Daily Reminder that governments LITERALLY are pouring xenoestrogens into your drinking water

Daily Reminder that governments LITERALLY are pouring xenoestrogens into your drinking water.

xenoestrogen feminises its drinkers. It makes teenage girls grow bigger breasts sooner, makes men into high-pitch-voice beta male pussies. It gains Democrats more voters and helps tem off toxic masculinity.

The reason they do this is to improve "water quality" theguardian.com/environment/video/2015/aug/12/96m-water-saving-shade-balls-released-into-los-angeles-reservoir-video

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs
motherjones.com/environment/2014/03/tritan-certichem-eastman-bpa-free-plastic-safe/
pri.org/stories/2014-03-30/your-bpa-free-water-bottle-safe-you-think-it
sciencenews.org/blog/science-public/metal-water-bottles-may-leach-bpa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So what do I drink if not water? Bottled water?

no, the plastic isnt good for you either.

honestly, you need to move to a rural area and drink from a well or a spring if you want any hope of avoiding things in water.

Get a fancy reverse osmosis filter

any evidence there that:

those contain xenoestrogens

and

xenoestrogens significantly negative impact the male endocrine system

>It makes teenage girls grow bigger breasts sooner
Let them drink. I'll filter my own. The thiccer sooner, the better.

Good thing I'm not a cuck and I don't live in LA

As a Michigan resident I'd like to point out that during the wintertime, the sun does come out once or twice a month. Looking forward to more seasonal depression.

This. If you still live in a place like L.A. you have made your bed already.

mfw my water is double filtered

youtube.com/watch?v=od3NE0y3LkQ

I thought /pol/ was the designated board for pants-on-head retardation.

Shoo shoo Joe rogan

Found the soyboy

and that leaves all the retards who blindly follow everything they are told by a newspaper and government employees. They've never co-operated to lie about crazy shit before. People are wrong to be worried, jeez, they've only conducted countless trespasses against the public, time and time again.

you lack empathy obviously, also you an't just call everything /pol/ that you don't agree with, it doesn't make for a strong argument, thing is, I think you're probably right really thought.

You probably don't actually workout and browse Veeky Forums if you haven't taken the redpill. But if you do. I'm ashamed to share the same board as a weak betamale like u

>It makes teenage girls grow bigger breasts sooner

is it possible to add more of this to the water?

Reverse Osmosis is the best way to filter your water. Fluoridation calcifies your brain's pineal gland, and xenoestrogens cause damage to your endocrine system and your children's endocrine systems. Activated Carbon/Charcoal Filters also work, not to the same extent though. Common brands such as Brita are effective for this.

Yes whenever I need to do a study in a lab, I always make sure to do it outdoors where I can't control the conditions. OP, don't tell anybody this insider info, but the 100 year wear test for polymer handguns doesn't actually last 100 years!

Reverse osmosis filtrations system expensive but totally worth it

drink from glass and only glass

dont eat soy, flax seeds etc

eat fish instead of fish oil due to oxidative damage

get rid of your shampoo and toothpaste , replace them with 'natural' ones essentially check the ingredients to make sure they are paraben, paraffin, BPA, BPS and any petroleum derivative free

dont eat fast food or mass produced shit, opt for natural alternatives as much as you can

rinse vegetables heavily in an attempt to wash of some of the highly estrogenic (potent xenoestrogen) pesticides off them

there are so much more

So what kind of bottle should I bring to the gym? Glass bottles are frail as hell.

Metal bottles aren't too expensive.

S-someone buy me a waterfilter. I'm a poorfag and I don't want my dick to shrivel up.

Just curious, what about fancy alkalized whatever water? Normally that stuff is advertised as being filtered every which way imaignable. Safe?

I've done a 5 min research on google and it turns out many of those have a resin film inside that also leaks shit. And the tritan ones are even worse than the classic plastic bottle.
I guess I'll have to get a glass one, but they are 750ml at most and I can drink up to 2 liters when I'm at the gym.

Share findings?
Is klean kanteen guilty?
This is fucking insane

Yep this is why I take small doses of d-bol. The Jews don't want us to be men. Too much testosterone and we might kill politicians. youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

my strategy is to just inject test, it'll swamp out any effects from kikes meddling with the water supply

motherjones.com/environment/2014/03/tritan-certichem-eastman-bpa-free-plastic-safe/
pri.org/stories/2014-03-30/your-bpa-free-water-bottle-safe-you-think-it
sciencenews.org/blog/science-public/metal-water-bottles-may-leach-bpa
>This is fucking insane
Totally. You have to go out of your way to avoid literal HRT.

If KK is doing that shit im gonna anhero

>feminising California
Pissing in that fabled ocean of piss

can you recommend a natural toothpaste?

for soap I use savon de marseille

kek'd

>rural area and drink from a well
the one time living in bumfuck nowhere actually paid off for me

Doesn't this shitheels belong in the mental illness thread?

Fine by me. I don't think masculine men are attractive. They're too scary and emotional and no one calls them out on it because they'll hit you if you hurt their feelings.