Has Veeky Forums become mentally fit yet?

Has Veeky Forums become mentally fit yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-transcendental-meditation-2015-2
youtube.com/watch?v=GcNGtZPPSS8ental
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wanna know something horrible about getting mentally fit? It means you start looking at your past actions in a new light and it can make you feel really guilty and shitty. I know I didn't know better at the time, but it tears me up inside every day. I find myself wishing I could go back sometimes, just so I wouldn't feel so terrible every day.

No point in look back if you can't change the past

But you can redeem your past by being a better man in the present and future

That's what I'm trying to do. Doesn't make the guilt go away though. I was so damn naive.

no i want to kill myself and lifting is the only thing that sets me apart i am the most autistic person on this board by far

Get psychological help, dude. It sounds like bullshit but it does work.

i'm not sure if anything short of medication would change me to be honest. it's really bad right now i don't feel anything for other people or my future. two years of uni towards a pretty dull degree and no social interaction and i'm really starting to think that i'm just borked beyond help

daily reminder that meditation is a stupid hippie meme with negligible benefits. Stop wasting your time, spend that time doing something useful like studying for your career.

Nigga just stop.

Regret is fucking cancer. Learn the lessons and move on.

have you tried it?

Shit i know what you mean, specially when you remember being mean to good people. Fuck I hate that feeling.

What about the studies showing how it alters your brain, you giga faggot? Also, the thousands of people who have said it has helped them and changed their lives?

it has tiny benefits that are blown out of proportion by soyboys because it's "muh ancient eastern wisdom"

literally think of anyone who's achieved a lot, like Elon Musk or Donald Trump or Schwarzenegger. Do ANY of them have meditation routines? Now look at all those monks who spend hours every day meditating. They've achieved nothing. Real self-improvement doesn't happen by sitting in your room with your eyes closed.

Don't worry about shit you can't change user, it'll tear you up on the inside if you overthink shit.
Just think about how you will improve from here on out, and learn to let go of the past. I know it sounds like hippy shit, but it's a much better way to live your life than to constantly be worried about the past.
>Schwarzenegger
>Do ANY of them have meditation routines?
Yes nigga.
businessinsider.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-transcendental-meditation-2015-2

youtube.com/watch?v=GcNGtZPPSS8ental

Watch this guy, he's a total goldmine.

My form of meditation is eating a bunch of shrooms and watching Mushishi. I honestly feel fucking enlightened every time I do it.

>start meditating
>a few weeks in i have dreams everyday, when before i had like 1-2 a month

No, I literally obsess over my anxiety every moment of the day

Nah
My college is super stressful so all I do is work eat and lift
> probably get 5 hours of sleep

nigga this is a /sit/ thread

extract the information from your introspection, adjust your life accordingly, and move on.
to do agonize over your past is to waste the lesson

stop being an overdramatic pussy, convincing yourself you're beyond help is just an excuse to avoid trying
step down from your autism edgelord highhorse and just act like a fucking normie, make some friends and shit, you'll be fine.

>monks have achieved nothing
>he doesn't know about the real milestones of meditation achievement
>he doesn't know about the four jhanas
>he doesn't know about the four attainments beyond the first jhanas
>he will never achieve Nirodha-Samapatti

laughing_buddhist_girls.meditationscroll

now that was a silly comment, wasn't it!