Darker Features

Since Veeky Forums is Lookism and a lot of people here care about looks. Get a Tan Olive skin is the best thing you can do.

A 6/10 mediterranean man is the equivalent of a 7/10 nordic white male or a 8/10 asian or black man. Why? Because of the dark skin and hair. You can find pictures of black mens and how they will look if they have a whiter skin and how bad they really look, the skin of black males is actually a good feature for their aesthetics. Same with white males, when they are pale they look unhealthy, like they never go out or even affeminate. Pale skin is only good in females in mans is repulsive, tan skin is percived as more sexy amd masculine (high sex appeal). Same thing happens with hair, blonde hair is the worst thing a male can have, every blonde look 10x times better with dark brown or black hair, and the goodlooking blondes always have a perfect face and tan skin.

Darker feautures are the best thing you can have, pic related, he is a mix between mediterranean and nordic. That's why he have blue eyes with dark skin and hair.

but how do i tan without damaging my skin too much?

i don't want to age like gandy

Good thing I can tan. I couldn't imagine being pale. Nothing says beta like a pale milk bottle legs

If you're genetically pale, you don't. All I see when I see overly tanned skin is cancer. Besides pale people who moisturize and avoid Sun age the best

>tfw mulatto
>tfw nice tan 24/7 365 days a year
Feels good

>pale milk bottle legs
Are you trying to describe a diabetics leg shape or something? Lol this isn't the fph thread brah

No. Milk bottles are white af. I use it as a comparison for pale legs

I'm not sure why you think blonde hair and pale skin is unattractive on men. I've spoken to plenty of asian/latinas who admire light skin.

>just be confident bro

>now actually deeming certain skin colors better than others
I understand getting fit and losing weight, I understand getting a good haircut and not dressing like a 13 year old, and I understand posture, social presence, and demeanor, but crying about your skin color and how darker or lighter colors are better or worse is not only pointless, but it's the opposite of what getting fit is supposed to be about, and I feel that crying about something so pointless and uncontrollable is something fucking betas do on the internet; I'll pass.

Asian grills like white skin. I like Asian grills. Pale skin master race.

every lookism fag knows that beta carotene skin glow is preferable to a sun tan

get enough sun for vitamin D and just eat like 300 grams of carrots a day

You "read" that in lookism, i try it, 10000 iu of beta carotene per day with vitamin D, that don't do shit i get yellow. I don't try the carrots

Let me explain.
Tan Skin and Dark Hair are like Blue Eyes, everybody look better with them.
The guy you posted will look 10x times better with black hair and tan skin.
PIC RELATED: This guy have a perfect tan skin with black hair, who look better your guy or this football player?
Pic related, Asians gets wet by guys like this because they are rare for them.

What the fuck are you talking about? You can go out and get a tan, or go to a beach.

>You "read" that in lookism, i try it, 10000 iu of beta carotene per day with vitamin D, that don't do shit i get yellow. I don't try the carrots
You type like a retard so I'm assuming you are one, and can't follow basic instructions. Carrots work well for me, so whatever.

>be pure Greek
>be as white as an Englishman
>unable to tan much

Why am I cursed Veeky Forums-bros?

>6ft3
>mediterranean olive skin, tan really easily
>brown hair
>green eyes

>still a virgin

I wish I was kidding

None of this shit matters if you're autistic and can't talk to girls

>I've spoken to plenty of asian/latinas who admire light skin.
That guy isn't light skinned for a white person. He has a healthy glow about him, as many Nordics do. Pic related is light skinned. This is what the people of the British isles generally look like.

That guy is tan though
Having a tan is essential it implies fitness, that is that you were out living life rather than rotting.

Making general statements like this is absolutely useless without posting a picture of yourself

If you're attractive, women will eventually come on strong and you'll get laid.

It's not happening every day, but it will.

I'm Greek too and no one here is that fluorescent white that some anglos are. Have you actually tried sunbathing for a while?

Blond hair is one of the worst features you can have as a man.

>If you're attractive, women will eventually come on strong and you'll get laid.
>It's not happening every day, but it will.

It happened to me but I somehow managed to fuck it up every single time

Believe me or not but one girl even straight up asked me to be her FWB and I still managed to fuck that up

>Same thing happens with hair, blonde hair is the worst thing a male can have, every blonde look 10x times better with dark brown or black hair, and the goodlooking blondes always have a perfect face and tan skin.
Really makes you think

PS: And even this Irish American wonder has a qt fiancee. Game, set, match.