*drops mic*

*drops mic*

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100305-first-proof-gorillas-eat-monkeys-mammals-feces-dna/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They also eat nonstop and are dumb as fuck. Human brains developed because we eat the corpses of animals.

>Strongest animal in the world
>Gorilla
>Vegan
Lol, no.

>still believing the protein myth

cutest and comfiest animal is a CARNIVORE

hmm

You guys, this user has got a real argument against eating meat.

In fact, we need to be more like gorillas. So not only stop eating meat, stop cooking your food, stop driving cars, stop wearing clothes, stop having an established verbal language, as well as a written language, stop living indoors, stop flying planes, stop using and building computers, stop building anything, stop going to school, stop taking showers, stop brushing your teeth, stop watching TV, stop consciously exercising your body, and the list goes on. Seriously guys, we need to revert back to acting like gorillas because anything vegan is obviously better.

>Independent can survive on its own
>Critically endangered species

LMAO!

Strongest Animal by proportional strength eats animal matter

could probably bitchslap that gay monkey

>Has never harmed any other animals
roflmao

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/03/100305-first-proof-gorillas-eat-monkeys-mammals-feces-dna/

Calm down nigger. Whose computer did you steal?

>strongest animal is a 5'6 ape
>not blue whales, which eat 8,000 pounds of krill every day

>Generalizing a species based on an individual that has been trained in captivity its whole life

WEAKEST animal is a vegan
also a rapist

hmm

Pretty sure the strongest animal is either the grizzly bear or the polar bear

>Known to frequently attack other Africans, Gorrilas and Humans

what? how? what kind of property does meat have? If you are talking about food that has anything to do with brain development than its rather the ones containing fructose/glucose since this shit is very important for brain health. Also considering that our diet consisted mainly of fruits and plants for like 200million years, to make the conclusion that meat is responsable for our huge brain is streight up retarted.

if you actually do something good research you will find out that cooking was a main factor, because we were able to eat more and get more calories out of our food. We also started cooking at the same time we started to consume starch based rootplants like wild potatoes and so on.

The biggest difference between any animal and us, is our grain and starch consumption. I've never seen an animal being super smart because it ate dead flesh. Also the smartest animals are 90% herbivores.

BLM rapist monkeys belong in cages

The whole "human brains developed because of meat" thing is not because meat has magical properties, but because meat was a food source that was readily available and calorie/nutrient dense.

It's irrelevant to think that way now, because we have the luxury of being able to buy what we want at grocery stores and make optimal choices. We also have to worry about long term health more than our ancestors did. We're not in a survival situation.

Didnt know termites and ants were part of the vegan diet

They are also naked literally their entire lives.

Yea, But OP is a Vegan and a Faggot
*drops a steak so you can get some real fucking protein*

Dolphins are considered one of the smartest animals on the planet and they eat a fuck ton of fish

and dinosaurs ate meat and were strong as shit, this proves nothing

i would argue that meat was readily available. There is enough proof that if we hunted, we failed most of the times since we are pretty bad at hunting pray.

If we go down the road of readily available food, I would say we ate mostly berries and nuts. Considering that most of humanity has the property of ketosis, I would say we got pretty fat in the summer and when the winter came we were able to use our selfstored fat and fat hunted from animals as our fuel. But 10/12 of the time we did consume very little meat compared to today. Also berries and other veggies that we were able to find, were much more mineral and to some extend vitamin dense than it is today, that theory comes from the basis of soil being much more rich than it is today. Meat was just a 1/3 of what we ate.

>Strongest primate
>Smallest penis
The jokes fucken write themselves lads.

Wouldnt the Blue Whale be the strongest?

>Strongest animal
Wrong.

>Vegan
Wrong.

>have to band together in groups just for a chance to maybe get some food vs foraging locally and moving on
>"readily available"
I hate vegans and even I think this is bullshit.

And the angel of the lord came unto me
Snatching me up from my place of slumber
And took me on high and higher still
Until we moved to the spaces betwixt the air itself
And he brought me into a vast farmlands of our own Midwest
And as we descended cries of impending doom rose from the soil
One thousand nay a million voices full of fear
And terror possessed me then
And I begged Angel of the Lord what are these tortured screams?
And the angel said unto me
These are the cries of the carrots, the cries of the carrots!
You see, Reverend Maynard
Tomorrow is harvest day and to them it is the holocaust
And I sprang from my slumber drenched in sweat
Like the tears of one million terrified brothers and roared
"Hear me now, I have seen the light!
They have a consciousness, they have a life, they have a soul!
Damn you! Let the rabbits wear glasses! Save our brothers!
Can I get an amen? Can I get a hallelujah? Thank you Jesus.

kek

Strongest animal is the blue whale faggot.

Mirin that size

>Veeky Forums, why are you not on the blue whale bulk?

Last time I checked we weren't Gorillas. Also Humans rule this planet so brute strength doesn't mean anything without a high functioning brain which we obtained by eating meat. Checkmate faggot.

Gorillas aren't the strongest animals. They're also not vegan since, even if you're willing to ignore the observations of them eating meat in the wild, they absolutely consume insects. They also have digestive structure and fauna that allows for them to better absorb plant nutrition than humans.

I know middle school science class can be hard to sit through, but vegans could benefit from it

We trained niggers in captivity for generations and didn't see that kind of improvement

There's something about her (or "her") that seems off. Can't put my finger on it, but it's making me uncomfortable.

They can digest celulose you momo, not only carbs fats and protein. Pls educate you'reself before making stupid threads

Doesn't mean it will work for humans

a killer whale is a vegan?

uncanny valley?

>our inferiors do it so we should to!
What a loser-beta-cuck mindset. Sad. Go live in the jungle with them you fucking faggot and see how long you last.

they eat insects

You blind retard, it's not about gorillas in general but about Koko.

Niggers were trained in captivity too and they learned nothing, still more savage and dumber than gorillas who were trained in captivity. Clearly apes have more capacity to learn than niggers.

and has tiny penis

Do you get paid to do this or are you part of some little cabal of faggots who're doing a piss poor job at psy-ops?

Noticing that niggers are stupid doesn't require a fucking psy ops or payment.

I'm sorry but...niggers were at no point even a part of this conversation.
I ask once again.
Are you getting paid for this, or are you part of the group?

Lel if you wanted to talk about a strong veggie eating animal you should have picked something better like an elephant or some shit

She reminds me of this psycho roommate I had once so I'm with you there

>the evolutional dead end strikes hard again
>d tred

>even if you're willing to ignore the observations of them eating meat in the wild

Aren't loads of "herbivorous" animals like this too though. I've seen shit like deer eating small birds and a cow grabbing a squirrel.

Pandas were thought to be bamboo only but they found evidence of them eating meat when they can get it.

gorillas are geared towards hypertrophy regardless of diet.