What podcasts does Veeky Forums listen to for intellectual gains?

What podcasts does Veeky Forums listen to for intellectual gains?

Bill Burr

Sam Harris

the Dick Show

he actually lifts

the amazing atheist

Brainlet alert.

Jocko podcast.

This is Hell

Jocko Podcast.

I should enlist.

Cum Town

I usually listen to the YoungTurks youtube videos while lifting or doing cardio. This is how I get informed everyday, and, at the same time, can meditate over political / economical issues, resulting in intellectual gains.

>Young Turks

>listening to holocaust deniers

>YoungTurds
Hughmungus wot? Disgusting

Bill Kristol's youtube channel is wonderful.

art of manliness, but usually just Great Courses stuff if i'm listening to anything

Do you also believe the Armenian genocide is a hoax?

>do you also believe a lie is a lie
?

>The History of Rome
>Discovery from the BBC
>Nature podcast
>NEJM podcast
>The History of Philosophy without any gaps
>Hardcore History
>Common sense

I forgot the following
>Science Vs
>Skeptoid
>Hidden Brain
>You're not so smart
>Freakonomics radio

how do you put up with Nia ?

which ones do you recommend the most?

Common Filth

Not him but history of rome is fucking excellent. I can't reccomend it enough.

The Daily Uhhh Soah

Joe Rogan
Sam Harris
History of Philosophy
Partially Examined Life
Very Bad Wizards
Jocko Podcast
Hardcore History and Common Sense when Carlin decides to release a new episode

Occasionally I'll listen to The Rubin Report, The Fighter and the Kid, or Jordan Peterson's podcast, but those aren't everyday listens

I do a lot of commuting and my workouts take an hour and thirty minutes or more, so I have a lot of time to just listen to podcasts

Lmao you fucking meat heads.

The Worst Idea of All Time.

Two New Zealand dudes watch the same shitty Adam Sandler movie once per week for a whole year and then talk about it.

pls be memeing

I sometimes lift to Jordan Peterson lectures when Im not really up to listening to music.

Cum Town with Professor Nick Mullen.

Also Chapo Trap House with Colonel Felix Biederman.

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

Not listening to Based Ben "The 2 ft. Terror from Tel Aviv" Shapiro
>crucifies lefties
>roasts Dr*mpf
>teaches me about the Old Testament
>gives patrician-tier recommendations for books and movies
I pretty much lift for him nowadays

The history of Rome by Mike Duncan is fucking fantastic mate. Super informative and really goes into detail on a lot of what the empire went through. I'm particularly partial to the part of the podcast centered on the crisis of the third century, from Severus' reign to Constantines ascendancy

>oh vey goy, God is not real! Also we should invade the states neighboring israel i mean the muslim states because you know we must liberate women from sharia and bring greater israel i mean enlighten muslim nations. Also religion is a big problem but only your religion and also islam, yeah judaism is not perfect but there is only a few of them it's nlt a big problem like christianity or islam that's why i never talk about judaism not because i'm a jew and you know israel is a secular state and our greatest allie and it's creation has nothing to do with the old testament and we should help them by fighting wars for them, for the sake of secularism you know

brainlets
noice
kek

my negro

>le ebin Jew maymay
Go back to plebbit /pol/, you're not wanted here.

This user has it good. Check out History of Byzantium too.

good goy

we see through your shit schlomo.

>chapo trap house
ew

Daily shoah and fash the nation

MBMBAM
TAZ
dollop
politico
various physical therapy podcasts

also audiobooks

you wont make intellectual gains by listening to random retards

wanna make intellectual gains? then study

>tfw books are written by random retards

unless you're talking about making an expedition to madagascar to personally study the natural world.

i'm mean, how cucked to you have to be to "learn" from things other men wrote?

Brother

Cumtown and that's it. Chapo can suck a dick.

Common Filth and Rebel Yell

Black Philip

History of Rome is GOAT. You should check out The Fall of Rome podcast, it is also very good

4d underwater Hungry Hungry Hippos

good choice

They aren't but if they were I'd definitely listen.

I listen to joe rogan
BUT
Not for him cause he's very stupid. But sometimes he has on great guests so it's worth it in the end.

Radiolab

seconded

Aaron Clarey

we see through your 1 pl8 bench

This.

Real intellectual gains.

I listen to Noam Chomsky

I used to love radiolab. Then they started making podcasts about racism in figure skating, debate, and politics in general. The bias made turned me off on them, and thats shitty because they really had something cool going. Also Robert is annoying as fuck sometimes

don't waste your time

you'll realize in your 30s that he's a lying con artist spewing nonsense and half truths and exploiting inexperienced kids

WHERE MY CUM BOYS AT

I also listen to Zizek.

>intellectual gains
>everyone talking about opinions

fucking brainlets

go read a book and not a book you would enjoy, a textbook filled with boring objective information

how can you expect gains with no pains

You're self-radicalizing yourself by far-left ISIS preachers. If nothing else it's a horrible waste of time which you will regret when you grow up.

Thanks

Same. Left after their bullshit virtue signaling.

Chapo Trap House. Don't always agree with them but they're funny as fuck and clearly well-read.

Neocon garbage.

Leftist propaganda. Also genocide denier.

My nigga, 10/10. I wish Dan put out more Common Sense shows now.

More neocon garbage from Ben "Give Money to Israel or You're an Anti-Semite" Shapiro.

I'm 24 doing a graduate degree in engineering.

>I'm 24 doing a graduate degree in engineering.
You are still a young'n and have yet to experience the real world, you have been sheltered in academia.

Your brain (FL) doesn't fully form until 25, compounded by your autism and being sheltered in academic group think I'd say you're still very much a child.
Your 30s self will be pissed at your 20s self, I guarantee you that.

Dan's CS is pretty shit. People underestimate how primitive and anti-American his thinking is.

All he has going for him is his radio voice, to be honest.

Do you boys listen to podcasts during lifts? I feel like people talking would be too mellow for lifting weights, cardio sure, but weights need something loud to pump you up.