Supps

britbong Veeky Forumsizens in particular, where do you get cheap supps from? I'm a Jew who doesn't want to fork out £45 for that godly optimum nutrition stuff.

pic related; goal bod

Go away kike

Sci-mx off amazon

Oy vey it's /pol/ in my thread

Myprotein + offers or student discount. I got 5kg vanilla for £40

Either Walmart shit or I wait for big sales at the local supplement store

Joining uni in september, how much student discount do we get?

>Jew
Fuck off, you have any idea how much ON costs in actual noseland? Nearly 400 NIS, or around $120. First time I saw the prices I was like "nigga are you milking albino cows on a hovercraft made of gold on mars for this powder?" That's some next level Jewing right there.

Protein Works when there is a deal on. Normally get at least 30% off somehow. MyProtein if they have a good uniDays offer.

30% if you sign up to uni days, get ur uni email asap.
what uni btw senpai

Do you live under a fucking rock?

MyProtein.

The biggest selection of supplements and the cheapest prices.

They also do nice gym clothes too.

Massive discount codes all year round too.

There is nowhere better and there is nowhere cheaper.

Next question.

Sheffield Hallam mah ninja

I'm trying not to buy from them just because ON are better quality but I might have no choice

Isn't MyProtein the kind that tastes really grainy though?

I had no side effects on cycle but after my cycle was done and I did PCT, I grew acne on my chest and back. Is this normal?

>ON is too expensive
>user suggests an ok cheaper alternative
>Waaaaah I want magic cheap ON

If you want good shit, pay the price for it tbqh senpai. Discountsupplements is the place I buy from, ON ofc because I'm not a fucking NEET.

Wow I actually hate being off cycle.
On 500mg TestE/week I was horny all the time and jacked off twice a day to anime tits and lifted so strong. Now I jack off once weekly.

Deeply considering a blast n cruise, are there any downsides?

How is ON nowadays? Heard from somewhere that they've reduced in quality and taste like shit in recent times.

I get protein from myprotein.com and i recommend u to do the same

MyProtein is literally rat shit. why else would you get 5kg of whey that cheap? even bcaa and eaa and fucking cheap. chinese rat shit, thats what it is. better spend some moe $$ and stick to quality. also dont buy that crappy biotech usa and scitec rat shit. both produce their stuff in hungary and have no affiliation to the us

either you're a fucking meme or you got bluepilled pretty hard. there are plenty of downsides but its not my body so i dont fucking care to explain. cycle and go off with tamox or chlomid. let your body regenerate. cycle again if needed.

>are there any downsides
A few...... Let me think....
Hmm......
Death is the first one that comes to mind

Thanks for using memes that my Veeky Forums brain will understand!

>t. ON representative

>you're a fucking meme
Why do people keep using that word when they have no idea what it means?

ask Kai Greene