Meanwhile on bizarro Veeky Forums

>meanwhile on bizarro Veeky Forums

Good fucking morning goddammit...

Hey Veeky Forums just finished reading the sticky. I'm going to go out and apply what I've learned. If I have any questions I'll be sure to ask them respectfully.
Just wanted to say thanks for being a free resource.

Rich Piana is alive and well boys! What a wonderful Friday! I think I'll get laid today!

I need to lose thirty pounds. I realize that there is no quick fix and hope to do this over the course of the next 12 to 18 months.

that feel when cute korean girlfriend

I heard he woke up because Scoobs was fucking two Vietnamese twins on top of his bed in the hospital. Totally not a faggot.

Please do not delete

Pajeet stories? Pajeet stories.
Met Pajeet at the gym today. He was wearing completely appropriate attire and working hard on his back squats. Hope he makes it, he's an alright dude and deserves all the best.

Dad I'm not gay

fucking hell m8

Yeah I heard Scoobs had a test needle in his ass too! It just disturbed the Natty king Rich so much that he sprung right up

I welcome Jeff with open arms.

We're all gonna make it brah

anyone else LOBAD?

SHUT THE FUCK UP

traps are quite homosexual.

Can't argue with those quads

traps are gay

too soon friendo

guys, i need help. my gains have rised so much that i had to buy an additional house for my weights, i bought the one of the roid dealer since he got jobless now. the problem is that it's 10km from mine and i was thinking of using it to run some cardio but it seems too little distance, what do you think?

>there are still people doing back squats instead of front
>there are still people doing standard OHP instead of BTN
>there are still people doing standard BP instead of reverse grip
>there are still people pulling conventional instead of sumo or "semi sumo".

I took a half a scoop today because I'm not how the mass gainer is going to react to my stomach. Better safe than sorry

d-delet this now...

i hate cocks

After lifting for two years I finally lost my virginity. Getting fit helps a lot with girls.

me am have nothing relevant

My shoulders are popping way too much, what exercises will help me reduce their size?

you guys see the progress zyzz has made lately?

delet

>30 lbs
>1-1.5 years
fuck off fat

No problem, good buddy! I'll be happy to help you anytime you need it!
Good luck and great gains!

I think this kind fellow forgot what thread he is in. No worries mate. Mistakes happen.

I dont think indians smell that bad.....

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK DELETE

I love myself

Sugar is the best food to build muscle and doesn't cause any negative health effects.

too soon

haha Veeky Forums is so funny today, great stuff as usual!

DELET NOW
DELET DELET DELET

fuck