So this retard said Rich deserved to die because he didn't collab with him. Now that Rich has really died...

So this retard said Rich deserved to die because he didn't collab with him. Now that Rich has really died, how fucked is the moron?

youtube.com/watch?v=a0rulzwa4uw

is he wrong tho

Not fucked at all. Stay mad, faggot.

Sith lord is brutal

He isn't. Not like he killed him...or did he?

how pathetic do you have to be to get angry at what a literal retard says? you just addicted to internet drama you faggot

40 seconds video of the same 10 words
being a retard is fun

Not only is he retarded but he's a psychopath as well.

Fuck this piece of shit.

what condition does jason have anyone know?

Judaism

Bad parenting, probably inbreeding, a little autism

Probably fetal alcohol syndrome and some autism or smth

IIRC, he failed a 1pl8 squat while trying a PR and hit his head with bad results.

+ This

No condition he is just American..
If he was European he would definitely be Classes as mildly retarded and score all sorts of benefits

his mom used meth while pregnant.

ADD ODD DYSLEXIA CCTV RUN DMC and very very minor autism not even noticable 1%

Fucking kek at this comment in youtube:

"That piece of shit Jew! This is how Jews think: if they don't profit from you, or leech from you, then you deserve to die. Even though Jason has a low IQ and so he really can't be as sophisticated as most Jews in his Jewness, he is still the Jew-personified but stripped down of its crafty masks to a bare instinctual minimum; the primal Jew.
What we've all learned from Jason Genova's shekel life: Even when it is functioning with the mental capacities of a child, the Jew is still a devious, twisted and sick parasite to its very core."

i was hoping rich would make a full recovery, see this video and slap the soul out of him

what is wrong with this guy? does he have some sort of medical condition or is he just retarded? normal people don't have faces like that

I feel like I can smell this picture

And it ain't good

I hope he just gets mildly fucked and not really fucked. He is funnier than rich by far and he is retarded. Any edgy shit that pops into his head he has to record and upload. Hope the misfits rail him for it but he wont change.

LOL

He gets out of the car and then moves the arms out into the exaggerated lat shit

order sissy siss janoa cresva

jason a fucking savage omfg KEK

severe case of ILS by the piss lord

Why was this not the first response?