Im a girl, and the face means 80% for me

I dont really mind how strong or bulky you are, if you are ugly i wont be interested in you.
If you are handsome and you have a great body... AMAZING (like pic related).
Im in love with a guy who is skinny fat, virgin and doesent believe (cause hes not in shape) me when i say i like him a lot. Hes not even "fat", but his body is chubby. His face is 9/10. If he did workout he would be super hot.
If you are handsome and tall, you are directly very attractive for me (and i think i speak for all women), if you do workout you just will turn a 10, but being handsome and not fat is enough.

What many guys dont know is that most of them are cute. Most average guys are handsome but they cant exploit that beauty. Being average face and good body is pretty ok.
Some ethnies tend to be hotter than others in males (imo). Nordics (sweden, norway, denmark) are the top tier by far and slavs are the worst. A hot russian is mega hot, but they are super rare (males).
Kid face is super attractive too. But not the kid chubby face, a kid face like pic related.

Tip: Being fat is the biggest turnoff of all. Maybe some guys like chubby girls cause they are ticker in boobs or ass but in guys that doesent happen. If u are fat your chances to get a girl are LOW.

I prefer 100000000000 times more a skinnyfat guy with justin biebers face than a hulk with shrek's face.

>I'm a girl
opinion discarded

k

No girls on the internet. Back to /r9k/ with you.

Pls be in northern Virginia

>I'm a girl
lol

Im just telling u the reality, if you dont wanna acept it, ok.

>girl using the internet outside of facebag and instaego

you must be fat and ugly

>Nordics (sweden, norway, denmark) are the top tier by far and slavs are the worst
and here i know that you are a guy

a girl wouldnt say that

Based on the way you type you're either a dude or the manliest chick ever

I actually stopped reading at >lel "I'm a girl"

>says the hambeast

OP, so whores like douchebags, got it.

Kek fpbp

Hello sweetheart. Don't talk to your gender very much. Though I'd say that if this was a facebook post I'd like it

>Im a girl

I can legit tell you that the skinny fat virgin you are in love with can't stand you and is fucking all your friends. I used to do the same shit when I would lose weight and become skinny fat. It's really the greatest scheme ever. What he does is attract you with his charm, wit, and classical good looks. He feeds you a bunch of lies you want to hear, sort of going through a check list of things you would potentially require to fuck him. He's not like the other guys, he's special. There's something about him. That's whats gonna be going through your mind to justify your attraction to him, but you won't just admit it's his potential. You think since he's not fucking right now, and has no past girlfriends, that you're the only one who sees the ultimate man he could be. You aren't and he can most likely switch his charm on and off at will like a light switch. Way before you talk about him on message boards you've been talking about him to all your friends. He's so this that and whatever. What ends up happening is he gets a free pass to fuck all your friends, and since you two aren't fucking, there's nothing to be mad at and your friends can justify it and won't consider it cheating. Sure it sounds like quite the task but it's extremely easy for him since you've been praising him to them everything about him. Then he's gone like a thief in the night because he knows he is the one thing all women crave, potential. You may have seen the 10/10 within him, but he saw the 10 9's in your inner circle, and fucked most of them. You may think it's cruel but these are all just techniques I've picked up from women. I thought it would be harder for men but its really easy since I guess men are better friends to each other.

woman are obsolete, traps are the future

>Women are shallow cunts who care more about your genetics than your lifestyle
Not news

>im a woman

confirmed dude

>traps are the future
For once I'm happy for the future

Holy shit. I just got out of a situation like that. (Me being the man in the situation) should i feel bad?

He needs to visit GANDY.

>I'm a girl (male)

>your opinion
>the objective truth
>fat girls can be ok

You are both too self absorbed and absorb too much food for any guy to ever be attracted to you. Your chances are LOW.

>u
>you
TYPICAL WISHY WASHY NONCOMITTAL FEMALE BULLSHIT
WE GOT A LIVE ONE

>Im a girl
(you)

>I'm a girl
>Here's an opinion everyone here openly acknowledges to be generally true.

Smart girl.

underrated
gymcel cope

You're a man, you shouldn't feel anything.

This

This

No, women are shallow cunts who care more about your lifestyle than your genetics. OP and every other woman will throw their standards out the window for a chromosomally bankrupt oaf of manlets if his lifestyle makes sick bank.

Cool story. I lift to make myself feel better not to impress people.

Post pantsus or you're lying
> time stamp yahdah yahdah

Is bone structure all you really need?
I have a great jaw but my nose and acne is just the problem
> worse part is the acne is on the nose most of the time