Fuck off to /pol/

>being this clueless about refrences

the state of u m8

dat be racis yo

no

AYO

Shoo shoo reddit shoo

not him but what's wrong with reddit??

Not him, never been to reddit, been here longer than you fo sho, and I say you should fuck off back to /pol/

reddit is for pussies

>getting upset at racism on Veeky Forums
Yeah, you're obviously le oldfag.

tariq nasheed is a faggot

Nice bait

This fucking nigger lover...

>black guy actually is happy that a man died because he used a BAD WORD :(
>GO BACK TO /POL/ BOOOHOOOO
Go back to whatever shit hole you came from.

All niggers must fucking hang

tariq nasheed, you're a punk dude, you would talk sheet to a dude that would rip your arm off and beat you to death with it, you would talk shit about the dead, just like you hate cops but call them when you get a spanking, g.t.f.o.

wtf piano got cucked?

Since I saw that pic of a white girl fucking a black man as a fuck you to white people, I don't feel like arguing with /pol/ anymore. We need racism.

>Tfw when Niggers say whoever hates them is a White Supremacist
>Tfw NIggers are too dumb to understand that all it needs to hate niggers is merely having a sense of smell

so you're actually admitting your paranoia of getting cucked

very secure of you. what an alpha you are.

Hey tariq nasheed why don't you go back to your home country you sand scratching hajji mother fucker!! That way if I get redeployed I can have the pleasure of sending you to talk shit to the Piano man!!!

>being this insecure

>millions of blacks say nigger, including rappers who monetize it
>pillars of black culture all
>white guy says nigger
>white supremacist piece of shit, kkk drumpfcuck two scoop hitler running over people with your dodge challenger so glad you are dead now white trash redneck hillbilly retard klansman

No it just makes me my blood boils. It's fucking disgusting. Women need discipline

you sound cookie-cutter as fuck.