How Veeky Forums are your siblings?

How Veeky Forums are your siblings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
youtube.com/watch?v=0yQth3QEXtA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

u kno they fug

>ywn bust a nut inside a male k-pop star.
Life's so unfair.

I'd fuck both of them

There's a guy who looks a kpop star at my gym and has the most aesthetic jaw ive ever seen holy shit.

A-are they wearing matching outfits?

>3 older sisters
>1 literally autistic brother
One sister has a body similar to Taylor swift (Long limbs, a little bony, near skelly, with really nice legs), one is just average to chubby and stays that way by starving herself with zero exercise, the last is somewhere between curvy and fit with a very small gut. She tries to hit the gym and work out but gets lazy and starts eating again; currently genetics are keeping her still hot.

Brother is a neet and eats peanut butter, sandwiches, and cereal all day while watching anime; he's pure skinnyfat.

off topic but i'm super jealous of koreans' shoulder width

they have the widest clavicles out of all asians and are also relatively wider than wh*te people

Little brother used to be fat as fuck due to depression or some shit related to our parents divorce. He thought he was hot shit and "naturally strong", always trying to challenge me to a fight. One day I said that if he wants to fight, we will do it. Needless to say I wiped the floor with him being the fat sack of shit he was. After the fight I told him that if he really wanted to get fit then I will help him but he has to do the work himself. I taught him the basics of lifting, cardio and dieting, babysitted him for a while to make sure he was putting in the work. Nowadays he has lost a ton of weight and gained some real self confidence (aka not resorting to threats and violence during conflict). I have always loved my little brother but nowadays I feel more brotherhood towards him than ever before.

You're an awesome bro user. So glad to see that not all siblings have fucked up relationships

i WOULD

lil sis is very fit. Benches 155lbs weighing 130lbs. Gets more mires than me lol

I have two brothers and we all run, but I'm the most athletic. Lift, run, and now swim. We had a recent 5k that the theee of us ran in. My younger. My younger brother was in track in high school and was being cocky a few days before the race claiming he'd still beat me without running much to practice. Well, race day came and I ran a 22:47, compared to his 27:xx. My older brother came in around 30:xx.

It's a pretty good feeling to be the athletic brother, not gonna lie.

my siblings are all fat, i try to help them but they wont listen

user, those are the same person. He's wearing short shorts

Both sisters used to be fat as hell. Second oldest sister got extremely fit and could probably compete if she wasnt getting her Ph.D at the moment. Oldest sis got motivated by her and got fit as well. I got off my ass and got tired of being skinny fat and became a thicc muscle bear. Big brother is just normal and no muscle definition. He got motivated by his little brother being bigger than him and is starting to workout finally. Took us a while but we're all gunna make it

Athletic and skinny women are the best

Why are korean girls always so /fit? God, I've realized that besides more time for my hobbies, the only thing I want is a harem of K-pop lookalike sluts. That feeling when already 6'3" 228lb 700lb DL roid monkey with aesthetic face.

Because their culture looks down on obesity like ours used to. Give Korea and Japan 50 years and they'll all be obese too, the food industry loves inefficient consumers.

this. koreans don't give a shit and will tell you right to your face that you're getting fat

t. used to work for koreans

>tfw ywn have a 3 some with both of them

How do we bring this back into western culture?

shit man idk, but whatever the answer is needs to hurry as this fat acceptance shit has gone too far

next is cuck acceptance

youtube.com/watch?v=fISgKl8dB3M
youtube.com/watch?v=0yQth3QEXtA

My brother has been full on Chad since he was 17. Now he's 36 with a crazy wife and kids, but still fit, beating up niggers and spics as a cop. My older sister is fat and making her kids fat. My oldest sister used to lift, but had kids and is now pretty average. My younger sister was average as well, but is currently pregnant. I am a skinnyfat DYEL with a beer gut at 26, but I am down 30 pounds since finding this board and I am on my way to being a smarter version of my brother.

>tfw gf's best friend is 100% korean and 100% fat
>her boyfriend is Auschwitz mode

>My older sister is fat and making her kids fat
Fucking hell, for the kid's sake stop her. Be the cool uncle, encourage them to exercise and be fit. Also tell your parents you fear for their health.

I remember my uncle always used to tell me to do pushups, and he'd give me money if I did them and went running.

>tfw no korean twink bf

I live over an hour away from them and see them like once a month. The kids are also very young, so there's not a whole lot I can do right now. I knew this was going to happen years ago when I noticed my sister let my niece drown fucking everything in ranch dressing. I tried to say something then, but she wouldn't listen to me because that's apparrently the only way my niece would eat her fucking food.

>that's apparrently the only way my niece would eat her fucking food

Tell your fat fuck sister that's a load of stinking bullshit.

The kid just doesn't want to eat anything that isn't swimming in unhealthy addictive shit because she's not hungry. Leave her alone and it will start eating whatever it's served when she's hungry, and will eat it until she's full.

>child won't eat because it has had enough, is full
>force it to eat more
>fuck up it's appetite
>it starts refusing to eat more
>give it sugary or fatty shit so it can overcome being full to eat more
>it develops a sugar addiction it's appetite is thrown out of whack for life
>it gets fat and stays a vile degenerate it's entire life

Forcing children to eat more than they need to is probably the reason everyone in the west has a fucked up appetite and becomes a disgusting fatass or a yoyo dieter who "naturally gains weight". My gf was only allowed to eat healthy food when she was a kid, but was allowed to eat as little as she wanted. Now she's fit as fuck, can't stand the taste of sugar, and probably couldn't gain weight if she tried.

That guy is an exception, I don't think it's a generally korean thing. There are even articles in kpop sites about how big his shoulder width is. One of his nicknames is "Shoulder Jin".

>ywn have a kpop bf with smeared lipstick all over his face

>tfw no siblings

;_; A-at least I'm gonna inherit three mouses, right?

delete this please

They tend to have wide shoulders, that guy just has the widest

Houses* xd

That sounds kinda lewd.

Could be worse user. I have 3 older brothers with a huge age difference (oldest one was 18 when I
was born). So I have all the disadvantages of being an only child and all the disadvantages of having siblings.

what? does this make any sense to anyone

I have a younger sister. She's been lifting about as long I have. She's pretty strong, seen her do ten strict form pull-ups one day when we lifted together. She watches rich piana a lot. Hasn't heard the news yet

If they dont eat they starve. Only healthy food is available and itll grow on them and then all theyll want to eat is healthy food. The other trick is to make healthy food taste good.

Youngest brother played collegiate football as an offensive lineman meanwhile I'm just a lanklet trying to put on weight. wtf

bump

tell her that nobody likes musclefus but everyone loves "toned" wymyn

similar situation here
>oldest half brother is nearing 50
>oldest brother is 20 years older than me
>i'm 20 and my mom is dead
life's a joke

Both my younger brothers are athletes.
The youngest was an elite athlete. Qualifying for the Olympics in London.
The Middle is a strongman. He won some local competitions but suffered injuries over the years as he approaches his 30s hes performance is going down.
I myself am an endurance runner. With moderate success. On one hand I'm not as good as the kid, but on the other unlike the middle brother I don't need surgery every 6 months to still be able to walk.

My dad died when I was 11, my mom is 65 and overweight with some heart problems, I'm not sure she'll live much longer.

my is an alcoholic so my mom left him when i was 3, she died when i was 16. lived alone for various reasons ever since.

No, koreans aren't generally very big or wide, but they do generally have relatively narrow hips and waist, which makes shoulders seem wider in relation to the rest of the body. Take outliers like this guy who actually have wide shoulders and they look really fucking wide because the rest of the frame is narrow.

TLDR; It's all about shoulder to hip/waist ratio.

they're korean bro

>when your deadbeat dad who you never knew is the sole inheritor in your mother's will, and instead of inheriting $100,000 when I was looking into buying a house I'll inherit nothing because he's spent it all on drugs and alcohol

my brother had decent muscles but his face is all zits because he doesn't wash his face he just uses acne pads on his dirty face like and idiot

>Why are korean girls always so /fit?
Because the only korean girls you ever see are models

>Tfw when nice broad shoulders
>But also wide hips

is that a justification somehow?
are koreans allowed to be incestuously retarded?

They have intercourse, 100% certain on this.

my brother was a beer belly fat fuck but after his gf left him for someone fitter he lost 20 lbs and started to get abs. Hes still weak though since hes cutting and hasnt lifted for 3+ years

My brother goes to the gym every once in a while, he's also a cook and his right forearm is huge when flexed. I sometimes tell him to flex both of them and we have a laugh about how disproportionate they are.

>narrow waist and hips
>average shoulders

>narrow waist and hips
>shoulders so narrow they make my narrow hips look wide

>no avgkoreanqt3.14gf