Veeky Forums feels

>tfw can't have a basic conversation without a girl sexualizing me

>tfw can't have a basic conversation without a girl sexualizing me
Said no one on Veeky Forums ever

user don't tell me you are trying to have a genuine conversation with a purple haired slut

Either way, humblebrag, so sage.

>that bathroom

Mexican thot spotted

more pics bro, shes hot as fuck

some mexican slut doesn't eat that much and spends her welfare on sloggis, iphones and raspberry deluxe hair dye and she is automatically "hot as fuck bro"
Kanker, get a grip on reality.

if you wouldnt eat that mexican ass you are gay as fuck.
Stop being so jelly

taco thots are the worst

>taco thots

That picture is fucking stupid and you should feel bad

They get fat at 20 and are pretty much always annoying as fuck. Also taco thot AND purple hair? Jesus, pump and dump at best.

Oh baby your so mad.
Have a hug.
Faggot.

I feel you user
Taco thot memes are strikingly true. they don't smell good, their diet consists of Taki's and soda... god forbid you impregnate one and your son comes out to be 5'4"

She's Guatemalan bro get it right

Life is suffering as a Mexican male. I have a few Mexican friends and they are cool but man saying they are unpopular with girls is an understatement

bad feels
>dating a girl
>she lets me put it in any hole of her i choose
>thought i made it
>wants to talke to me every 30 FUCKING MINUTES
>if i dont reply she calls
>thought this was what ive always wanted but nope

for any bros out there wondering how great it would be to have a girl want you and fuck anytime you want
NOPE
FUCKING 30 MINUTES
i cant have any time for myself anymore
FUCK!

Compare this garbage to Why are angles and lighting abused so heavily by girls holy shit.

If you get a mustache and tribal tattoos and only wear wife beaters then fat white trash girls will be attracted to you

tfw my 4 best friends are together st a festival I can't get to because I've gotta watch my parents house to look after pets.

End me, it looks great. At least there's a gym here and I won't break my habit of hitting the gym I guess?

You must fell pretty goddamn stupid after seeing ???
Fucking 17 year old 52% mestizonigger. Don't you understand the myspace angle ? The filter/lighting ??
Man, this is what you get when you mix the already substandard spaniards with natives I guess.

i'd tap that

nothing hotter than a young slut who knows her only amount of worth to the world is being a young slut

Why do all these sluts have ASIV cards?

Probably have a lot better luck if they WENT THE FUCK BACK don't you think?

Has anyone had a kid out of wedlock?

Got a girl I've only been with for 3 months pregnant (on accident). She'll get an abortion if I want her to but she's kind of scared of it and would probably have the kid if I said I wanted it.

I'm only 23 and just started my first big boy job but am still a responsible person (outside of not being able to fuck without a condom)

I'm in a weird place where I've really wanted a kid of my own but at the same time don't want to put some poor child through a bad home situation if things don't work out between me and the girl

imagine how much money you'd save by being a girl

most of my fucking income goes to food

if I didn't have to eat like a horse just to maintain my barely ottermode physique I'd be swimming in money buying fancy clothes and taking pics with the newest iphone

Globalism is becoming a problem

Indian girls are starting to cuck Indian dudes, same for Mexicans

Only non white race where the girls are staying loyal so far are Asians

Meet her parents soon, see how they are. If she seems stable go for it, otherwise you need to abort because you will be enslaved by the state to an unstable crazy bitch.

>girls
>saving

Nigga they are naturally hardwired to spend everything

same brah

White dude dating asian women is a fucking meme its so common... only possible way you could think this is because there are so fucking many of them.

you're absolutely despicable to be even thinking of having a kid without being 100% sure you can provide a good upbringing

t. angry neglected child

When I was in the Marines some of the strongest nikkas i knew were mexicans.
IDK if you guys absorb nutrients from MREs differently but props to u guys

She isn't entirely stable, I know. A little crazy. And there are some red flags, even if she's beautiful and we get along well together she has her moments.

That's my big fear. I can take care of a kid, pay for it, watch it, help it learn and grow, but I can't control their mom. She could do a really shitty job on her part of raising it or even get into a custody dispute with me and I'd have less leverage.

It's this kind of uncertainty that's probably going to make me go with the babortion :--(

Sheesh man you got some issues.

This is what anti-whites say when they don't want you to breed ever. Any excuse you can think of to put it off is invalid. Children do not need to live in the lap of luxury to have good childhoods.

Single mom meme is the LITERAL WORST thing you could ever do to a kid

I was a single mom child and though my IQ is supposedly 134 my grades were terrible and I tried to hang myself as a teen because that shit fucks you up emotionally

by a good upbringing I didn't mean having money

i'm talking about basic developmental and emotional needs

>been with gf for 5 years
>marriage has been on the table for a while
>both agree that we still are nowhere near ready for a kid, would get an abortion if she were to get pregnant through the IUD

Fucking hell user, have her get the abortion. You don't even know this fucking girl.

Sounds like you need to sit down and have a looooong conversationnl with this chick about how she wants her life to play out. You'll need to be able to explain to her how tragically horrible single motherhood is and what it does to society, and your overall happiness in life. Marriage (for raising children) is a partnership and you both need to really talk about... literally... big picture... how you want your life to play out. A little crazy is fine, but be damn sure that your fundamental value systems are compatible... or be alpha enough to make her submit.

They pass every interaction with men through their sexual selection process. They will treat you differently according to whether or not they would fuck you. As a fat guy who got less fat you see both sides.

>muh white rice
>muh white genocide

would destroy

She's a qt.

i would stick my tounge up her ass and tell her to make it wink.
Sorry u are gay bro

Settling for this is pathetic beyond believe. You dumbfucks deserve every 5/10 and genetic misfortune that has ever crossed your path.
Next time you think a woman is attractive because she has a meagre ass, a set of poverty stricken 3rd world tiddies and a fucktarded nosering. Please open google and search "attractive woman". You wouldn't find anything like this anywhere. How sad it is that your means have regressed so far that this ugly bull-ringed mongrel is now a statistical outlier on your scale of beauty.

Its this grill?

>She's Guatemalan
>implying theres a difference

Why not put it up for adoption?

Waiting list for infants is x100 longer than available kids
The the requirements are high too
Stable relationship
Healthy
Not old
Stable income + saved cash

And you get to vet the applicants and have final say
Plus (in Aus at least) can nominate to see it up to 4 times a year. Adoptive parents have to agree

Think of home much shit those childless couples go thru to get a subhuman Indian or azn kid from overseas. Imagine what they'd offer a human white child

Should have gotten the morning after pill. Left it too long to be able to just do it. Killing a kid(and your kid) can fuck you up mentally especially when you start trying for s kid in the future. Imagine having some issues or god forbid miscarriage/stillbirth

Adoption gives you the option to say I'm not ready but without forcing someone to pay for your mistake. And touch get to choose the loving parents it deserves

>this

i drive around for a living and often go to target to shit.

>Middle of the work day
>Packed with women and toddlers (obviously SAHMs, not employed at all)
>all buying useless junk
>MASSIVE FUCKING MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF NEEDLESS JUNK

Literally hardwired to not save and just spend spend spend, look at advertising campaigns if you need proof

Meant this, cards are the same

Can somebody explain taking pictures with your credit card in-hand?

I've dealt with that too. So glad I got out of that relationship. She was hot, but noone is that hot.

Underpotated

It's part of the phone case

Are you me? Fuck man just got out of a situation like that.

139 iq, single mom with quite a bit of mental illness

often wanted to kill myself, had terrible grades. teachers knew i was smart but assumed i was lazy rather than suspect abuse and neglect

moral: if you don't give a shit about your kid, nobody else does

This is because of the women can have everything and be as good as a man at manly things meme

Current gen are 1/4 the 'women' of previous generations (in the west at least). Barely cook, barely clean, scream muh post partum depression at the first sign of difficulty. And obv fail to match men in the office. They've been sold a dud.

Lose their minds and keep themselves occupied spending money because cooking/cleaning/housekeeping skills (sewing/knitting/mending) are archaic now and an offence to the sacrifices of the women's rights movement

I zozzled a little

Would go Gooch deep in her small anus

Red headed mexisluts tho

fuck bro
feels bad
thought i wanted this
>pussy anytime i want
>anal anytime i want
NOPE
never realized how much i enjoy the time to myself
not even the time to myself but just doing random shit like cooking i cant even cook anymore without being on the phone

Get a LOT of ATM and screwing in before you drop her. She's obsessed with you user

You got the shitty mexican genes

I got the good ones. 6' 190lb 12-14% BF const

How to achieve takis physique?

Did you or anyone else that replied read my post? I'm not Mexican.

lol incel

u spaniard fuck

>only go to target to blow up the shitter

different tattoo though

nah the spaniard ones are 5'8-5'10 and more wealthy and wear lacoste

Theres a weird breed of Mexican that is tall. The men are 5'10-6' and the women are 5'6-5'9. and we're naturally skinny

Spaniards are unironically pretty effay from what I've seen

Average Spaniard is 176cm. And they have the benefit of living without poverty and having adequate diets.

THIS

MEXICAN NIGGA, POST THE BITCH'S SAUCE

Bet you're from northern Mexico then

U lanky Ethiopian fuk

I used to live in the projects in Mississippi and this is what the bathrooms looked like if they were maintained... Avoid this girl she is probably diseased

yeah they have clean bathrooms. mostly women go to target especially during the day when men are working. so theyre freshly clean. beats a gas station every time.

usually its by the ustomer service department. >walk in
>look customer service right in the eye
>blow up shitter
>walk out 20 minutes later
>make eye contact
>leave without buying anything

>piercing
>colored hair
>young but already bordering on obesity
>abuses angled and lighting

Walking red flag, holy shit.

Need some advice on this one
>college gf of 2.5 yrs
>she graduates a semester earlier than me
>she moves to a city ~4 hours away
>she made no attempt to live near me after school
>wanted to be near family etc
>told me I wasn't family yet
>she was never 100% comfortable around me
>I graduate
>look for jobs in both home city and her city
>she flips out
>we argue every few days about it
>~2 months she texts me 3 times calls me once to complain about me not texting her
>February I break up in an attempt to avoid months of downward spiral
>do it pretty quickly, poor job of expressing my feelings

Cut to 6 months later and I am hit with a really heavy feeling of missing her. I miss her laugh, her stupid faces, and stupid jokes and I find myself making them with her voice in my head.
Probably won't contact her as I don't know what good it would do. I have never been in this position really, breaking up with the girl when the relationship did not feel 100% awful

post of the year

im at the point that if a chick sent me a sexualized snap and she wasnt my wife or long term gf i would probably just block and move on

if shes showing her ass to you like that shes doing it the same to numerous other guys and it has been normalized

do you want to make a ltr with a girl like that? spend time trying to make an emotional bond? raise children with? what are her parents like if she thinks that kind of behaviour is ok?

Your mom is ;)

Loss never goes away, you just learn to live with it. Sometimes you can lock it in a little box. I try to only think about "her" when I am setting up, or when I'm about to do that last rep at RPE 9.

just wanted to let you know that she sent the exact same image to 10 other guys,and that after you bust a nut you will feel empty as fuck if you lift for pussy

There was a time when a tribe of native americans were the tallest people in the world averaging 6' for the males.

I don't know how big the tribe was, or really anything meaningful, just thinking that maybe that's what the tall mexicans are related to.

>get overly attached to women
>Always get broken up with in shitty ways
>Start hanging around this one friend I have, we've been good friends for awhile
>We connect one night
>Things seem good for like the next two days
>All of the sudden she starts to seem cold, doesn't talk to me as much
I'm so sad, I miss her in my life, shouldn't have done anything
Should i just confront her and ask what's happening?

>gains definitely starting to show
>going out to dinner with an incredibly attractive girl from tinder in two hours
>from the social media I was able to dig up it seems her tastes are pretty patrician
>not nervous but definitely hoping tonight goes well, moreso than other times I've been out

I've been skeptical about girls from the app but it looks like there could be potential here

This photo looks like it smells bad

>Should i just confront her and ask what's happening?
Don't do this she won't give you a satisfactory answer. Sit and really reflect on your interactions with women. There should be a point where you can tell at a gut level that she's losing interest, probably because you're oversharing, being too eager or just plain boring and they lose interest.

How to avoid looking boring?

With her I really don't know. Like everything was fine, like we still have an occasional text or snap but we haven't seen each other in a few days
She's a very straightforward person so I feel like confronting her wouldn't be the worst thing, she's normally very real with me, I just wanna see if our friendship can be salvaged, like it's not as if it's totally ruined, something just feels off

smart man.
This is how you build character and find people with at least some character.

the only real question here is wtf is that holster she is wearing

This is gold advice but you're supposed to figure this out at 16 or so when first exposed to thots en masse

It's all about how you look at it. If you're focused on personal growth after a while you start to see it not a loss, but as a series of lessons, especially when you realize we're constantly changing and even a month after she's not the same person she was when you were together. I have women in my past that yeah I kinda miss the time I spent with them but know there's a good chance it wouldn't work because we're just totally different people with different goals and values now. I hope that I'll meet someone who is perfect for me (or at least more perfect for me than the women from my past) and that I'll be ready for her in-part because of the experiences I had with the non-forever ones.

user are you seriously trying to have a genuine conversation with the most obvious thot on earth

what are you doing man

Part of me just wishes she was here and I could be near her 24/7 instead of some long distance bullshit, but another part of me wonders if it would have ended anyways. She was pretty hypocritical (especially about my job search locations), got upset when I talked to other chicks who were just friends of mine, didn't give a shit about my family issues, and way too anxious about life in general

But those good times were so good

Even though we were on a downhill turn, it feels so bizarre because we weren't 100% done yet

I have broken up with chicks in the past and nothing has felt quite this long lasting

>walking outside
>squint because of the sunlight
>black guy on a bike gives me a worried expression
>chubby mexican construction worker turns to face me and asks me "is everything okay?"
it's not my fault I have resting Sieg-Heil face