Tfw not even Rich Piana made it

>tfw not even Rich Piana made it

Fuck that green carding cunt. She's still married to him legally, so she'll probably take all of his shit

Rich made it. He finally left humanity behind. Rest in peace Rich.

>tfw chanel might've killed him for dumping her and beating her
>tfw sara might've killed him to get all his shit

WHO DID THIS?

WHATEVER IT TAKES

*dies

What's up with his eyes?

he left humanity behind

he made it

>WHO DID THIS?
Plot twist.....what if they did it together?

>roids
>making it
pick one

The real question is what Macc Trucc is going to do now that Rich is dead and Macc Trucc is now evil for punching him.

they transcend humanity

>not even Rich Piana made it

he DID make it

he got big, got famous, got attractive women, and Died as a LEGEND!!

You can tell by the "we're still married" sentence" that sara is going to try her best to not leave a penny of rich's fortune to chanel

He made to heaven user.

>tfw zyzz said "we're all going to make it", "making it" means fucking die.

If you die then you didnt make it

Make it is that you get to be old

how many days until she gets a new hubby?

why would you want your ex's money going to some slag he met after you guys broke up.

Chanel knew and dated Rich before Sara

WTF, Chanel said a couple days ago he was good and ok. What happened to that?

she pulled the plug

his death will only make bodybuilding look bad. and he didn't fucking make it, he died at 47. bodybuilding would be a lot more respectable as a sport if people had the patience to get a nice body over several years of lifting.

the fact is, most normal people think rich piana looked like an oiled pineapple. is gear really worth the risk of side-effects and fucking up a cycle?
it's pretty much the male equivalent of cosmetics: not necessary to live, expensive, and used to look better quicker. and yeah i know, you have to still work hard on a cycle to get big.
my point is that there is social pressure to roid among lifters in the same way that women are catty to each other about appearances.

WAKE UP

>dumping her and beating her
Que?

I always thought that would be the life though. To live fast and be rich and then die in my 40s before I start getting older.
But the way technology is advancing it gives me reason to want to see the future, one day we will all have our own robot wives