Muscules on kids

it's disturbing isn't it?

see the latest vid on viralized...

only what is distubring its that they keep low body fat, EAT FUCKING EVERYTHING LIKE CRAZY UNTIL 14-15 THAN CUT AND FUCK BITCHES IN HIGHSCHOOL AS SUPER BUFF SUPER CUT LOOKING 25-ISH HERCULES

Didn't his dad put dbol in his cereal?
You should cut at 14-15 because you're basically depriving yourself of nutrients. That how you become a manlet

pretty bad shoop

Shouldn't*
Fuck

Isn't this the kid that can do 300 karate chops or whatever in 60 seconds

Good to see tiny is still knocking about

I'm trying to visualize this in my head

This is him now

Boner plz no!!

It's like dabbing, but backwards. Just 5 times a second every second for a minute.

180g of protein is only ~750Cal.

I wonder how true this is, because I've always noticed that most lifelong fatties are actually a bit taller than most people.

I think maybe having access to a surplus like that in the younger years might actually help people fully reach their growth potential. That's not to say people ought to feed their children till obese but maybe a bmi hovering a few points over healthy isn't a bad idea

I honestly wouldn't doubt it but if you think about it, it makes alot of sense. You are literally depriving yourself of essential nutrients and calories at one of the most important times of growth in your body.

well then again it doesnt make sense since being fat upregulates estrogen production and estrogen puts the brakes on your growthspurt

I never said it's ok to be fat. It's ok to be a little bit pudgy rather than cutting or being obese.

I heard Joe Rogan say that there was a study saying that fat having a surplus made kids grow more.

I wish my parents encouraged me to get swole when I was 9

Stop confusing hormones during puberty with adult hormones.

And now my son will have two protein shakes a day for the rest of his life.

Every single one of these muscle kids are forced into it. I remember little Hercules crew trying so hard to pretend it was totally the kids choice but unsurprisingly the dad is now in jail for abuse

Same with every child "genius" or "prodigy" you see in the news

Just looked him up. Thank goodness for Marco Garcia, Sandra basically lived in the recipe for becoming a completely dysfunctional adult.
>betterthanexpected.3gp

I read somewhere that the rule is 2x adult, so 1.5-2g/lb. weight. Even with that, 150g/d is really simple on a powder diet. 40g is beneficial for MPS, so it's 20-40g like 6x.

It's about enjoying the experience.

The fattest countries in the world aren't the tallest.

>48x48

>giving roids to kids

Piano pls go

imagine if he had kids, what would they look like

there is this kid going to 2nd grade elementary,he is 5'3" 155 lbs.I don't know how he got so big,but every time i see him i say
>nays muscles mayn

>tfw 23
>tfw 5'3
someone kill me

fuck off shill cunt

Better muscular than obese

>eat fuck ton of food as a kid
>obese
>end up being 5'6"
Jesus. Thank God I was a fat fuck or else I'd be 5ft right now.