Will it really make any difference?

Will it really make any difference?

If you don't get enough protein in your diet.

It's for people who don't have time or are too lazy to cook food, food protein is always better but this is a simple and quick way to meet your quota for maximum gains.

yes, you've gotta throw back a couple of those a day if you're not getting enough protein from your food

No, eat homemade food
Protein powders are a meme made up by normies to make you think you can't be swole if you don't use them and are part of the stupid "workout" culture that people try to desperately be a part of to show off, homemade food is how people actually get swole and it has no substitute

It's not good to take it every day and depend on it. Like the other anons said, you should only take it when you need that extra protein or didn't eat enough that day.

also these shitty chemical ridden powders have tons of added sugar so they don't taste like ass (which they still do)

Yes
Made it much easier to gain 30 lbs of muscle for me
I tried lifting back when I was 18/19 without it thinking food protein sources were better, but struggled with lack of progress.

No, but I buy it because I like making protein shakes, protein brownies, etc.

If you're buying protein powder, at least buy a good brand like the one you've got pictured, avoid shit brands like Muscle Milk.

Also, you only need 1g of protein per kg of bodyweight, it's not pounds, pounds are for if you take steroids, but it's good to hit that extra protein intake because most foods overstate protein content and weighing food isn't 100% accurate.

I'm 180 pounds which means I am roughly 81kg which means I should aim for 80g of protein a day but I try to aim for 100g.

Yes, most people underestimate their protean take, so we give them a shake once a day
Plus shakes are an easy on the stomach pouch way to add another meal. Without as much crewing and cooking and belly expansion.
You still need to eat a but,drew deit the rest of the time.

Not really no.

These fuckers are 20gr of protein for 100cal, unless you want to eat chicken and eggs for the rest of your miserable life, shakes are amazing.

made it easier to get gains, and the muscle healing process was cleaner/less slow

It's just food. Use it as meal supplements when bulking and substitutes when cutting.

It's 1g of protein per pound. Not kg. 0.8g protein per pound is all you need for a natty, but even then you're missing your requirements by 0.3g per pound of bodyweight.

what ever you do
DO NOT BUT DOUBLE RICH CHOCOLATE
it's not rich and its definitely not double rich
it tastes like ass with water and only drinkable with milk
if you want something good with water then get chocolate malt or literally anything else just avoid double rich chocolate

See the thing with protein powders is that they don't have much nutrition value. If you eat meat or eggs instead for example you will get more vitamins and minerals. I believe protein powders have no vitamins and minerals.

Also a diet low in vitamins and minerals is actually going to slow your progress.

The fuck you talking about? That's one of the best flavours, tastes like straight up nesquik.

i think you're mistaking it with chocolate malt, that's the one that tastes like nesquik

yes if you're realistic. if you're natty 150g~175g of protein is about all you'll ever need a day and whey supplements will help you stay in that range and make some gains over time with hard work.

Some people believe in memes and overdo it with protein, EAT BIG TO GET BIG REAL FOOD OMG is a meme to the extremes that are preached. The human body in its natural form just isn't built to turn 200+g of protein into muscle. If it wasn't a meme frauds wouldn't exist all over the fitness industry... makes sense right? they all work out, they all eat a lot, they all have protein supplements, bcaas, creatine etc but it's not enough. all the protein and working out in the world isn't going to make you look like Big Ramy or whatever physique guy. They're all still photo/video manipulation and site injecting etc. even with their frauding and being genetic freaks. .

in closing, to state again, just be realistic. you're probably going to forever be dyel for life unless you fraud. just look at people you see everyday most look like shit, even in gyms.

Wouldn't it be better just to eat food instead of drinking this?

A vial of test-e costs less than a tub of whey.

Bought a tub of this yesterday, can confirm. 1g less of sugar though than malt

I've done cycles myself and I'm preping for another but what you said is retarded, a vial is usually like 250mg and you'd need at least 2 vials a week for 8-10 weeks to see gains

u fucking wot m8. Do you mean ampules?

A vial of test is typically 10ml of 250-300mg test/ml. Which lasts anything from 4-12 weeks depending on what dosage you are running.

How important is high protein intake durring cutting?

>Cutting
Use it

>Bulking
Just eat food

>Maintaining
Use at own discretion

>Protein absorbtion increases if you add sugar
>Excess protein gets converted in glucose

>Muh it has too much sugar in it

Are you retarded? Protein shakes = Sugar.

its 1g per pound of LEAN MASS, not total bodyweight. When will people realize this..

It's meh with water, but it's fucking godlike with milk, I want to cry tears of joy whenever I drink one with milk. What are you on about?

can i get enough of these magical milky protons without spending hundreds of dollars on gross sugary chemical laden artificially flavoured powders? am i doomed to forever live with nogains if i don't bend the knee to supp companies?
can't comment on amino acids literally being converted into glucose... but ya they have alot of sugar? not sure what i'm supposed to say here

>food protein is better

The quality of the protein found in whey is better than 99% of protein sources found in normal food. The only thing that beats it is maybe egg whites and chicken breast, slightly. But protein from other sources, like nuts, breads, whatever, isn't as good.

But who's retarded enough to only drink protein supplements without eating regular meals too?

why do i feel like this post is going to be the start of something truly dank

real talk tho, people are more concerned about "protein quality" than getting 30 grams of dietary fibre every day, or eating 8-12 servings of fruits and veggies per day

>~$.02/g
>unflavored
MyProtein.

Multivitamin.. flaxseed oil.

>dietary fiber
Unnecessary on a powder diet with antioxidants (cloves).

>8-12 servings of fruits
Keto.

>veggies
Spinach/arugula.. but k1 vitamins exist.