Vegan General

Thread for all vegans and people interested in the vegan lifestyle.

Vegetarians allowed as long as they won't push their morally unacceptable diets.

Meat eaters NOT allowed.

Other urls found in this thread:

westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/the-china-study-myth/
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What other documentaries are vegan kino?

smelly dumb vegan filth

There were times when I got mad from such insults but since I realized that your inner body is literally rotting because you are eating meat and drinking milk I just don't care anymore.

all living things feed off other living things
so what's the point

you are the only one with a choice

SMELLY DUMB VEGAN FILTH
GAINLET
PROBABLY A MANLET TOO

Vegayns are gainlets

Lmao even normies recognize this movie as blatant propaganda. If you want to be vegan that's chill just don't spread misinformation to push the agenda.

Vegans are literally the healthiest people.

>lowest obesity rate
>highest IQ
>strongest hearts
>lowest possible harm inflicted on animals and the environment

Sure do see a lack of targeted 'people' in the bottom half of that photo.

>I take things said in What The Health as fact because the person who said them was in a dr's coat

lmao

trying so much ti protect your gay habit of not eating meat lol

G A I N L E T

A

I

N

L

E

T

You can't disprove it, right meatcuck?

You are in the literally ONLY vegan thread on this entire board.

Don't like it -> Leave

If you have to have a thousand straw man comics to feel better about your life choices, chances are that those choices are shit

you forgot >weakest muscles

The cock you are taking in your mouth is still meat, faggot.
>vegan
>not a cuck

I AM SILLY

>doesn't even know how to greentext

Are meat eaters
>retarded cucks
?

Actually, meat eaters have a higher rate of homosexuality because of all hormones in meat.

You're right, sorry bruh.

>scientific reason for being a faggot
nah, vegans are gay we all know it lol

>you will never have his gains cuz lets save the planet

>cheese has a strong opioid effect on the brain
>making it dangerously addictive

>More meat eaters than vegans
>Some how it is a surprise that there are more homos who are meat eaters
Great job m8

I am vegetarian and tried going full vegan after I saw this movie, but gave up after 2 weeks. It was too difficult.

You gonna tell a lion not to eat a wildebeest?

I am eating a chicken breast while writing this post.

My man

Just bought 6 lbs of beef from Costco, accidentally told my Indian co-worker who probably does not eat beef, but he was chill about it

The burgers I've made so far were SO JUICY

I've been on that chicken breast game for too long, I forgot what soft juicy beef does to a man

vegan/ vegetarian is literally the most beta ideology there is
>boohoo animals are scary so i'm to spooked to eat them
>WAAAAAAH those poor intelligent not even vaguely self aware animals have complex human emotions too.
>boohoo it's like cannibalism bcus they're people too even though they only exist nowadays because of us.
>WAAAAAAH everyone look at me I am to enlightened to eat meat everyone look at me.

kys

Lol used wrong image
Use this one

FUCKONg KYS YOU FAGGOT THOSE COWS HAD FUCKING FEELINGS YOU SICK EVIL FUCK YOU COULD HAVE JUST MADE VEGGIE BURGERS THEY ARE BASICALLY THE FUCKING SAME BUT NO A COW HAD TO BE MURDERED AND TORTURED JUST SO YOU CAN GOBBLE ON THE CARCASS OF THE INNOCENT YOU FUCKING CANIBAL

>b-but we need 2 saev da planet cuz aneemals r our frends
>u r just a meatcuck, cuck

lol fucking meatcucks that literally can't stop eating meat because they have no self control. Enjoy being on the wrong side of history kiddos.

>Animals can eat other animals because they don't know any better.
>It's wrong for people to eat animals because animals are smart.

Hmm

If meat is so bad why do you guys always try to emulate meat? Aren't you just normalising meat eating?

/lowtestgeneral/

How do you like your steak Veeky Forums?

Hey /vegan/, hit me with your best recipes for bean burgers/patties. How do I make the texture more firm?

add an egg

What a stupid fucking post
I hate posting these dumb comics but this one answers you perfectly

nope!

choosing not to eat eggs is fucking retarded, if humans never existed chickens would still lay them

>has pics saved on his PC about vegaynism to protect his faggotism

Sorry, here. I fucked up my post because I am retarded and posted it a few words too early
What I really meant to post is
>Add an egg substitute like 1 tbsp freshly ground chia or flax with 3 tbsp water left in the fridge for an hour, or add some vital wheat gluten to the patty

>saved
>Being this much of a newfag that you don't know how to post a picture without saving it first
Sad!

alternatively: an egg

Beef

vegans are less than dirt

So you go to a website and copy and paste links every time you wanna be a faggot? Sounds tiresome.

How would you eat 3,000 - 4,000 calories per day as a vegan?

>Doesn't have gains because le vagin meme healthy lol
>lets save stupid creatures!
I bet you are pro immigration too.

>Website
Go to sleep grandpa
>Tiresome
Less than looking through a meme directory which I had to create and organized first on my pc

Doubt it.

without humans eggs become fertilized and turn into new chickens

Stunning lack of knowledge there.

prove me wrong faggot

Do mods just not give a shit anymore? this belong in

>Fertilized
Hey farm boy this thread ain't for you go milk a cow or plough wheat or whatever. The is thread is for city livers

vegan thread has nothing to do with fitness

They lay eggs every day, how the fuck do you think they incubate if that keeps happening? They'd be sitting on a mountain of eggs.

They lay eggs every day because they're bred to do so. Without the factory farming culture of humans, chickens would only lay a couple dozen eggs a year during mating season my dude. Think about how much energy it takes to produce an egg, it makes no sense to have chickens make 100's of them. Furthermore, the reason why so few eggs are fertilized nowadays is because farmers kill any male chickens that hatch

>hurr durr factory farming

dipshit, go to any chicken coop no matter how small and they lay every day

>what is reading comprehension

This is /pol tier.
why can't you do somethign in your life without hate.
just a normal vegan thread?

Diet is very important to fitness. Vegan is a diet. Therefore it relates to fitness.

Such biology comprehension

veganism is bad for you, which makes you lose fitness so therefore it has no place on this board

>saturated fat is bad meme
>no carbon footprint for almond milk
that shill even made me reply

>lowest test

there are no actual problems with eating meat fags deal with it. you arent gonna die by 30 from eating meat and you fags know it so you pull up literal irrelevant shit to try and justify a not only contrairian, but a life-threatning contrarian life style. face it fags, meat diet is the best diet. you dont turn green, you enjoy ez protein, and just look up the new meme fruit diet dude to see what a frutitarian diet does to you

checkmate

animals are objects, not individuals, so second panel is misleading

His arm looks like a chicken leg

>feces
Plants grow in shit, retard.

>casein causes cancer
Haven't heard that one before, worth a quick debunk:
westonaprice.org/health-topics/abcs-of-nutrition/the-china-study-myth/

You can wash vegetables before eating them though. If there's shit in your glass of milk there's not a lot you can do about it

Here's a recipe I use
1 can beans, partially mashed (don't mash is all the way, leave some beans in tact)
1/3 cup oats
Flavourings and spices (some ketchup and mustard mixed in is good if you're lazy)
Then just form it into patties and either fry it in some oil or bake it. I find baking them makes then much more firm

>b-b-but milk contains pus and shit!
So fucking what, I've drank it this long without a problem.
Sing another fucking song.

I was vegan for almost a year. I'm vegetarian now. I still don't each much dairy, the only real animal products I consume now are egg whites and cottage cheese. I still drink soy milk and eat a lot of grains, fruits, and vegetables. I'm like 60% vegan, 40% vegetarian.

I know the vegan diet is more healthful, more sustainable, more ethical and overall just a better diet. People who are in denial of this are ridiculous. Vegan diet is the best diet overall. I will at least accept this idea. However, where veganism has it's pitfalls for me is in a social aspect. Whenever I would go out with friends it would be a huge hassle to find something for me. I felt like a burden and people had to make special precautions for me and I hated that. Furthermore, I legit have no vegan friends, or even vegetarian friends for that matter. Everyone I know eats animal products. If I lived in somewhere like California where they legit have dedicated vegan fast food restaurants and I had vegan friends, sure I would do it. But it's a massive social inconvenience if otherwise.

>inb4 animal suffering is worth inconvenience

I know animal suffering is bad, but if I have to sacrifice my social life because of a diet, that's a little much. I still am vegetarian and limit my consumption of dairy and egg products. If anything, I would have called my old self plant based rather than vegan.

I think we need to distinguish plant-based diet from a vegan lifestyle. Plant-based diet being ONLY consuming plants, while vegan lifestyle being that diet along with consuming no other animal products in other products (for example, not buying leather shoes, leather jackets, wool coats etc etc.)

I'm open for discussion.

>So fucking what, I've drank it this long without a problem.
You can't possibly be this stupid?

>thinking there is anything morally wrong with killing animals

Newsflash: animals don't have souls, they're mindless automatons. There would literally be no difference between killing an animal and killing a robot that's telling you it's in pain, because robots don't actually feel pain. Again, because they don't have SOULS.

I don't get why people in that situation can't just stay vegan or whatever in terms of their own purchases, while also chilling out and have the odd piece of cake a friend made without interrogating them on the ingredients.
Why do you have to stop being vegan/veggo/etc altogether, instead of just loosening the belt when it's a matter of being too unsociable for comfort?

Like, my office recently had a big breakfast where they ordered in platters of finger sandwiches, pastries and fruit. And the resident vegan only ate the fruit because the bread/pastry wasn't vegan. But a good handful of sandwiches and pastries were thrown out by the end of the day because the office couldn't finish everything, so what's even the difference at that point? Why not just eat a fucking sandwich? It's not an allergy, sheesh, better than it completely going to waste.

please show proof that animals have no souls
please show proof that humans - also animals btw - have a soul

>calcium from bones
what?

Biblical scripture and true faith. But you wouldn't know anything about that because you're too busy tearing away at the fabric of western anglo-saxon culture.

you're kind of right, if it's going to waste anyway, you might as well eat it. that is if you only care about ethics, and not health.
also, the more often people are being "difficult" vegans, the more society will pay attention and provide vegan alternatives everywhere

hey if a culture is shit, i'll tear it up alright

I see your point, but that's why I said we need to distinguish plant-based from vegan. I think the problem is that we get sucked into the vegan image. If we eat something like that, we are no longer vegan, if we continued to say we were vegan after eating a turkey sandwich. It's hypocritical. Of course, tripping up happens, but imagine if a drug addict was trying to get sober and three weeks into it he dopes up one time only. Is he still three weeks sober? You see what I'm saying? I get your point, but once you're committed to it, you don't want to give it up. And that's what makes it difficult in social situations, I personally have been able to get away in some scenarios. Like certain restaurants did luckily have things I could eat. But some restaurants legitimately have NOTHING vegan there, they put butter and crap all over every piece of food, even veggie burgers.

WOW, JUST LOOK AT HOW MUCH SHIT MILK HAS, WOW MEAT EATERS BTFO.
HOW WILL THEY RECOVER FROM THIS?

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is pants-on-head stupid.

More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

All you guys ever do is fear monger "it's got pus, iz gwoss!" as if that's supposed to stop anyone.

But if people don't find it gross, which they clearly don't since most people happily drink milk anyway, what does that information offer?

It's like saying "hey, dolphin meat contains this much mercury! Isn't that GROSS?" No. No it's not. Tell me something useful.
Oh, that much mercury can fucking kill you? Okay, fair point, I'll forego the dolphin roast.

Give me something I can use.
But preferably (and I know this is a lot to ask from a vegan) something that isn't a blatant lie.

Now that's bulking

>gay frog juice

Is the concept of working technically not vegan? Humans are animals, we're being exploited here.