youtube.com/watch?v=xww_jLr-fLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Didn't Don S. Davis die already?

Big Lenny is gonna outlive Scooby calling it now

i feel sorry for this guy

How the fuck does this even happen

>implying Lenny can be killed in such a cookie-cutter way

GOLEM GON GETYA

I desperately hope he does live to 160 because I can't handle the thought of big Lenny dying in my lifetime

Big Lenny is the best thing ever to happen to YouTube

Delray misfits is literally the best channel on there hands down

>current year
>not being aware of lennyism

Disgusting

This is true. I have never in my entire fucking life laughed as much as when watching Delray Misfits shoot the shit at their gym.

Yes, but it's part of his plan.

Once this incarnation ceases function, the gestation going on inside of his stomach will complete, and a new Lenny will hatch from it.

I'm somewhat new to the misfits, i watched a bunch of their videos but i still don't get why people like you who like lenny so much exist

lenny opened me up to trannys and phenibut so he's ok in my book.

Why does he always looks so brown? isnt he supposed to be white?

Injectable tan and shitting in the standup sauna at planet fitness.

Is his gut that big or does he have small arms?

He has a tragic backstory and tragic current situation

watch their most recent video. his gut is just that big. it's also vascular

GET YE GONE

can he lose it?

Nobody knows. He went to get an MRI to see what was inside but when he was put in the machine he panicked and started banging on the thing for them to let him out, because he can't breathe if he's lying on his back (he sleeps sitting up). Yeah he'll be dead soon.

Lenny really started to become interesting when he first learns of Dale. I think it's episode 103, but im not sure.

Most of the interest now is learning about him outside of lifting. He used to live with a women and kids and now lives in a shit hole. He also seems to have daddy issues, but idk.

It's got roid gut, which is from insulin abuse. His intestines are literally enlarged and it pushed his gut out. So it's not like it's fat or anything that he can lose. His organs are just huge now. He's competing in the Ruby this September and is probably cutting. When he cuts down you can legit see abs on his gut. It's somewhat amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=6_gujodLgMo
CORE STRENGTH

No he's the picture of health, this is what peak human condition looks like.

Chocolate golem can't die

ALL NATURAL

Its actually really sad. Lenny spent his entire childhood and adolescence trying to follow in his fathers footsteps in american football, his dad would go watch his practice and beat him if lenny messed up and then make lenny do another hour of training after everyone had left.

Hes the boogie of the fitness world, instead of making himself a fat fuck through eating, he made himself a monster through drug abuse because of his past.

The funny thing is that he's probably the only misfit who actually loves the fans. Brad and Andrew like the fans but there is some contempt. Like when stuff happens and people message them they get pissy on snapchat or in the next video.

But look at lenny when he got the go fund me money to clean his house and go to target, or when he gets stuff in the mail. He genuinely appreciates it. That's why fans love him. Jason on the other hand is hated by the fans at this point and look at the comments, people hate it when he's on camera.

The biggest twist of it all is lenny is a normal guy who plays it up for the camera. Look at the first videos he's in, he acts nothing like he does today. Look at the video when he's talking to deal and working out with him, he's just a normal guy.

>power lifter

>He genuinely appreciates it

That's why after people raised $800 for him to get his house cleaned, he neglected it and let it get back to being just as shit as it was before.

Is this legit? Can he genuinely not breathe on his back?

That's true. I think part of it could be lack of awareness of how bad it is. He also works, trains, and eats all day. Possible that he prioritizes that over cleaning. Hopefully, he mops it up soon though.

Yes and no. When he's off season or bulking yes he needs to sleep in a chair because of his sleep apne. But when he cuts for shows he's somewhat leaner and so he sleeps on his back with the sleep ap machine. Then again this is what I gather from previous vids, might have changed now.

He does complain a lot that he cant sleep some days

Yeah he mentioned in a video that he has to sleep sitting up or else he can't breathe. He also hates wearing a seatbelt in the car because if it's too tight on his stomach it makes him vomit. Remember the video where Andrew had to pull over and he actually filmed Lenny puking on the side of the road?

I think the reason why he let his house get shitty again is he can't even bend over anymore to mopped and clean shit up. Did you see how Dale Chance had to hold his hand and help him down the stairs? He can barely move anymore. That's why Andrew was shocked to see the state of Lenny's house, because he said he had been there before like a year ago and it was fine. I think his health is deteriorating fast.

I feel like Lenny is one of the most emotionally damaged people I've ever seen. He seems to be broken from his tragic past and possibly has complex post traumatic stress disorder.

I feel like bodybuilding was the only thing he could rely on and outside of that he's just a scared little child. You can see it in his eyes when he gives that 1000 yard stare. He's haunted.

Lenny is the guy who used to have dreams but didn't try hard enough and has now ended up in this husk of a shell.

He's actually really intelligent and can see society for what it truly is. He reminds me of someone from /r9k/ that had potential but never really tried and ended up as an incel, in this case a gymcel, needing phenibut and nofap to feel human.

I love the guy and hope he can fix his problems but fuck. Brad seems to care about him and I think Andrew does too but I think Andrew sees the Misfits as a money making thing now.

They really showed they cared about Lenny when they wanted to clean up his pigsty.

They berate him for it all the time. Lenny acts like cleaning is beneath him. He could easily mop the place.

Post the puke video please, I haven't seen it.

I would make Lenny the best Christina shirt he's ever seen, but after he wasted the fans' money by not cleaning the place, I can't really justify it.

Ya that's true. You can see Lenny health get real bad in the last 5 videos and everyone comments "is lenny ok?". He has little flexibility and moves quite slow.

I believe that he thinks cleaning is beneath him. I think he physically cannot clean, like cannot bend over to clean up. He can barely bend over to tie his shoes.

I think the puke video got removed but its on genovapedia.com ... dont quote me on that I havent seen it in a while.

Did you see the excitement in the last video when he got the christina shirt. Big Rich couldnt understand why he was so appreciative.

* I mean I DONT believe he thinks cleaning is benath him.

Yeah it was great seeing Lenny so happy. I hope he gets to see Christina in person one day.

Though she'd probably break his heart. Never meet your heroes and all that.

FUCK UP NEXT, HE UP NOW

13:00

youtube.com/watch?v=xww_jLr-fLA

That's what maximum longevity looks like, even if you don't like