Whey... 6lbs for $27

Apparently this stuff expires mid september, so supplementhunt.com is almost giving them away.. you are welcome Veeky Forums

with love from /Pol/

supplementhunt.com/products/trusource/anytime-protein-6pk

btw... you have to select the vanilla one.. the chocolate is out of stock

Who the fuck would use that much protein powder in a month?

Stop eating, 10 scoops erryday.

Rich P. said at least 5 scoops a day bro... if you aren't literally shitting your pants with powder, it's not enough.
according to the website they don't expire till sept 2018

It literally says 2018

nigga what year is it where you live

How long does powder usually last? I'm hoping 2018 isn't a typo

>What kind of protein quality are we talking here?

>Vanilla powder

Im gonna be fucking sick

is it worth putting this stuff in your body?

it can't be that bad... I mean whey is whey unless you are paying for the grassfed shit.

Expiration dates on powdered stuff is kinda pointless. As long as it doesn't get too much moisture it will be fine.

Anyone else bite the bullet and go for it? Would have preferred chocolate but honestly not concerned about the taste as much as I am the deal being legit. Figured better place the order before they're both out of stock

Did the same thing, never had that kind of whey or ordered from that website but my ON tub is almost out and I don't have the kinda money to not jump at that deal

I hate being a leaf. Don't even get the option to see how fucked I would be from the shipping costs.

This site seems super legit, never even heard of it before now.

human skelly here

should i do it?

its dirt cheap so no reason not to

So, does it expire this year or next year?

would protein powder be considered "bad" if it was a month or two past expiration?

Protein powder shelf life lasts years. It would be hard to pinpoint and exact day or month it goes bad. I'd say it's good for a couple months after it's expiration date

dude trust the website not the retard who posted the date on Veeky Forums

agreed. I had never heard of it till earlier.. I added an extension to Chrome called Honey, that finds deals and it showed me this discount. I had never heard of it before that tho.

i submitted the order regardless

time to leave skelly mode and humanity behind

>I added an extension to Chrome called Honey
???
Im learning all kinds of secrets tonight. wtf is that

The polydextrose and sucralose are artificial sweeteners. Not the best thing for a protein powder but you're getting 9 pounds for $27 so just take it.

i snickered

I ordered 5 to get free shipping, so that's 45lbs of protein I guess

Am I gonna make it guys?

Interesting way to get out of paying $5

Ordered

Seems to good to be true. Hopefully we don't get lumpy protein powder.

Sometimes you gotta play the system.

Lmao

I checked Amazon and the brand is a real brand, just don't know about the OP website.

Jesus fucking christ, just to get free shipping? You're gonna make it bud

If my math is right, this deal is $.01/gram protein. A 2lb tub of ON whey is $.04/gram, and if you ate pure chunk light tuna it's also about $.04/gram.

So it's about 75% off the next best sources of protein.

Assuming it's real of course. Who knows.

>A 2lb tub of ON whey is $.04/gram
horribly wrong
Their site says 2lb jug is 30$

Sure. It has 24g protein per serving and 29 servings, so 696 grams of protein.

696/$30 = $.043, so 4 cents. I used the $28.48 price on Amzon as well.

I'm counting actual protein, not net weight of the product.

>just reupped with on at Amazon list price
Shityck

It looks like shit protein. 140 calories and only 20g protein? It does have a good amount of fiber tho.

top kek user. you win

its this amazon price crawler, but it doubles as a deal finder, it has this list of sites that are at that moment becoming super popular in terms of internet traffic, and then finds coupon codes for whatever that deal is. It's really quite smart.

Kinda wanna buy, whats the worse that can happen?

You get fake muscles from all the protein shakes.

fuck off, I meant health wise, could it be like some shit labeling and only have like 10g's of protein?

You get totally bogus stuff. Or this is a fly-by-night company that steals your credit card info.

PayPal option nigga

wouldn't they get in serious trouble if its a fly by night company?

They have been a company since 2016 as well check their instagram.

Six star whey protein is quality, added creatine and BCAAs, never been involved with amino spiking scandals, tests well, and is $40 for 5lbs at Wal-Mart. Shit Isnt Half degraded and about to expire. Strawberry is amazing

Why would you buy 6lbs that will expire before they can be used. Dairy products close to expiration date shiggly diggly

It expires in a year and it's 23$ for 9 pounds so that's why I'd buy it