How many need to die?

How many?

How many young males must die before we attack the patriarchic fitness culture?

Zyzz and piano are direct casualties of this toxic masculinity lifting culture, which encourage substance abuse of many kind, namely steroids and party drugs, to alleviate extreme body dysmorphic insecurities and interpersonal relation troubles. The result being otherwise healthy men dying before they reach 50.

Before attacking me or blaming them because they took drugs, have a little compassion, and keep in mind rich an zyzz are the equivalent of young anorexic women dying of hypokaliemia because of their severe, untreated, unchecked body dysmorphia, fueled by online communities such as this site and youtube. My point is they are not the only ones responsible for their actions, all this toxic fitness culture is also collectively responsible for fuelling their psychiatric problem. If they realized early in life they could have get all they wanted natty with work, dedication, social skill training and psychiatric care, they would still be alive. If they had accepted their bodies as they were, like health at every size promotes, they would still be alive.

Think of this next time you type DYEL, fatty, or manlet

Rest in peace Rich, victim of toxic masculinity and patriarchy, like zyzz before you

virgin Zyzz, chad Rich

fuck off you dyel fatty manlet

Shutup you fat manlet.

>like health at every size promotes
oh, its a feminist. Fook ooof

Speak up you slender lanklet

Fuck off faggot

Press A to give OP AIDS

A

Fuck off.

Every buff dude shown on tv/movies is roided up without exception. This sets standards of expectations of what a buff dude is regardless of whether the viewer knows the person is roided or not.

This means a natural bodybuilder looks weak compared to a roided lifter, thus less desirable by women.

The only way to change this is to change the expectations of people by showing naturally buff dudes in tv/movies.

If Zyzz didnt lift he'd be working an office job today and he'd hate himself.
He might be dead in the physical world but in the spiritual afterlife that man is living the high life.

Guys is it bad that I get a boner while seeing OP's image?

>Health at every size
>Just don't be too muscular or too skinny

I understand this is weak bait but goddamn the hypocrisy of this movement kills me

It's almost as if we shouldn't put exogenous hormones into our bodies, really get's ya thinkin

This whole post is retarded.
But I do agree that there is an odd tendency to constantly trying to be 'alpha' in a lot of fitness and bodybuilding communities. It's annoying as fuck.

Back when I tried to bring a literal skeleton friend with me at the gym, some fucking dudebro made fun of him and asked why he was dressed for halloween so early in the year.

Other times online everyone assumes everyone else is a dyel fatty manlet. Nothing more annoying than trying to join some bodybuilding community and people think post count / rank / rep = aesthetics.

>patriarchic fitness culture

Its literally because of women that this culture exists. Everyone here pretends they don't lift for girls but they also know everyone is lying a piece of shit.

>spiritual afterlife

Man sometimes i wish i could be that naive and dreamy. Its probably a comfortable life

In b4 an actual buzzfeed article like this is written

>How many young males must die before we attack the patriarchic fitness culture?

The thing about this is, if given another chance to either live short lives like alphas (which they did) or live much longer lives like betas, they'd probably choose to make the same choices.

all of them

Lift for the guys too.Gotta intimidate your competition and impress the bitches.

Its how it is user

See, toxic thinking right here

If ou really think living without roids or even touching a weight is "beta" which I assume mean you have an unsuccessful life, you have a problem

If you unironically envy zyzz or rich lives for they "alpha" lifestyle you should see a professionall, they had incredibly sad and superficial existence

Learn to spell you dumb nigger

> falling for the aesthetic above health meme
These brainlet fuckers should die.

to think, this merchant helped start it all

> health at any size

Honestly OP's stupid bait thread was spot-on until he said this. Roiding is stupid even if you do it carefully, and a lot of you fuckers need therapy. But saying that it's okay to be overweight is never acceptable.

RIP piano

blame a media/image-obsessed society for why scores of young men feel the need to emulate guys like zyzz or fuckin' drake or whatever to feel successful in life

we have this shit shoved down our throats, and if you're somewhat on the margins on society the stone cold truth is no one gives a fuck about personality or how enlightened you are, if you want to play the game in this society there is an image you have to conform to and that's that. people have an intrinsic desire to be, well, desirable and the standards are getting higher and higher everyday

almost every single one of us is sitting around worshipping dimes and ottermode faggots and wondering why people are killing themselves to be like them

>zyzz
>substance abuse

Don't know what your talking about the only thing zyzz injected was flu shots

>If ou really think living without roids or even touching a weight is "beta"

I never said a thing about roids being "alpha". They lived life the way they wanted too, knowing that betas and haters would continuously talk negatively about them because they couldn't manage to do the same thing. There isn't a certain lifestyle that makes one "alpha", doing what one wants throughout life is what makes them so.

For them, it was lifting and roids. They enjoyed doing what they did regardless of what others said or thought about it. That is the definition of "alpha". Some people hated them because of this, others look up to them because of this.

saying "toxic masculinity" just makes me disregard whatever anybody says whenever I hear it because of how biased of an assertion that is to make. Sure masculinity deserves to be critiqued but a term like that just demonizes it and de-facto makes anything non-masculine seem preferable. Why can't femininity be critiqued to the same degree as well? Sure femininity is also critiqued but not with terms like "toxic femininity" because that just implies femininity is inherently flawed moreso and that everything other than it is better. Just because males have more privilege than women doesn't make having a bias with critique okay.

>complains about kike language
>makes kike argument about muh privilege

Almost fell for it.

Virgin dyle

> the standards are getting higher and higher everyday
Where the fuck do you live m8? I would say standards are getting lower. The great majority of males are skinnyfat or above, just getting lean and lifting consistently for a year or two gets you in the top 1%.

> inb4 your aim is celebrities/athletes which depend on their body for their careers
As long as you don't want some stacy which has sucked hundreds of chads your physique will be near the top for any women.

You cucks sound like pre teenage girls which go skelly mode because of fashion magazines, jesus.