How do i gain forearm mass

how do i gain forearm mass

>tfw you do 100 pushups and 50 pullups a day
>noodle arms

hammer curls for the girls kid

you need to add weight to your pullups. If you can do 50 reps I'm guessing it's easy for you to hang on. Do shorter sets with some weigh added. Deadlifts will also help lots.

wrist rollers

>tfw you can do 50 pushups in one go and 0 pullups

Heavy barbell curls. Sets of 5-10. Careful you don't pop a tendon. After this I can barely masturbate my forearms are so rekt.

this may sound dumb but how do i do weighted pullups? the first thing that popped into my head was putting dumbbells on your feet and curling them so they dont fall

Ankle weights

Backpack with weights

I recently dropped my gym membership and bought a set of modular dumbells and a bench, and as a result I do a lot less machine work and almost entirely free weights work; I finish every workout and my forearms are fucking BURNING UP like never before, I even have a hard time extending my fingers outwards. It feels like I'm working my forearms 4 days a week, that can only end in good forearm development.

Neckband with weights

Forearm weights. Gotta start targeting them.

Buy a pair of Fat Gripz

just do harder pull ups.

I bet you'll struggle with double shoulder width L-pull ups 5 reps. Should probably also go into hollow body push ups and pseudo planche push ups.That is if you want to stay bodyweight.

>not holding barbels with your toes
what are you
a faggot?

>tfw no matter how much I work on my forearms they will ALWAYS be little noodles with tiny wrists
forearms are 99.9% genetics

Reverse curls, hammers curls and farmers walk to end with.

Hey I have that same mouse pad!

The left boob on mine started leaking this gross, sticky, and smelly substance which also irritates my skin, though I keep using it because I'm basically too lazy to order a new one

I try to place most of my hand on the right boob now since that one isn't leaking yet

wrist curls and reverse wrist curls will have your forearms burning

deadlifts

try manual labor you little shit

Forearms is all genetics kiddo, you can make them look more vascular but there's no way to make them grow outside of injecting steroids directly into the forearm muscles.

I have also big problems with my forearms

I would say
hammer curls
wirst curls
And pull ups

I've been reading that deads help in the forearms, but i don't feel it that much, i don't know

end your life asap

Grip the bar tighter

This is a terrible post, and no valuable information can be reliably extracted from it.

> this may sound dumb but how do i do weighted pullups?
4 feet of chain, a carabiner and a weight plate. Alternatively, buy a dip belt. As you can guess dip belt can be used for dips too. I just put some dumbells in my gym bag and hanged it from my waist and did pull ups that way. Not a fan of doing it with a backpack.

enjoy your cancer breh

get your girlfriend new breast implants then use her tits