How many anons come to the la fitness in portland? ive seen a bunch of guys do 5x5 squats with shittons of weight...

how many anons come to the la fitness in portland? ive seen a bunch of guys do 5x5 squats with shittons of weight, strict form OHP, and nothing else and that practically reeks of fit

>that pic
is me minus the haircut and large eyes
fuck you i didn't ask for these feels

DELTE THIS

nice pic.
faggot.

good image, maybe some of them will wake up

it already has

wake up? from what exactly user?

How'd you get this pic of me haha

I'm surprised people even lift in that numale hipster shithole

im honestly suspicious the person who made this is someone close to me =(

from their confused social anxiety

how? by realising that they are mentally ill? This doesn't relieve them from that, if they are actually mentally ill this sort of thing sticks with them forever, what were you hoping to accomplish with the image then?

this pic is just generalisations of light neurosis, very effective meme because of the huge target audience

jokes on you faggot i'm only 10 of these

>usually has fucked up retarded hair

Lost it here, nice one OP

i didn't make the image. my point is that there are a lot of confused young guys out there who have mental issues they don't understand.

>what is barnum-forer effect

/thread

there are some huge guys with beards here that can rip 5pl8 off the ground like its nothing

and qts too but they are probably all different kinds of degenerate

We can get close ;)

these are getting more and more specific and its disturbing me. it isn't exactly me, but im afraid im going to eventually see one that is.

This guy is literally a good-looking guy with schizoid personality disorder.

I know because it's me. Went undiagnosed for all my life up until this year at 30 after family spoke to me and said they want me to go see a psychologist.

If you live in Portland and go to anything other than the MAC you're a turbopleb

>tfw MAC Masterrace

Get fucked. This applies to fucking 90% of people minus the suicide part which, if you're reading it, clearly hasn't happened yet

I'm a little worried how accurate this.

>mental issues they don't understand.

i was bullied and dad left and now i'm 100% obsessed with global warming threatening humanity and want to be like Elon Musk. Also tall and handsome and socially anxious. Got over the anxiety though.

I live in a different world but I see into other people's worlds and it's like how could you live so simply? You just want to live and die and that's it? What will you _do_? So I'm always feeling shitty about my performance in life towards my goals but I look at other people; they don't even have goals that are close to their heart like me. so why would you want me to become a normal faggot sipping lattes and socializing his life away? what the fuck is the point

Honestly ive never seen a more relateable picture

>tfw your looks are the only thing keeping you on the fringe of normiehood and you must protect them at all costs

this one is me down to a tee so i feel that way. and the virgin one is literally my friend, i would take a picture of him and hold it side by side but i dont want him to find out

user please these feels are too much

wait what the fuck

welp.
that pic hit close home.

that's litterly me, fuck

I want /r9k/ to leave

>he believes in the global warming scam

pretty much me except for the large eyes thing.

Haha, you sound like such a fucking sperglord.
I bet you die and when you do, you'll beg and beg and beg 'oh, but i'm supposed to do something great!!!!'

you're nothing and you will be forgotten like everyone else before you.

this one was better

fuck

make the chad version, faggot

Wtf I've never related to any of these things but it even has my face shape and shit half Mexican hair

Mostly hits home. Fuck

no, it wasn't.
it's just a shitty attempt to laugh at emo retards, but what if i go into a party and talk about videogames or anime out of the blue (just an example)?
you can't

>the CHAD american psycho
please someone for the love of god do this

>global warming
>threat to humanity
Choose one faggot

fucking hell

i need to rethink my life

>schizo
>tfw read the wiki article.
>tfw it was me all along.

What do?

Same here
About to buy my first phenibut
You might want to look at that

Doubt I'll be able to get it where I live.
Probably will go see a psychiatrist and get diagnosed.
>Emotional distance and coldness ever since I was a wee kid.
>No desire for human interaction, desire to be alone all the time.
>No clear goals, no motivation to go in any direction or do anything.
>General lack of caring and fucks to give in any given situation.
>Unpredictable bouts of depression followed by happiness.

I came to the realisation last night that nothing is going to change for me.
I have so much potential but lack the absolute most fundamental trait necessary to do well.

I'm just going to spend the next 20 years meandering fruitlessly from one thing to the next waiting to 'get started' on life and then just spend the next 20 drinking alone in the pub and living in alcoholic delirium fantasy world before dying in my one bed flat to be forgotten for all time.

I'm not special. I'm okay with that.

>I'm not special. I'm okay with that.

Nothing matters as long as you're healthy and content, nothing, it's all fruitless and meaningless.

If we lived back in the day we'd farm or hunt to eat, marry, live fuck birth and die, and we'd be content, you don't have to save the world or be a rockstar, it's all bullshit.

We do such a disservice to our people with our shitty celebrity obsessed consumer culture.
Kids are raised on the lie that they're special and that they deserve everything. I was raised on that lie.
When reality finally sets in it takes a huge toll because all those expectations and motivations become totally bunk and you've got the scramble to find meaning and purpose out of the tatters.

Telling kids they're special had gotta be the worst thing you can do to their future prospects and it's all parents, teachers and the television want to tell them.

this is so fucking accurate
delete

me_irl fit edition woo woo

>ITT everyone believes they're handsome
Pic should've said "usually thinks they're not ugly, even handsome"

how ones know that they're objectively handsome?

Haha I don't have big eyes

>tfw big eyes
This literally me a few years ago, pretty pathetic looking back.

>he believes in the global warming is a scam scam

i know im not

25 years old and girls never talk to me. never have never will

this also just describes depression, user
>also mild autism
>also childhood emotional trauma
>also a lack of attachment to anything
>also being a human person
it's certainly possible that you have an undiagnosed mental disorder, but I find that unlikely. If you see a psychiatrist, if they're any good they're likely going to try to get other aspects of your life straightened out first, and then, if you're still feeling these symptoms, you might get a diagnosis.

Have you tried cleaning your room?

>and qts too but they are probably all different kinds of degenerate

the uni towns down south are more degenerate than portland, portland is just californians pretending to be seattle

So if we assume that's me in the OP, what exactly would change for me if I were to get laid? Wouldn't I just turn into Undiagnoserd Mental Illness and lose the Virgin part?