Is Metaverse the next Neo?

> Chinese founders
> 100m Maximum supply for Metaverse vs Total supply 100m for Neo
> Trading at a very low price before being discovered by the western world
> Charismatic CEO
> Excellent communication with the community
> Lousy wallet initially (but Neo still mooned hard to $56 while still having the lousy wallet regardless)
> Likes to go for partnerships
> Parent company is BIG (Viewfin for Metaverse vs Onchain for Neo)

Only difference?
Metaverse market cap: $133,310,405
Neo market cap: $2,091,784,500

21.3x difference in market cap. You decide if its undervalued.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/7brws7/metaverse_etp_professional_opinion/
explorer.mvs.org/#!/
youtube.com/watch?v=qGAnZMZr43w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, it is.

/thread

Its on my radar. Are there any news coming ?

This is no joke. Stop kidding. I can't believe i'm looking at this at this marketcap. I'm thinking of how to raise more funds to buy at this price

NO NULS IS THE NEW NEO AND I FUCKING MISSED IT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol there is news everyday with this coin

New exchanges
partnerships
etc

FORGOT TO ATTACH MY FAVORITE WOJAK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Its hard to believe NEO is worth 2.1 billion.

Point blank fucking answer. YES.

What a garbage shitpost. Not a single mention about tech and goes straight to marketcap talks. Utter retard.

There is an excellent thread on the metaverse reddit.

reddit.com/r/Metaverse_Blockchain/comments/7brws7/metaverse_etp_professional_opinion/

Latest news is they are getting listed on 3 exchanges, EXX, CEX and BITSUN

Yeah, but the low marketcap is a good point too.

yeah, Eric Gu is going to lead us to the promise land.

Good point there user. However, I created this thread merely to spread awareness for the general biz anons who want to invest in a good undervalued project. Nobody will trust biz anyway for analysis on the technology. However, people who are interested after taking a general first look will then do their own research and decide for themselves if the project is worth investing in.

"Lol that's bad news! Fuck this coin, I just sold 100k"

i just stole my dad's credit card to buy some metaverse... please let this be right, otherwise i'm dead

Maybe, but I don't think so. Neo was at the right place at the right time. 3 months doesn't sound like much time but the circumstances and mentality were completely different then.

>Then: Btc had spiked from 1k to 3k, corrected to 1.8k in july and was picking itself back up
>Now: Btc has run from 4k to 7k without a decent correction

>Then: btc going up meant alts going up
>Now: alts bleed to near-death every time btc rallies

Veeky Forums Then, in regard to alts:
>HODL
>IRON HANDS BABY
>LET'S SHAKE THEM WEAK HANDS OUT
Veeky Forums now
>lol the only point of alts is to accumulate more btc
>If you don't have 80% of your portfolio in btc you're gonna get burned
>Deluded linkies, arkies, lumies
>BOW TO THE KING

It's a different game entirely. I'm hoping we'll go back to holding and supporting promising coins instead of hoarding stupid antique btc, so that when the bubble pops there are at least a couple of safe havens with great products for us to run to.

Why the fuck is this overpriced on HitBTC compared the Bitfinex?

You're right, but I believe the market has a short-term memory. When BTC drops, they'll soon forget the "BTC is king" thing for a while.

It'll come back soon after, but then BTC will dip again and so on..

Bitfinex fucks their exchange by shorting everything against BTC. It's so undervalued because of this.

There's a reason why the trends changed, and thats because of the success of the BCC fork. The main reason why BTC is syphoning the market cap of altcoins is because the general public believes that the sentiment is for people to want to collect a safe 10-20% through the BTC forks. And that will in turn drive BTC prices up creating a win / win situation for BTC holders, up to the point of the fork. Of course, at the same time, money is flowing in from the traditional investor side due to the futures listing on CME and what not, but money will 100% eventually flow back into good alts because BTC's technology is ancient compared to some of its peers like for example LTC. Now that the fork drama is temporarily suspended, we are likely to see money flow back into alts from the btc cap, before reaching an equilibrium point where BTC dominance is fairly capped. This, despite the temporary altcoin dip, in no way indicates that the hodling altcoin strategy is any less profitable in the medium to long run.

At this point of time, what we need to do is to consider how people will move their funds when they realise that BTC is no longer the go to coin, and this can take days to weeks. Once that happens, money will inevitably flow into altcoins, and the best ones will receive the most inflow.

At this point of time, the most undervalued one in the ENTIRE cryptospace is undoubtedly Metaverse.

The market cap is actually: $198,273,534.26 right now - explorer.mvs.org/#!/

>because BTC's technology is ancient compared to some of its peers like for example LTC
Stop memeing this you faggot ethiest.

wallet issues will soon be sorted via the web wallet which goes into beta tests today.

Thats the total supply. It includes the funds held by the foundation. This is stated on the coinmarketcap website as well. If you look at Neo, their total coin supply is in fact currently already 100m, with the capacity to increase the cap in the future. Its just that its circulating supply is 65m, with 35m still being held by the Neo foundation (or whatever the equivalent of its foundation is). If you want to base it on total supply instead, then the market cap difference becomes:

Neo: 3,218,000,000
Metaverse: 196,659,314.62

16x, which still isn't too shabby.

However, the magical draw for ETP is that it has a maximum supply cap of 100m. Much like BTC, which has a maximum cap of 21m, this means that there can never be more than 100m ETP coins, ever.

Conclusion: ETP is SEVERELY and RIDICULOUSLY undervalued at this point of time.

>buying the crappier Chinese version of ETH

>buying the crappier Chinese version of that

But why?

This is a 10x between now and 3 months.

Few points here. First, it is not necessarily crappier. Granted, transaction per second is much worse than Neo's dbft, but POW is a proven working concept. if you watch Eric Gu's interview here, he actually addresses why he is sticking to POW, with a view of "upgrading" to POS in the future if it proves itself to be secure.

youtube.com/watch?v=qGAnZMZr43w

Secondly, with so many major ETH hacks, what makes you think ETH is the best platform out there?

Thirdly, the China market is crazily huge and if you do not want a piece of the China pie then feel free not to. However, I am sure that many people here are very very interested in the China market, and for those who are interested, feel free to research more and come up with your own conclusions.

'Chinese Founders' being listed as a positive. Fuck, what a world we live in.

Seriously, anybody who is skeptical of this project, watch that interview.

This is going to increase drastically over the next few months, and then will rocket during 2018.

Well it is. It bridges the gap to enter the Chinese market.

However,

Feel free not to see that as a positive. It is neutral. It is a comparison with Neo. Nothing was mentioned in my post about having a Chinese founder being a positive or a negative trait. It is simply a direct comparison with Neo.

Overpriced af. Just because NEO is 2b doesnt mean ETP deserves 2b or even 500m. Just because ETH is $300 doesnt mean NEO deserves $300

How is this project superior to NEO? ETH?

Thats what you think boy, but thats not necessarily what others think as well. If you don't even bother to watch the interview with Eric Gu which was linked above before brainlessly commenting once again, I see no point in elaborating.

NEO being priced at 2B means that the value of the idea behind it is around 2B at the moment. You can't just copy that idea onto a new blockchain and decide that the value of the idea is now 4B because there's two of them.

Good arguments.
One question: why?

Metaverse does different things.
Digital identity (like Civic - and something China would love), digital assets (like the much shittier LAToken).
They also have a much larger team that will develop blockchain applications for clients who might not know how to make their own. This would grow the platform faster than NEO.