/BoogieGeneral/

/ourguy/ is already making it. Just look how thin he already looks
youtu.be/YS21pUMWoNI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_(psychology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's doing a great job losing weight

he's making it

>/BoogieGeneral/

kys

>inb4 boogie starts lifting while taking tren and becomes the next zyzz

DELET THESE THREADS
lol, he's destroyed his knees to the point that i doubt he could even do a single squat without weight.

Get the man dnp

Fucking kill yourself Boogie you fat piece of human garbage.

I once posted a roll picture in a boogie thread and I was banned and my post deleted, the booger thread survived and many are posted every day without deletion even though they are not fit related
Who do you pay for such advertising?

this dude is such a fucking retard, a legit 100% piece of shit 500lb whiney baby. Like what are you crying about????? Taxpayers payed for your gastric bypass, just stfu eat like a NORMAL PERSON and be skinny in a year then keep making videos about real game shit not your fat fail life, but i guess drama sells sooooo ppl watch it?!?!?!? His youtube channel is like that show the biggest loser now.

Boogie is not /ourguy/.
He looks fat.
pls go

>Gastric bypass results
>results
but he's fat

Fuck that piece of shit. Pathetic. I hope he dies.

Boogie you look like shit, stop shilling your crappy videos on this glorious board.

All this hate on /ourguy/ is truly pathetic. Can't you sadkunts be happy for someone?

What commendable has he accomplished in terms of fitness to be qualified as /ourguy/?

no way , you will not make Veeky Forums home

As a person of color i love how this obese estrogen laden bitch tried to say trump was wrong for rightly calling out left wing violence.

Fuck this worthless fatass. He will never make it.

Hes getting Veeky Forums

>Needing surgery because you don't have any selfcontrol
>calling him /ourguy/

JUST

OP is boogie. he paid to hiroshima.

It's not because self control, he has mental issues. Please educate yourself before you post

>Boogie you fat piece of human garbage.

So what are you going to do when Boogie is no longer fat?

total copout
this stupid nigger was complaining about his body going into starvation mode on his last video
just fucking kill yourself, boogie
i make sure to adblock is running and dislike any video of yours i'm linked

kill yourself

You know what happens when you don't eat for long periods of time? Your body goes into starvation mode and uses fat as energy. Boogie was in starvation mode because he hasn't at because of the surgery. Why are you haters so uneducated?

How the fuck does this person outlive rich? Its so fucking unfair. How many chances at life has he been given?

Steroids confirmed for more dangerous than junk food.

>starvation mode

why did he not do a podcast rather than vlog...

Why is this cunt still alive?

Proof that natty is the only way to live. God hates /fraud/

>I can't wait for this awful post-surgery feeling to go away
that's called HUNGER you burlap sack of fecal matter
I know it's alien to you, but it's never going to go away because your stomach is now fubar

just fucking die already, jesus

"mental issues"

being a fatass is not a mental issue. And I know about him being beaten and all that shit. So was I, ain't a fatass today, ain't a crybaby about it. Ow oof ouch my bones. Fuck off

>this cunt lives
>piana and zyzz die

Veeky Forums BTFO so fucking hard

:(

the good die young, user.

I rather live 10 year as a free man than 100 year stuck in a chair.

They were both cunts. Boogie is atleast a friendly man, who is on his way to becoming better.

01:53

"There'll probably be a month or two in which I lose no weight at all whatsoever."

You don't need a surgery to lose extra weight. And then you're telling me even with a stomach as big as a pea, you won't be able to lose a pound of fat in a month or two? What the hell are Muricans teaching these special snowflakes?!

This guy has a mental illness like most ham-planets, no reasoning with them.

I think you are missing the fact that Zyzz and Rich were on every gear possible.

It's like having Miata and filling the tank with rocket fuel, lef's see what happens.

At worst Boogie is a fat fuck with fat fuck problems,.

i know they were on gear, but why hasn't this fat fuck died yet while being 500 lb + and having potentially lethal surgeries?

He weights 250kg/500lbs.

His monstrous body needs certain amount of calories to not collapse on itself, smaller stomach just prevents him from eating two jars of Nutella a day.

Panini was 100% real about his roiding and told people not to do it and Zyzz was only a cunt to thots that wouldn't have given him a second glance before he got aesthetic. Both truly /ourguys/

wow ONLY 458 POUNDS? AMAZING

>BE HAPPY FOR PEOPLE
yeah fuck off

The worst timeline

Piana said not to roid if you are just lifting for yourself but if you are in anything competitve related to lifting weights, you have to brcause everyone else does it.

Roid addiction is the same as any ther drug,

why the fuck would anyone ever allow himself f to get that fucking fat

muh mental illness
totes not my fault

for a faggot that almost killed himself, couldn't afford the surgery so someone else paid for it, and now wants to be the new guru on weight loss?
no, fuck the hambeast, he is everything that /fit hates.

fuck that.

>who is on his way to becoming better.
nah, he will always be fat because his brain doesnt work correctly.
and i hope he fails, if the fatwhales find 1 success to hang onto everybody will try to eat their shit out until they can't move anymore and try to get a surgery because "muh boogie is f-fit now"

because fat people is healthier you shitlord.

No. Veeky Forums has to have incredibly high standards to compensate for the wave of mediocrity that has swept across the globe.

Gastric bypass surgery wasn't what he needed. The spirit is a mirror of the body: he needed a gastric bypass of the soul.

The fat acceptance whacktivists eat the heretics amongst their numbers, those backsliding apostates who reject the doctrines of HAES, mutilate their holy stomachs, and dare challenge their sacred doctrines of helplessness and lethargy.

He is now no more /theirguy/, he will never be ourguy, and he will wander the outer darkness, crawling, wailing, and puking (a couple of teacups at a time, mind you) until he fails, brothers.

nick are you here φιλε?

Pretty sure its cheaper on the tax payers for him to get healthy and not be a leach on the Medicaid/Medicare teet in the long run

>implying he wont bounce back and gain even more weight
we saw this movie many time sweetie.

>Rich Piana is dead
>this faggot is alive

life isn't fair

He packed more into life than that fat cunt ever will

avoid the roids buddy

He still has no self-control, faggot

>gastric bypass

congrats on taking the lazy way out. Never gonna make it.

>lazy way out
people who've had bariatric surgery get REALLY fucking defensive over that phrase

>I have to force myself to eat!
>I still go to the gym!
>It was really painful!
>I can't have birthday cake any more!
>I can't have christmas dinner any more!
>You don't know what I've been through!
>You wouldn't have the nerve to do it!

AT 7 MINUTES BOOGIE SAYS HE HAS THIS

FORGOT IMAGE

this guy is one fucking colossal moron. he says he's surprised at how fast he's losing weight when he's eating like 400 calories a day. his TDEE is like 3500 while sedentary at his stats so he's almost losing 1 lb per day.

he could lose weight without surgery if this fat fuck just ate less. i was always saying that this guy is an idiot and is lying about calories consumed when he said that he tried every single diet but couldn't lose weight. well gee i wonder how he's losing it now when his body is recovering from surgery and he can't eat that much.

just goes to show that he will never make it. he will regain it all back once he is recovered and starts to get hungry again. i have no idea what restrictions he has due to his surgery but i'm pretty sure he can stretch out his "new" stomach or in the end just liquify everything and drink it.

>>You wouldn't have the nerve to do it!
i don't need it you lardass

>starvation mode
>losing no calories
christ, people still push that myth

>go from ~490-450
>i feel uncomfortable
>hurts to sit now
>cold all the time

He's talking about dissociation, retard, very common in trauma cases
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociation_(psychology)

Remind me again who paid for it? You do realize he's gotten more money off of YouTube than you ever will in your life, right?

>implying i am a poorfag like you
he literally said in a video that he can't afford the surgery.
not everybody is pewdipie, also (as you must know) being a hambeast like that ain't cheap.
now fuck off Moby.

Why are you so pathetic and hating on him? Are you just jelous that he's more successful?

i can walk, so no.

boogie outlived piana. i like both of them but thats certainly a twist

yeah but like other fatties he browses Veeky Forums

Damn, he got fatter

He can . Anyways it's sad when youre hating because he's more successful and hes actually loved by people unlike you

>you will have to pay for his healthcare
Better dead than red

last (you) from me lardboy, enjoy.

Fuck off little twat.

Good for him if he gets fit. Who cares about the surgery? It's not like anyone truly makes it on their own

>Wealthy harpsichord dies
>Boogie lives

what a world

i'll blame USA for this.

>id rather have invasive surgery rearranging my guts than work out and eat less filth

why do you think all the fatties are praying for him to get better?

Yep.
>I dieted for ten years
No you didn't
>I'm losing weight so fast, I gotta plateau
That's what your supposed to do, and he will only plateau because he isn't sticking to his diet, thus why surgery is so tough and painful guize.

Who is healthier? Rich Piana, or Boogie?

Piana obviously he is a investor and shut while boogie is just a YouTuber (and a good one at that)

second this

Piano was ALWAYS natty you lying faggot.

I can't risk it.

>Who is healthier?
>Piana obviously he is a investor, while boogie is just a YouTuber.

thirdenings

I swear I thought it said "who's wealthier" anyways both are in a shitty health condition but boogie is the one that actually alive so....

wait his stomach is actually the size of an egg? He has to be constantly dehydrated, right?