How many hours a night do you sleep fit?

how many hours a night do you sleep fit?

7. U?

4 during the workweek. 6-8 on weekends.

I know its really unhealthy, but I just work too much/do too much shit outside of work.

Like 4 if Im lucky

guys I need fucking help this is killing me

In the summer I got at least 8 hours since I'm a unifag who didn't work. Now that school started again I already fucked up my schedule and am getting

when I have to work in the morning 3-5hours and when I dont like 9 hours

6 to 7, mostly 6

8, because 16 well rested hours >>>> 18 tired hours

6-8 as a kid. 12-14 since being medicated

7.5-8

if you're sat on this forum and concerning yourself with fitness, the fact some of you guys get less than 7 is the definition of not going to make it

this is actually such a good way of putting it

If I forget to or don't set an alarm, 10-11
Alarm, 8-9
Work days, 4-7

Not enough. I always wake up at some god forsaken hour and can't fall back asleep. It sucks because I forget about my crippling loneliness when I sleep

bout 6

6-7.

I wish it was 8, but I like staying up late and I've started naturally waking up early.

Trying to get a rough 8, unfortunately I get to arguing with other autists on a Cambodian cricket tournament sign up forum and don't always get that.

from 4am-8am to 2pm-4pm

I aim for 7 hours, usually 11 or 12 when I start losing control of my life. I feel the best though when I sleep for 5-6 hours and wake up naturally and have a 2 hour nap somewhere in the afternoon.

3-4 on work days, 12-16 hours on weekends

I literally don't believe you. That's too big of a disparity to be sustained

i have sleep problems and can't take my pills on workdays because i'll oversleep, so when the weekend comes i sleep a lot longer with those

What pills do you take user
I once had to take prometazine, melatonin and an anti-psychotic all at once for insomnia, I slept for 14 hours and still woke up tired and sleepy as fuck

Go to bed earlier. Skipping sleep for the gym is a waste of time

he said he has sleep problems you dipshit. You can't "just go to bed earlier xD"

5-10 depending on day

At the moment about 8 shitty hours of light sleep (I have a fitbit). Still better than when I was getting 3 hours a night. I still always wake up at 3am though but at least now I can get back to sleep.

>tfw still wake up at 3am even when I take 10mg of nitrazepam

Sleeping pills are bad news though, they always make me feel fucked the next day. Try taking a GABA supplement instead if you are looking for a sleep aid that is stronger than melatonin but won't give you the fucked feeling the next day.

10-12

comfy as fuck NEET life

in my country they're called rivotril, lorazepam, bromazepam, they are mostly antidepressants but they do wonders for me because my sleep problem is connected to my depression
i don't, i just can't sleep, gym is helping tho because i get really tired and just want to relax after that, sometimes i even sleep right after training for couple mins

6/7 beucase of my father sleeping late and waking early up to constant phone calls. Fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's killing your gains too, honestly.

Do you do nothing physical or mentally draining during the week?
Also I thought depression made you sleep more

8-10
Am unifag, i just prioritize sleep

i do but i always think about random stuff and problems and can never rest without something on my mind bothering me