My girl says she's not a fan of my calluses and thinks it'd be nicer if I had soft hands. What the fuck...

My girl says she's not a fan of my calluses and thinks it'd be nicer if I had soft hands. What the fuck? Don't I need these? Would I be cucking my gains if I tried getting rid of them?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/5iUA8eG.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your girlfriend is a lesbian. She's fucking other women while you're away. Dump that idiot.

She's testing you. Ignore her.

Does she even lift?

She's a qt 5'3 100lb gf; she can't lift an empty bar.
She might start doing bw stuff now tho since I explained it's not too hard and it's bretty good for you

One time a stripper told me I had soft hands and I felt pretty insulted.

Keep your callouses, dude.

strippers are only attracted to other poor people hence the affection for tradie calluses

Wait does that mean I'm poor if I have calluses?

No but I guess the implication is that you do manual labor
Sort of like how if you are swarthy one could make the connection that you are poor because you work in the sun
Although that is a true correlation

this.

Just nod your head, "haha sure sure babe"
and continue as before.

Gf here. I do not lift or work out at all, and have soft, sensitive hands. I cannot even wear gloves, they drive me crazy. I do not mind his rough hands, but the calluses feel lumpy and hard and unpleasant.

>gf says she wants your hands to be soft and feminine
>oblige her and get rid of calluses, moisturize, and otherwise have girl hands
>gf says youre too big and bulky and she feels threatened
>stop lifting, stop eating, and become skelly ottermode twink
>gf says you should grow your hair a bit longer so you dont look like a "nazi"
>grow your hair out and get ironic rick and morty tattoos
>all the while you two have less and less sex
>one day she isnt texting you like normal
>decide to suprise visit her
>walk in on her getting railed by huge, ex-football-star-turned-construction-workers chad and tyrone
>she asks you to clean her up after
Don't give into women if it means you gotta stop being a man

Just use lotion and/or gloves bruh. Satisfy your GF and your gainz, no need to choose.

>Doesn't know how to finger properly

kys

>the extreme level of cuck fetish

nigger this is the gf and she didn't even mention anything about OPs or her own fingering

Use your masterbating lotion before you touch your boyfriend, and boom problem solved.
No homo bro

Oh, yeah, the fingering is fine. I just like to hold his hands. The calluses don't bother me too much, I just brought it up as a comment.

tits or gtfo bitch

If I have to

i.imgur.com/5iUA8eG.jpg

kek

OP can confirm, those are my/his gf's tits

break up with her

>Listening to what women say
Never gonna make it

This user knows what's up.

Fuck that, callouses help me lift

confirmed

get a load of this faggot

>not replying to post numbers
literally how new?
Also, this cuck OP with mongoloid hands clearly isn't man enough for you. Come with me and I'll give you what you want.

>gf says she doesnt care about muscles
>feels me up all the time and has fucking outbursts of happiness when i flex and everything becomes "firm" as she calls it
>caresses my arms and forearms all the time
>even has a nickname for them
>caresses my hardened palms and says its fun
>loves to cuddle with me and lay on me because im so comfortable and soft

when a girl says "you dont have to get any bigger i like you the way you are" just ignore it. Most women think you're unhappy with yourself and that thats why you lift, so they offer "comfort" in form of acceptance. Just do your own shit.
My girlfriend would tell me that shit and tell me i dont have to go to the gym and i pretty much told her to fuck off, because im not unhappy with my body, i just want to perfect it. Now she accepted it and openly likes that i go to the gym.

>Most women think you're unhappy with yourself and that thats why you lift
Hahahahaha they're definitely not right I l-lift for m-m-myself

You caught me, I'm only here because OP linked me, and I've only ever posted once before. And thanks for the offer, but despite his disgusting hands, this man took me out for all you can eat sushi, which is all I really want.

Your girl is being a gains goblin. Ignore it, lest your potential future muscles be lost to the abyss. Besides, there's nothing wrong with having rough hands.

Just get a sander to make them less rough/ugly, but keep them

OP's gf here again, this is true, I would accept OP without muscles, but I admire that he works out and like how he looks. As long as he doesn't become more muscle than man.

Why the fuck are you so threatened by not having callouses? It's not attractive or pleasant to feel, is your masculinity really that fragile? Just wear gloves jesus, it's not just your gf, nobody fucking likes rough hands, it feels like holding hands with a chimp.

Just wear gloves on pullups and don't do deadlifts, you can do low bar back squats instead

Why does she wan't her boyfriend to have soft hands? Tell her to go date a faggot if that's what she desires.

OP here guys don't respond to my gf I can't have her learning my secrets

this desu

>Most women think you're unhappy with yourself and that thats why you lift, so they offer "comfort" in form of acceptance
But I am unhappy with my body. I will settle for nothing less than my best and I'm nowhere near half of what I want to be.

OP here. I actually am a turbo homo behind my fake girlfriend's back and I just want a long throbbing DICK shoved right down my throat 24/7

>he doesn't like pegging
What are you, a faggot?

legit

>>walk in on her getting railed by huge, ex-football-star-turned-construction-workers chad and tyrone
>>she asks you to clean her up after
But this is my fetish. Like, unironically.

Do you have thoughts of suicide?

men should have rough hands and skin

Yeah.

>strippers like poor guys
Funny, the strippers I've known would drop everything and move on to a guy with $$$$

How do you even get calluses, shit?
Two years lifting and only pullups give me calluses and they're really small and not really noticeable

Jesus Christ someone probably fell victim to a similar play somewhere in the world.

t. /r/redpill mods

Yeah. A lot of guys have. It's exaggerated of course but I've noticed that as you get deeper into a relationship with women they will subconciously try to get you to stop doing the very things that attracted them to you in the first place. If you give in too much they leave you with the excuse (you stopped being the man that I was first attracted to) and go to someone else who doesn't give a fuck about acquiescing to their ridiculous complaints.

Makes sense.

With pedantic shit like this, its better to just acknowledge and disregard it. I'm sure there's more pressing issues at hand (no pun intended).

Pretty much this, its a power struggle for some, they see it as a way of dominating you and after a certain point they grow bored and move on. But all women will lodge some asinine demand or complaint at some point.

Having long or short hair has nothing to do with masculinity or getting laid but otherwise an okay post just because you should always do what you want and not what your girl wants.

I'm not a tradie but I do lift and have plenty of callouses and my hands are still baby smooth. No moisturizer or lotion besides dove body wash and pussy juice

Get a pumice stone, and a male exfoliating brush.

Scrub down your palms, and the soles of your feet every time you shower.

For the most severe cases, you can use pliers and tweezers to cut off calluses.

Tell the misses not to worry, you've got this.

Women constantly comment on how soft my hands are. I cannot count the number of women who have said they wished they had hands like mine, or asked what lotion I use. I literally do nothing for my hands. I think of them as baby hands. Men should have rough, callused hands. Which is why I have started rubbing my palms with sandpaper and holding my hands over a candle until they burn. I expect this will help me get a girlfriend, or, at the very least, help me feel better about myself.

you're not the gf. I'm the gf

no i am the gf

Pretty sure he's talking about the gay man-bun dad that every limp wristed hipster wants to grow these days, think John Snow. There is only one man with a man bun and long hair that I respect, and he looks like a 6'8" Viking

>try to actually talk about serious shit with a girl I really liked
>she asks why I obsess over the gym, tell her about my ambitions and why I work out
>"..but user, you'll never be the best. There will always be somebody better than you"
>"you're good where you are you don't need to do any more"
Dumb Fucking whore, that should have been my first warning. Women are shit

I mean you could just say you're addicted to the post-workout high.

> caring about what a woman thinks
I think it's more that most women just can't understand ambition.

if your calusses are a hindrance, you're grabbing the bar wrong

I was more upset that this girl i really liked who had me under the whole "b-b-b-but shes not like the other girls" spell had the audacity to say that shit to me. Its when i started realizing women cant comprehend the way a man works

Gf here. NO, I'm the gf!!!

Imgur link on Veeky Forums. Never thought I'd see the day

lurk more, newfags have been doing it for years

user did the same thing not too long ago in another thread

>it'd be nicer if I had soft hands
Is your girlfriend a lesbian? Are you a girl?