youtu.be/lEvx5LVHdHo
youtu.be/fXuYHbmR5bA
youtu.be/j3_g8P9elQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He finally left humanity behind

Now zyzz has somebody to lift with

Is Jeff the next?

BUMP THAT SHIT UP C'MON

nope, he actually trains smart and takes reasonable doses of steroids, listens to what doctor says and does everything to stay heathy

DO IT FOR RICH YOU FAGGOTS

Goodnight sweet prince

Rich will always be my hero

Dubs confirm
bumping for rich

THE DUBS HAVE SPOKEN TWICE
A BUMP FOR EACH OF OUR KINGS

Rest in peace good Piano Man

bump

MAKE THIS THREAD GREAT AGAIN

BUMP THAT SHIT UP FOR RICH YOU FAGGOTS C'MON

Rich watch over me babe

Goodbye Richard sweet dreams my friend ;_;

Jeff pls

Not now

Can someone post me a link to "leave humanity behind" or "right babe"? I can't find the original shit on youtube.

F

:'(

I hope so

For Rich

Goodnight natty king

With a bitter farewell the piano man plays his final verse.

youtu.be/lEvx5LVHdHo
youtu.be/fXuYHbmR5bA
Ayoutu.be/j3_g8P9elQM

PLAY US A SONG YOU'RE THE PINANA MAN

That was sad brah
what a shitty day

BUMPING GOD DAMMIT

GOOOOOD MOTHERFUCKING MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS

You know, Im going to get alot of hate for this. But its bullshit that we're worshipping these two idiots.

Inherently, fitness should be for your health, we should take good care of the only thing thats ever truly ours, our body. However people like Rich and Zyzz purposely did bad shit to their bodies because they were overcome with vanity, insecurity and body dysmorphia, what kind of example is that? It would be like girls worshipping a thin girl with anorexia.

Im glad they died, maybe now people will realize its not worth it to destroy your body over shallow shit

Rich was open about his gear use, not like all the other bodybuilding "celebrity" faggots. And he advocated if you can get away with not using roids, don't use them. He inspired hundreds of thousands of people to get into fitness. You might disagree with someone on all levels, but wishing death upon them is lowest of the low you degenerate faggot.

Its not like he could get away with claiming natty with that appearance anyways. Everybody can get away with not using roids, nobody needs it to survive, dumbest statement ever. More like he inspired hundreds of thousands of people to roid, and do everything it takes to get big.

Fuck your false idol. He was poison to the fitness community

No, only people we like die.
So, next will be scoobs or rippletits. probably rip lul

>never gonna make it

:*

Big lenny is next
My prediction? His guts finally explode

Thank god, then we can receive pure janoykino again.

If making it consists of doing bad things to your body just so you can look bigger than other males and fuck a bunch of shallow sluts then I dont want to make it

That's fine, I do tho
nice trips faggot

I'm really just fucking around.. I'm natty and I disagree with steroid use if your under 40 years old or so. But if I hit 40 and never made it, then I'll get on some test I guess. I'll be trying to make it untill then tho

people like their charisma and personality you dumbfuck, whether they use steroids or not these two got many people motivated to lift and better their lives