So you guys know how soylent is a liquid diet, gives you all the calories and shit you need?

So you guys know how soylent is a liquid diet, gives you all the calories and shit you need?
what would happen if I drank enough protein powder every day to surpass my calorie requirements?
of course I'd throw in a multivitamin to make sure I don't die of anemia or some shit
What happens on an all-protein diet?

All-protein powder diet?
You fart like crazy all day and your belly gets swollen.
There's a reason these are called "supplements", user. Better invest in quality food. These are just for practicity's sake.

>Belly gets swole
Why not whole body get swole?

you die from rabbit starvation.

What if I add a little fatty food, like nuts or something, to my diet? No rabbit starvation, maximum gains

You'd die of acne.

your life would be hell without carbs, eventually leading to degraded mental abilities (ever notice how people on keto are fucking retarded?)

A quick google search told me your liver can only process 220-300g of protein a day.
Would be useless, not only harmful.

yeah, if you add fat in you're just doing a keto diet then. rabbit starvation is exclusively protein with either no carb or fat. have to do one of those too. i'm doing keto myself with mostly fat and high protein, you cut weight pretty easily.

Why does ON take so fucking long to ship?

>Order on Tuesday
>Shipped today
>Wont be here till Wednesday of next week
>Ran out of protein today

What the fuck am I supposed to do

Why didn't you order from Amazon? It's usually cheaper too

order it from bodybuilding or amazon

i've made a huge mistake

Your body can only use 10g of protein an hour during the muscle building the process. The rest is either diverted to other homeostatic processes or stored as fat. Not to mention the immense strain this would put on your liver and kidneys.

If you use it enough, you can still order it in the next 1.5 hours and get it by Saturday.

5 pounds is $57.99 on amazon ($55.09 if you subscribe) vs $58.99 (plus $7 shipping) on the ON site.

drink your own cum

fuarkk i would love to be the next tom platz of abs

Try ordering from myprotein.

I literally had to wait 15 days from purchase for it to arrive at my house.

My God this science couldn't get more "Bro" in it if it was wearing a backwards visor cap and just got finished running a train on a roofied party chick

You can look it up, bud. All of that information is verified.

In addition, you're saying that the guy who wants to consume a diet entirely of protein powder isn't "bro".

Lmao.

slickdeals does alerts for places that have it on sale. i got 2/80 of the 5 lb extreme milk chocolate one last year