LET'S GOOOOOOOOOO $NULS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>itshappening.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E

This will dump badly, sell while you can

Still can't believe I made it in early. Let's GOOO. I have been JUST too many times.

I'm the OP from last night that talked about NULS. It was severely undervalued (was 9m cap when I bought), so I gave the shill a shot and went ham. I knew it'd at least double but didn't expect it to rise so quick. Cashed out and now am /comfy/. A $40m valuation on a coin with no wp, no team, and no roadmap is insane.

Team is supposedly delivering the WP tomorrow, so that should be good for those who bought at the high today.

For it to go to $2, though, it needs to have an $80m market cap. Not even VeChain (established partnerships) has that MC yet.

Lol nobody is buying your fud anymore
This moon mission is so real for so many already.
You're just pissed, but it's not too late

wew

I'm the OP from last night that talked about NULS. It was severely undervalued (was 9m cap when I bought), so I gave the shill a shot and went ham. I knew it'd at least double but didn't expect it to rise so quick. Cashed out and now am /comfy/. A $40m valuation on a coin with no wp, no team, and no roadmap is insane.

Team is supposedly delivering the WP tomorrow, so that should be good for those who bought at the high today.

For it to go to $2, though, it needs to have an $80m market cap. Not even VeChain (established partnerships) has that MC yet.

nice copypasta faggot I read this post in another thread I still have open in another tab.

lmao this fud

>1 thread old pasta
that's stale m8s

FUUUUUUUCK
need them nuls

nuls(developed by java)

Their github is even worse than the website

No killer moon mission is complete without fudding parasites afraid to venture forth

Fucking gooks don't use github

>this picture says everything anybody needs to know about cryptocurrency and there are still nocoiners

FUUUCK I just sold this shit yesterday for small gains

>Developed by java
They should change their name to NulPointerExceptions

Some have to fall by the wayside. You didn't believe.

their >jvm< will blow your portfolios.

THE PROPHECY

THE PROPHECY!