or roidhead they are disgusted by
This is an assumption you know nothing about. This could also mean they do not value muscle above other things such as personality, face and money. It does not mean it is a nonfactor or a negative factor in any way.
>When women think of beautiful, sexually attractive men they think of the man's face and face alone
No. Completely wrong. 90% of models are fit, and most women will agree the really slim and skinny models with no muscle definition are far less sexually appealing than a build, athletic looking model. Height also has an impact.
>No woman has every dreamt about fucking your body
You do not know what sort of body women dream of. Most likely when they fantasize they assume the person is fit as it is a very positive sexual feature.
>Every moment you spend in the gym as a 0-6/10 male is a complete and utter waste of time
Repeating yourself in different wording, as well as ignoring the many health and psychological benefits lifting grants.
>Becoming muscular as an average man makes you lookworseto women
No. This makes no sense and is again a repetition of what you stated earlier.
>Women universally prefer a 6'0"+ lanky, slightly toned male model to an average looking, jacked normie
Everyone prefers male models faces. However, lanky is a negative feature and not desireable, hence why most models are not lanky, but rather aesthetic. Height can only take a man so far. A 5'10 man who has a great body is still more sexually appealing than a skinnyfat lanky man at 6'2, but this is only when you can see them shirtless.

If their skinny lanklet 9/10 face tries to make a dick out of me to make himself look cooler to women I can tear his arms off. How attracted to him will she be then?

>she won't be attracted to you either

Don't care. Tore arms off. Had a good day

I got laid plenty as a dyel faggot but now its even easier since lifting

But still, I knew a kid in high school who was a total dorky looking little skinny guy with crazy curly jew hair and no aesthetics
>he started lifting super hard
>year later he is the envy of his little nerd circle
>only one of them girls even notice
>still a dork but girls try to fugg him at least
>still not aesthetic

So yeah nah op it helps everyone. Obviously it helps attractive people more

>implying i dont know this is bait but i just love to be baited m8

Don't care

Contd.
>Bodybuilders and amateur bodybuilders are repulsive to women
This depends entirely on what you mean by bodybuilder. If you mean Mr. Olympia contenders you are a hundred percent correct. If you mean the average body you get if you search "Male Model" on google images, you are completely incorrect. The average "Male Model" body is aesthetically build, and for good reason.
>You are just another faceless, average looking muscular male in a sea of invisible muscular men desperately trying to make themselves noticeable to women
Most of the population are not fit. Being fit is a standout feature, but the internet gathering all fit people in one place makes it seem like everyone is fit. Being average looking with an average face is still far more invisible than being average looking with a great body.
>Women have their choice of men, even average to below average women. They don't want average muscular men. They want beautiful, genetically gifted men.
This is a given. But being muscular helps showcase the best body achievable with your genetics, which in 99% of cases is far better looking than someone with good genetics who is very unfit. There are also not infinite amounts of beautiful, genetically gifted men, and improving your body will make you more desireable regardles off the amount of competition you have.
>Muscles amplify your genetic shortcomings
The most incorrect you have been so far in this post. Muscles amplify your genetic excellences, showing off the best body you could possibly obtain, which in turn will make you appear much more genetically appealing.

I disagree with most of your post. I do not know why you think like this, but I believe you are very wrong.

Imagine coming here to post this all day LOL

>just hit the gy-

someone's projecting

Anecdotal evidence has no worth.

>women would rather choose tall, skinny, handsome men than a jacked ugly manlet
woah dude, thanks for redpilling us

Worst bait I've ever seen. Protip: women account literally EVERY little detail about a guy. Face, height, body, social skills/status, so on.

What's with all these shitposts discouraging people from self improvement? Who does it hurt if I spend 5 hours in the gym every week making sure I'm lean and healthy? Who could benefit from posting this garbage?

At least its not /pol/ or /TV/ those guys are just neverendingly bombarded by blacked and cuck posts

I think this post is made by someone who either is ugly and unfit, and thus wants to say that it's all genetic and you have no chance at all ever without good genetics, or a guy who's genetically tall and decent looking in the face, who's secretly quite disappointed in his body, jealous of fit people, and tried to discourage their work.

Or a person who's bored. Remember to sage btw. Saging is the best thing you can do against bait like this,

t. balding manlet
GENETICS ARE EVERYTHING

If there's an average dude that obviously works out its like good for him, he's self improving and looking aesthetic. It only looks gay and compensation like if they also wear backwards baseball caps and those stupid gym related tees.

I'm 6 foot with thick hair. What made you this way? Who hurt you?

>he thinks that 6'0 is good enough
most girls nowadays are 5'10-6'1. Come back when you're 6'2+

Lol most girls are 6'2+, who are you trying to fool? Come back when you're 7'+

Nailed it

>not being 8 foot tall
Lmaoing at your life

>dating human women
yeah good luck bagging any thicc orc booty unless youre 8 foot tall, loser

If that was true Brad's would be above or on the same levels as Chads.

Dude, your shit doesn't work here. You think you're dropping black pills but you just come off like an bitter pussy who doesn't lift. And I know you don't lift because you wouldn't be spewing this bullshit if you did. This isn't /r9k/ post a pic of yourself or GTFO.

For fuck sakes OP.

>not every man lifts for girls
>not every man is desperate for women
>some men just want to improve themlselves
>there's thousands of thoughs behind this mentality, on a philosophical level
>some men work out because they think they are valuable and capable enough to improve themselves
>some do it just to praise their God/s
>even men who lift for women, not always see women as the principal reason
>lots of men who lift for women still get lots of women
>you are fucking pathetic

Seriously OP you should just kill yourself with that fucking mentality.

You should kill yourself with that fucking attitude.

>6'1"
>Veeky Forums body
>6-7/10 face
>18 yo
>still a virgin

I've tried everything lads. Nofap, Nopoo, SS, GOMAD... nothing seems to work. I'm getting so desperate that I might just give talking to women a shot.

everyone should just kys for everything

In the end, there isn't much you can do about your face, but there is a whole lot you can do about your body.

You're still young.
What was your best nofap streak?

Let me ask you this:
Do you just want to fuck? Or do you want a relationship?
To be honest with you, sex is incredibly overrated. So don't go crazy about not getting any.

Whatever your purpose, you should try to actually talk to women.
Do you have male friends? Get some male friends if not.

>6-7/10 face

My mom once called my blue eyes sex eyes or something like that when looking at a picture of me. That was fucking weird.

Maybe because you're an awkward fuck from a puritan family you virgin faggot

I bet you have sex with clothes on lmao

>implying I have sex
No sloot is getting my uncorrupted man meat

I'm not posting it here but I've posted in countless Veeky Forums threads and elsewhere and that seems to be the average. Most people consider me handsome. Not really worth bragging about since I don't know how to use it and also being a 6 or a 7 isn't some great achievement but it's what I am.

>getting an accurate rating on Veeky Forums

Daily reminder that the people who make these threads come exclusively from /incels/ on reddit, as evidenced by their denial that you can better themselves and the usage of /incel/ memes in every post.
For those of you who have a life and don't make a study of internet retardation, /incels/ are a group of losers who make your average /r9k/ and /wiz/ poster look like Ronnie Coleman in comparison. They idolize the supreme gentleman and refuse to acknowledge that their own heavy aspergers is what prevents them from getting a girlfriend, holding a job, getting in shape, or otherwise succeeding in life.

Damn

>lifting for women in the first place

Wait people make these unironically and not as bait? That's really sad. And scary. What the fuck.

It's usually the lanklets who are the major copers. They think their height makes up for their sub-8 face.

GET THE FUCK OFF OF Veeky Forums AND BACK TO YOUR SHITTY VIRGIN SELF PITY FORUMS.

TIRED OF YOU FUCKING KEKS
youtube.com/watch?v=7OJk0jXmh9c

VID RELATED THE PEOPLE THAT SHARE THE SAME MENTALITY AS OP
MODS PLS START BANNING THESE FUCKS

you're fucking mentally ill if you think that much about this

get off this board

Found the incel skull

found the mentally autist who obsesses over everything

get the fuck off of Veeky Forums if you don't want to talk about lifting then go back to your virgin forums

love-shy.com/
this is where they fucking come from. they always use the term "incel"
anyone who uses the term "incel" needs to fucking leave

your personality has to match, it's no good if you have pure autism and a good physique

Well since I started to lift I got more compliments than before lifting

Of all the things that have been untrue this post is the most untruest. Yes i sound like a retard but atleast im not a huge faggot like OP.

I don't get you.

Come again?

Its weird when you were ugly and ostracized as a kid then decent looking when older. It takes a bit getting used to but at least you're good looking now. Just talking is all you need if they're into you.

I went to visit my sister at her private school and met her friends later. After leaving my sister asked me if I was retarded for not getting their social because "they were obviously into you".

l2post coherently