Feels like I'm not working at the gym

I just got back from the gym.

I'm 5'10, weigh 121lbs.

Idid three reps of 5 sets (3x5) on the squat, 70kg.

It was hard to push, but I was barely winded afterwards.

Thing is, I'm not progressing on the squat. Or any other lift, for that matter. My bodyweight isn't increasing either.

What am I doing wrong, guys? My max squat has been the same for god knows how long now.

eat more

Eat more.

>5'10
>121 lbs

See a doctor.

Also fuck you. Eat more.

Who dis

>mixing lb and kg

Without knowing your diet i can tell you need to eat way more youre tiny. As for the lifting, thats not a lot of volume. If youre a natty high volume is your friend.

FUCKING EAT! You need to be at least 170 lbs at that height. 121 isn't healthy. Keep doing 5x5 and EAT!

Eat more

>I'm 5'10, weigh 121lbs
Are you a girl and do you work for Victoria's Secret?

DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE ITT

The problem is not your diet, its your work load. All you need to do is add some accessory lifts for the legs. The Quad machines n shit like that.

Thank me internally and for always x

P.S. Dirty bulking is a myth

You aren't having enough sex that's why, don't let you get cucked. Also hit mor.

>My bodyweight isn't increasing either.
you have to eat

>I'm 5'10, weigh 121lbs.
get tested for tapeworm

eat a little more if grill
eat a fuck of a lot more if dude

post stats

You are 5'10 at 121 lbs. You need to eat. What you do in the gym doesn't matter if you are skele

Eat more food retard

Then add more weight to the bar

Gotta eat big to get big C'MON

if you are a girl you sound hot

You did 15 reps

I do twice that many reps for just a warmup set.

Youre wasting your time at the gym my user.

> 3 reps of 5 sets

that's not how you say that.

you are medically underweight dude. you're skinnier than top tier anorexic avant garde models at this point. I'd almost want to recommend just not moving as much as possible, while eating as much as possible at the same time. any human, regardless of sex, that is 5'10 should weigh at least 130. as a guy you should weigh at least 140-150

medically underweight is hot? what is wrong with you? youre just as bad as the guy wanting to fuck the goddamn fat hogs. why cant you guys just settle for normal healthy girls for once?

Protein.. 1-1.5g/lb.

Weight intensity and volume (hypertrophy is 4-8 sets of 6-12 -- 60-80%).

>three reps of five sets (3x5)
It's sets x reps.. 5 [sets] of 3 [lift motions].

Fuck no you don't need that much protein, do 0.8 g/lb and spend more on carbs instead. Much better for performance.

You should stop trying to give people advice. You don't need that much protein (you're telling naturals to get 2.2-3.3 g/kg, just insane) when you could be using extra carbs for better performance.

Its simple, user
You are an imbecile and you dont know how to lift, also you dont know how to use google, you are a shitposter that crave attention

For strength and mass you need eat food or shake, you need to fucking eat, that is so simple, every people that lift must keep in mind their diet, if you dont have a diet then you wont have make any progress

Bulk on 1000 surplus for 2-3 months and lift 5 days a week, workout chest and back twice a week

Protein is used in a lot.

Glycogen stores of high carb vs. low carb are very similar.

Protein is especially helpful for increasing serotonin and dopamine.

You should only be working out enough to come back the next day anyway according to MPS.

yeah dude you gotta eat more

>I'm 5'10, weigh 121lbs.
Are you a girl

I'm an adult male.

I'm one inch taller than you and couldn't imagine being that light. Just please eat more!

look up janguy on insta

not op but I beat my pud to her often