Hate being a manlet how are you guys holding up?

Hate being a manlet how are you guys holding up?
6'0" reporting in

6'0" master race reporting in

6'4 dyel, life is easy

6'0 bois.

I'm never gonna make it brahs

Will lanklets ever learn?

hello my 6'0 brethren

5'11 it hurts to live

6'1" checking in. I can just about cope.

>.gif
Half-expected the growth to pop

>tfw 5'5" existlet

I'm like 5'5", maybe 5'6", and I have out fought and out fucked 90% of other men, regardless of stature. Just have to grab life by the balls, gentlemen.

6'0 reporting in
>tfw my 15 year old brother is already taller than me

>165 cm
hhahahahahahahaha

6'7 ezpz

> Just have to grab life by the balls

Yeah because you can't reach the horns

hey Karl

5'11 is fucking bullshit. So close but so far. Fuck all of you.

Here's my official Tall Height Tier Meter in Nordic Country
>6'1
Average tall. At least you're not short, at least you're not average, but hey, whatever, not bad, it works.
>6'2
Not bad. Pretty good height. A fairly common height, not bad for gains, not bad for aesthetics, bad for sticking out in crowds. Quite a few people are this height, but among average people you'll stand out quite decently.
>6'3
Slightly better than 6'2, but not a huge deal. Actually not too uncommon either, but still not very common. Gains are a bit harder, but it's okay. You stand out quite well, and you're not into the "freakishly tall" territory yet.
>6'4
Nice. You stand above even "tall" people at 6'2, but very few people are near this height, which may or may not be good, depending on how you view it. You'll certainly stand out, but gains aren't impossible, you just gotta stay on routine for a long time to get them. Overall, very very nice height.
>6'5
My dream height. 6'5 is godlike. Taller than all the ""tallies"", still not freakishly tall, (though closing in very heavily on it), pretty much no one stands taller than you. And because it's not ridiculously tall like 6'8+, you can still look fairly normal, and make okay gains. Overall, fucking godlike height.
>6'6-6'7
You are very, very close to the "what the fuck is this" height. This is a very, very weird height. You'll stick out like a sore thumb wherever you go, maybe in a good way? Depends entirely on you. If you're a little weird, you'll be EXTRA weird at this height, if you'er a little skinny, you'll be EXTRA skinny at this height. It can work, but at this point, you're dangerously close to a weird lanky awkward height.
>6'8
Yeah you're too tall. At least if you eat and lift you can get to heavy you could whoop most people which is neat but holy shit that is tall. Did you really have to get that tall? Was it neccessary?

>literal angry manlet

Sensible kek

Nobody gives a fuck.

I know.

I smiled out loud.

I'm 6'3 and recently I've started to mog manlets. I can sense their jealousy for my genetical supremacy. I can just see the hate in their eyes.

>Just a couple of days ago at the gym I was doing squats while this manlet (maybe about 5'7) and this latina girl were chatting. After I finished my set I walked right next to the manlet and just stared at him.
>He instantly got nervous and they both went silent. The girl stared at my wide framed shoulders, which were at the eye-level of the manlet.
>I smirked and I went on to do the rest of my workout
>later I noticed the two were no longer chatting

I wonder why?

I don't get that. In the real life, people aren't dicks. Why are you a dick to them? That's not cool man. That's like mocking someone with a disability.

probably were waiting for you to leave so they could complain to the gym manager

wow you guys are really angry about your height huh?

Manlets are """mired""" out of pure pity. No female will ever take anyone under 6' truly seriously. Just give up already.

I'm 6'4. I just wondered why you'd be a dick to short people. I know I'm taller than 98% of guys so I never try and make a big deal out of it. Besides, why on earth would you care that they were pity-mired as you put it? Hell, they may not put on muscle any faster, but it sure shows better. Don't be such a dick man, that's the reason why manlets hate lanklets, cause of dick moves like yours.

5'11.75" WHY

Same. With good posture and well fitting clothes girls still call me tall. At this point it's just about how you carry yourself.

are you still growing? or just bad genes? both here. my mom is 4'10, at least I'm still growing at 5'6, but it's slowing down...kind of a bummer but whatever.

>making fun of manlets
>like mocking someone with a disability

I M P L Y I N G

are you guys really 5'11" and 3/4 inches too? I thought I was the only one. Do you guys lie and tell people you're 6'0"? I don't. I shamefully admit to being 5'11".

Well come on. if someone's 5'6 and you laugh at his height, that's highschool bully tier of being a prick. It's not funny to them at all, I guess it's something they could scoff at and shake off, but deep inside it's not funny. And if it's not funny, why laugh at it? Then you're just being a big smelly willy.

Manlets are a genetic deformity when you really think about it. It's kind of like how women never want to date a guy with downs. So why would they date men with manletism either?

>be 5'10 king of manlets
>get brain tumor
>finally escape manlet pit with 3 extra inches

meh i mean ive never really minded it, usually just means they have other failings so they take pride in height.

Indeed. I once met two highschool friends who were 6'3, me being 6'4 of course. One of them hadn't worked out a day in his life, and was pale, chubby, generally not good looking, the other was quite decent looking, not really "i work out" decent looking, but he had a nice frame and looked alright. The pale guy was the most obsessed with height, and took pride in it the most.

I don't know why some tall people make fun of shorter people. Maybe they feel like they shouldn't "deserve" some things they have that they don't. Since almost everyone is shorter than me, I can't get caught up in shit like "he's shorter, but how can he have a girlfriend!" or "he's shorter, but how is his body so much better looking?!". That's immature. I never joke around about height like that. I just am the best I can be, and hope things go well. I feel it's mostly the "tall" people at 6'1 and 6'2 that make the most fun, while the REAL tall people don't seem to care, cause they've actually got ZERO insecurities related to height. If I see someone better than me, I admire that, like a dude who's 6'5 or even 6'6 I'll just think holy crap, he beat me at the thing I'm best at, being tall. That's awesome.

Thank you user I needed this laugh.

>jealousy for my genetical supremacy

Tfw 6'3" and always wanted to be 6'5", oh well I came close right?

>implying being short and having down syndrome are an equal detriment to survival

I wish there was a eugenics program to weed out manlets and wipe out the manlet genetics. In the long run everyone would be happier.

T. 5'8 khv

5'9 here.
What's up manlets? How is it down there?

Yeah, you're good. I'm 6'4, but I'm 20, so if I'm real lucky, I'll maybe reach 6'5 but I doubt it. I'm fine either way. You go, tall bro

lmao this height jerking off is the autistic young adult version of "my dick is bigger" or "my father is stronger than yours"
no one is going to be jealous of you lmao

6'1"

I felt tall until you niggers ruined my self-confidence, now I feel like a manlet

I agree, it seems like some people use their height as a crutch to keep themselves from improvement, as though "he my have better delts but i'm taller so i don't have to work for that" kind of thing.

so long as everyone tries to do their best for self improvement regardless of who they are, that's what's important

pretty good

Can I just say I'm 6'7 with a 9" dick and my father is jacked, not showing off just letting you know

It's true, in real life making a big deal out of height will immediately make you stand out as a fucking weirdo. Same way making a big deal out of your muscles will make you stand out like a fucking weirdo.

The COOLEST people are the ones who have a lot of awesome features, but never rub it in anyone's face and never show them off. I think why it is this way is that it shows that you've got so much more to you than your good features, AND you've got good features. While if you try and show off your good features blatantly, it just comes across as "look at me, look at these few decent features I have!!" because you've got nothing else interesting or cool about yourself.

I'm 24 so I have 1 more year of growth potential maybe? I'm happy with my height when it comes to real life, but its just the thought of never reaching that height. Also the large amount of faruds that claim to be my height when they're like 6'1" is insane.

yeah, this. truly successful people never brag about stuff