The Fitness industry Is Transphobic

you are all nothing but transphobic, sexist, racist, cis white male scum.

youtube.com/watch?v=KfVI58jRQt8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/U29vgRadLh0?t=17m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>speciesism

What did he mean by this?

>racist
Tons of top bodybuilders are black

Piana died just in time.

So?

Sure. Fight me about it. Please. All I want is a fight.

>Meat dairy and eggs are the patriarchy

They acknowledge tranny privilege of gear access , ofc they are haters.

Discrimination against other species.
>eating beef
>not eating humans

reality is transphobic

Man isn't happy with his body, asks doc for test.
>Diagnosed with body dysmorphia, told to get therapy to accept natural body
Woman unhappy with body, asks doc for test
>Diagnosed a man, given test and surgery on insurances dime even though insurance usually won't cover cosmetic surgery which this is

post modernist drivel,
>what makes you superior to chickens as a cis white male, huh? Who gave you that right!? It's just because chickens are oppressed by the patriarchy that you are allowed to consume their flesh you monster
mental illness is no joke dude

>Veeky Forums
>white
Good laught.

I agree, we are sexist, racist, violent, speciesist, ableist, ageist and fat shamers.

So what? "She" (because I don't know if that thing is female or not) can kindly fuck off.

>industry about being physically able
>ableist
No shit?

youtu.be/U29vgRadLh0?t=17m32s

Proof Veeky Forums is white. Only white people would talk about the stuff Veeky Forums does.

Trannies are their own worst enemy; they promote the idea that you can't do certain things or act a certain way unless your " This sex". They Only further reinforce socialized gender norms created by society; they're confirming to them in th worst way possible.

If we raised kids to believe they can do what they want regardless of their sex, there'd be a lot less of these tranny nutjobs running around

I disagree with that.
The erosion of traditional gender norms is what's gotten us here in the first place. Women wish to be a part of the work place of a man even though the reality is that they generally cannot handle the pressures of that, and doing their "proper" job, which is raising kids while the husband is busting his ass to provide for a family of 4-5. If she wishes to work part time to earn some spending money, that's fine, but giving women this responsibility and encouraging them to take it has made them unhappy. Are there exceptions? Of course, but we cannot risk further degradation of tradition and the family unit by encouraging them to work up to this standard.

These two comments are not mutually exclusive as long as one realizes that there a consequences and trades offs for the decisions you make. It's the idea that anyone can actually have everything that fucks it up.

And people think /pol/ is the problem

Check this out

>people ignore his opinions IRL, so he bitches to anonymous people online for attention

>the reality is that they generally cannot handle the pressures of that, and doing their "proper" job, which is raising kids while the husband is busting his ass to provide for a family of 4-5
Holy shit I didn't realize it was 1950. Dude it's 2017, are seriously this jaded and naive? Women today not only do the jobs that used to be thought of as "male only", there's a lot of them that also come home and work a 2nd shift of cleaning up after the overgrown child she married, as well as the one she birthed. Women today have shown to be more capable then men in just about everything but lifting heavy objects (wow so useful, you can be replaced by a simple machine or lever)

don't respond this is just shitty bait

Female report in

>instead of self reflecting on the bullshit that is causing them to lose political ground far left "progressives" continue to double down on their inane idiotic ideology and attack literally everything and everyone while pushing for censorship on every platform

How do you think these people will be remembered in 20 years?

>Current year
Not an argument

It literally says at 4:00

"One of the biggest symbols of patriarchy: meat, dairy and eggs"

Fuck you, males and females have roles even on nature.
Different races have different cultures and different capabilities.

Stop trying to change the reality with you dream wishes.

On the off-chance this isn't bait.
>be a woman
>get to stay at home with the kids doing minimal work and just enjoying life
>choose to go against what humans have been doing for thousands of years and work full time because "muh empowerment"
>surprised your man doesn't really care and still expects you to clean up
kek
>surprised your man doesn't agree

Most of these bitches don't have a man because they are too fat/ugly/useless most of the time.
So, when they find that they are less capable and ergo less desirable than men for doing almost anything, they whine and complain about muh patriarchy and how men are bad for not giving them the same opportunities and how oppressive they are.

Add to that women's standards and expectations are through the roof. The main reason those ugly, hairy, fat troll-looking dykes are single is because they won't settle for someone as disgusting as them.

>whats up
If she was talking about people who are into fitness, then it could be true: that's all about results.

But the industry? The industry is the one who says "yeah, go ahead, eat the whole cake! then you can just wobble around for 5 minutes while drinking this cup I made which is also full of sugar! If you don't lose weight then, then it's genetics, nothing I can do about genetics!". The industry is the most inclusive thing ever because they throw results in the trash and just focus on making people happy.

The industry is based around making things just easy enough that all the fatties and worthless abominations will still feel confident enough to try, but also hard/inefficient enough that they will never succeed, placing them under a permanent cycle of try/fail/try-again so that all their shekels can be stolen.

>he

>there's a lot of them that also come home and work a 2nd shift of cleaning up after the overgrown child she married
That's as much their fault as is the pathetic beta's fault for accepting being friendzoned while still giving her gifts. They made their beds and now they have to sleep on it, no sympathy from me unless they plan on actively getting away from it. So divorce your idiot.

Not to mention that it's fucking 2017. Do you know how easy it is to clean up a home these days? Between the improved products and machines, there's barely enough work there for it to be considered this huge apocalypse that you women make it look like.

liberal disillusion

She didn't take 2 seconds to think of the demographics about the general population, the weight lifting population.

Why does every single thing and activity have to be about race, gender, sexual proclivity?

>racist
mfw some of the best bodybuilders in the world are black and universally appreciated

that shit at 2:49 with the pervy guy voice has to be fake, no female fitness video is like this. this has to be fake. the guy narrating sounds like an old man jerking off to a hot news anchor.

Because it's 2017

Fuck off

>swedish accent
fuck, i thought pol was being retarded about the swedish degeneracy. this shit is basically accelerating the entropy of western civilization

You know damn well that half of fit is pajeets. Look at all the lookism shit that gets posted around here, that site is like 90% poos and pakis.

>implying this is bad
Let it burn

>ageism

/pol/ is always right you fool

I'm surprised nobody has posted this until now.

Don't you have a half-negroid son to raise somewhere else?

>DYEL dyke spousing feminist garbage
Meh.

Im transgender and i have the luck of not living in your country, its not a lie that u are transphobic, many of you are openly against us and then cry when u are called transphobic lol. At least admit it.

Well human isn't too good in macros, just look at feminists

Post boipucci

Saudi Arabia is Transphobic. We are more in a limbo, change is rough.

No, saudi arabia is extremely transphobic, you are just transphobic in gral.
I think americans only work with topics and thats why you have minorities so satanized.

Is he recovering from something?

oh fuck you, America on the media demonizes the shit out of america for being racist. On a day to day level outside of the police most people are cool with eachother. We have some epicenters of shittiness though that everyone hears about. Most other countries are way more xenophobic but because you barely have any minorities most people never have an issue. 35% of the US is not white, that's 1 in 3 people who are considered a minority in a random group. Go to the UK or Canada that it'll be more like 1 in 10.

>he

>tfw you came back to Veeky Forums after 2 years and Veeky Forums has suddenly turned into a total cesspool filled with trannies and libshits

>2 years

Lurk more

Please kill yourself

>Lurk more
No

Well this guy. This guy is transphobic.

From

"we are not transphobic"

No one has any phobias about your shit. Go to tumblr for your attention whoring bs

IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR, IT'S THE CURRENT YEAR!!!!!!

Transphobe here
You will always be a man
You have man hands.
You have the jawline of a man.
Pumping yourself full of hormones will only worsen your mental illness.
Even if you cut your dick off the closest thing to a vagina you'll ever have is a weeping gash where your reproductive organs once were.
You will never procreate, failing your only true biological imperative.
You will die, probably by your own hand, in a fucked up frail body with no one at your side.
The sooner every "transgender" freak ends their own life the sooner we can move on successfully as a society.
Don't ever post this b8 again, I'm unironically mad.

You should kill yourself. All trannies are filthy subhumans that need to be rounded up and gassed with utmost prejudice. As do any that defend those abominations.

Reality is pretty transphobic...

No one is afraid of you, we want to exterminate you filthy creatures. You shouldn't exist. You are a freak that does not belong in this world.

>>/lgbt/
fuck off

Look out guys, this fucking queer isn't into feminine penis. What are you gay?

People who spend hours a day trying to perfect themselves dislike people who make excuses and like to play make believe. Color me surprised.

>cis hetero men
>hetero men
>hetero
WHAT?

I'm not white.

Fitness culture is one of the most racially diverse groups out there.

Anyone can hit a gym.

I fucking hate numales and their made up issues.

What about it?

Get out.

fit is gayer than /y/, almost as gay as /co/

Besides logic and rationality

>not many channels feture disabled people
I wonder why this is the case....

Yeah he looks like he has been really sick. Or maybe just really skinny. But either way. Have to start somewhere. :)

Ain't gay if you say no homo bro

I don even lift and have biger muscles.
Also, is that "thing" traing with the bar alone or are there any weights attached?

I don`t give a fuck if you call me a transphobe nazi.
You will always be a man, even if you cut off your dick.
As long as you don demand something special or lie about being a man I don`t care about you at all.

No it's not, thats just a meme.

You will never be a woman. You will never be loved as a woman. You will never give birth. You will never have a vagina. You will always have man hands, jaw, shoulders and hips and no amount of hormones is gonna change that.

You will exist solely as a fetish for freaks and die alone.

>He

>fitness industry
>fat shaming
HOOOOOOOOOOOO SHIT WHAT THE FUCK THIS IS A REVELATION

It's funny because fitness professionals, especially bodybuilders, have a better understanding of trans people that most. They both deal with severe body dysmorphia.

You're a freak and you have mental issues. I wish you the best in life but the previous statement is 100% true.

yes, and?

I should not have laughed as hard as I did to this post.

Piana was keeping them at bay

you cant even watch a sport without it being some racial shit like floyd vs mcgregor or patriots vs falcons

it was posted a while ago and getting heaps of (you)s

How the fuck is a bird vs a faggot racist?

WHOA QHOA WHOA, HOLD ON
WHOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I am transphobic. Fuck you, stupid attention whoring fags. I wish I live in a time where we could just kill you

Post some close ups you look pretty for a ladyboi

Did you just assume it's gender you fucking racist bigot