I can't believe he's fucking gone

Am I the only one who can't believe Rich Piana is fucking dead?

It was all so quick
Of all people I didn't expect him to fucking die

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4f5lA1ecuWg
youtu.be/sFIyq4jGwno
youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA
youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know user

>You will never lurk a fresh Rich Piana Youtube comment section

I don't lift on weekends, but yesterday I lifted for Rich. Rip big guy, you will be dearly missed. Also I hope his ex cunt Sara doesn't get a dime.

>ywn have a picture with Piano man
Why even live anymore?

Unreal. Can't believe it.

Is it roids overdose or something else? Coccaine?

I called for this fucker to die soon last year...

he took every PED known to man... how can you honestly say you didn't expect him to die...

you're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

yeah. they always end up dyin. RIP piana

rest in protein

this is the fucking worst

RIP RICH

I imagine him laying there on a table, ready to be examined.
His face lost all it's expression, his muscles he worked on for so long...stiffening and ready to disintegrate at any time.
No more GOOD FUCKING MORNING
No more youtube vids
No more lifting tips
No more motivational speech
No more relaxed and laid back Rich Piana.
I miss him already.

cry a fucking river... he was one of the most fake human beings to walk the earth... now he's gone because he abused his body to no end.

He trashed his life and his health for vanity.

There is a special place in hell for these losers.

I'm gonna miss him so much

I miss him already...
Time will go by but he will still be in my memories.

Good fucking night goddammit.

>Of all people I didn't expect him to fucking die
I did. Fucking roid abusers.

It's not about the number of years of life, it's about the life lived in those years.

He did what he loved and you are a gargantuan faggot, kys

It really does feel surreal. There are guys like Big Lenny, where you think he's gonna drop dead at any moment, and there are guys like Rich, who despite having a horrible lifestyle you kinda see as immortal.

He did this to himself though, as cold as that is to admit. He was snorting cocaine in his bathroom on top of EVERYTHING ELSE he used. I can't even begin to imagine the stress his body was going through.

Are you stupid? It makes perfect sense that somebody who abuses steroids would die from heart failure.

I am still shocked

Everyone saw it coming what the fuck are you talking about?

What are you fucking retarded? Friday is not the weekend.

>skin cancer from years of dying
>acromegaly from years of steroids
>kidney problems from years of 10 meals per day
>Did Cocaine As Well

But how could he die so soon??? I thought he took liver and organ

Does anybody know in what video he talks about his dead dog and something about a sofa?

Time zones

It's still very surreal to me.

Fucking this. Feels bad man.

Going to do an 8 hour arm workout for him when I get back from my holiday

At least we still have mkaelus. His parodies are just as good as a new Rich video.

>mfw Scooby is next

cookie time :(

The last 2 minutes of this video has me in tears

youtube.com/watch?v=4f5lA1ecuWg

Get ready, this guy is next, the hurricane is coming for him.

>tfw you will never see Rich go on another adventure to a 7/11 to find Ben and Jerry Ice Cream at 12am with a blonde bimbo girlfriend

His strength base is too much to be moved by anything less than a cateogry 4

Don't you dare curse him

KEK

>tfw death mogged

I watched some videos and heard him say
>what ever it takes, if I die... I die

I feel better now knowing he's at peace

youtu.be/sFIyq4jGwno

"My chest hasn't been this sore in a long time"

Probably not as sore as the moment his heart gave out and he collapsed to the floor.

Its really weird. Ive had a day to come to terms with it, but already seeing pictures of him feels like watching a documentary from the past.

I would like to attend his funeral but I'm broke, that's if the public is allowed to attend anyway.

At least he has a team of guys who can carry him assuming hes not cremated

Another brain-dead loser dies of overdose.

The only surprise here is that he lasted as long as he did.

>Tfw Boogie outlived Rich.

Boogie is in his 30's though, no?

Boogie is 43, rich is 46.

Proof being muscular is worse than being fat

What a shit reality

Doing coke, abusing steroids and whatever the fuck else Rich was doing and being 300lbs of muscle and synthol is as bad as being fat.

>implying Boogie makes it to 45

Well boogie was 550lbs for a decade, dude

He's down to 450lbs after his surgery, his chances are looking up

It's just not fair

Rich has been abusing steroids and probably other drugs and chemicals for more than a decade

F

>4 scoops
>roids
>synthol

did anyone really not see this coming?

Boogie has been 300lbs since his teenage years.

This is boogie in the mid 90s, I can't find the exact picture of him as a child.

The only picture I can relate it to is that fat kid by his computer after he spilt his drink on himself and he is literally just a spherical ball of fat.

Boogie has been fat since adolescence, rich started taking steroids at 18.
Boogie has put more strain on his body for a longer time.

Rich had an enlarged heart due to the growth hormones I am guessing, while boogies is normal, so I guess that was his downfall.

>that whip cream by the computer

Because you never know when pie is going to be served

Don't be sad, he finally fulfilled his promise of leaving humanity behind.

>Rich had an enlarged heart due to the growth hormones I am guessing, while boogies is normal, so I guess that was his downfall.
pretty much this. There's speculation his enlarged heart made him inable to recover from his fall.

It's really scary how a fall (from your own height) can mess you up or kill you. My grandfather had a work accident where he fell and hit his head and had to get surgery and went into retirement.

Like seriously? Falling from your own height?

I guess as well the bigger they are the harder they fall. His 45lbs head had 280lbs of mass pulling it down.

Its not the way he was meant to go. That's what upsets me.

I kinda expected his heart to explode on the final rep of a deadlift rep max out or something.

Or perhaps a series where he goes to 500lbs of lean mass and just explodes

Yeah it's a shame and he was really growing in popularity too, he just hit the point he was in generation iron 2

I haven't stepped foot inside a gym in over a month but yesterday set the fire in my ass to get in their and kill my arms. Did the same today as well.

If you think about it, this is like another zyzz death. Rich brought so much to the fitness industry especially with his talks about drug experiences.

He was a great person. He never deserved all the hate he got. Meanwhile fake natty shithead youtubers get praised by retards.

Est-ce que je suis le seul qui ne peut pas croire que Rich Piana est fous?

Tout était si rapide
De toutes les personnes, je ne m'attendais pas à mourir
>>
Anonyme 26/08/17 (Samedi) 07:45:44 No.42639408 ▶
Fichier: 450e555df8d97e7985baa13c4 (...). Jpg (13 KB, 236x272)
13 Ko
>> 42639377 (OP)
Je sais user
>>
Anonyme 26/08/17 (Samedi) 07:50:41 No.42639440 ▶ >> 42639858 >> 42644061 >> 42644600
Fichier: image.jpg (59 KB, 300x360)
59 KB
> Vous ne lâcherez jamais une nouvelle section de commentaires Rich Piana Youtube
>>
Anonyme 26/08/17 (Sam) 07:57:44 No.42639479 ▶ >> 42642887 >> 42645424
>> 42639377 (OP)
Je ne lève pas le week-end, mais hier, j'ai soulevé Rich. Rip big guy, vous serez très égaré. Aussi, j'espère que son ex-chatte Sara n'a pas le moindre souci.
>>
Anonyme 26/08/17 (Samedi) 08:00:52 No.42639496 ▶
Fichier: v3261.jpg (21 KB, 300x300)
21 Ko
> Ywn a une photo avec un homme à piano
Pourquoi vivre plus?
>>
Anonyme 26/08/17 (Samedi) 08:24:15 No.42639626 ▶
>> 42639377 (OP)
Irréel. Je ne peux pas le croire.
>>
Anonyme 26/08/17 (Samedi) 08:25:17 No.42639636 ▶
Est-ce que c'est une overdose roids ou quelque chose d'autre? Coccaine?
>>
Anonyme 26/08/17 (Samedi) 08:26:51 No.42639648 ▶
>> 42639377 (OP)
J'ai demandé à ce fillette de mourir bientôt l'année dernière ...

Il a pris chaque PED connu de l'homme ... comment dire honnêtement que vous ne vous attendiez pas à ce qu'il meure ...

Vous êtes un type spécial de bêtises, n'est-ce pas?
>>
Anonyme 26/08/17 (Samedi) 08:27:56 No.42639650 ▶
>> 42639377 (OP)
Ouais. Ils finissent toujours par dyin. RIP piana
>>
Anonyme 26/08/17 (Samedi) 08:41:26 No.42639754 ▶
>> 42639377 (OP)
Repose en protéines
>>
Anonyme 26/08/17 (Samedi) 08:53:19 No.42639858 ▶
>> 42639440
C'est le pire pire

RIP RICH

but he died of a coke overdose user

Why did his face look... unnatural?
did he get some type of cosmetic surgery ?(Lips maybe?)

well, at least we still have scooby

He is was a very insecure man

He had his lips and cheeks pumped. Wore mascara, eyeliner, and colored contacts.

This faggot was bound to die sooner or later. no more memes for you neckbeards

Scooby is boring and a big queer

/our guy/ is likely to die next

>Scooby
>boring
pls leave

Name one thing he's done worth watching?

ur dad

>ywn hear him call you babe again

No... If Ripptoe dies my heart will physically rip into pieces

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=w7ZK7OkfeXA

Of all people I did expect him to die. Easily top 3 along with Lenny and Jason.

Hopefully

really? I figured the steroids alone would be enough to kill him

>died due to his own stupidity
Look, it was one or the other. He wasn't going to last much longer either way.

Jason dying would benefit the humanity that Rich left behind.

KNOCKS ON WOOD VERY HARD

>tfw scooby is all we have left

This. Order 66 on Genova please.

I fucking hate how I'm sick as fuck right now, I want to have a lift for Rich.

I remember we used to joke last year about how Rich didn't have very long but I just can't believe it actually happened.

Fucking devestated.

I just want things to go back to the happy times when Rich and Sara were still together and they'd pop into a fast food place right at close.

Those videos got me through some terrible times. I was living in a shitty household, my landlord was an abusive fucker and all I had was lifting

But Rich helped me get through those dark times with his positive attitude.

>One day you may

>we used to joke last year about how Rich didn't have very long
Those weren't jokes, user, I'm pretty sure enough people here knew about the trouble that can come with roids. Either that, or they learned directly from Zyzz's death.

I'm going to name my next dog China Piana in honor of Rich.

What killed him was his "Bigger By the Day" bulking period. It's incredibly unhealthy to get up beyond 315 lbs when you're only 6'2". Dude was a lifting god. Had unlimited motivation.

No, thread theme will always be the natty anthem.
youtube.com/watch?v=j3_g8P9elQM

I am serious. He's a cancer to the fitness industry. Fuck his autism. He provides nothing but cringe to the human race. And a bunch of morons made him famous.

It's not fair that he's still breathing, but Rich is RIP and Scooby has left us. Such is life though, amirite guyz?

We can only hope that Janoy Order 66's himself, sooner than later.

what? you don't understand how a guy that doesn't know the meaning of moderation wasn't going to die early?

I thought the nose candy killed him?

Rich Piana was such good shit to watch, dude was funny as fuck, over the top, and wrote his own memes.

We'll know soon enough. We know he had an enlarged heart that was beating erratically while he was on the ventilator. If he was doing coke it could have pushed his heart over the edge.

An incredibly damaged man with a lot of demons who nevertheless did everything it took to achieve his dream and live the life he wanted. Kind, genuine, and a breath of fresh air in an industry run on deceit and lies.

We all knew he wasn't going to last long but this wasn't how it was supposed to end. His is the only celebrity death that's ever hit me hard.

RIP Rich

Can we please eat 8 scoops for Rich? Maybe make it a hashtag or something, I feel like he has to be honored.

Thanks, bro

Yeah man when I think about it I still get short of breath at times. There's been some messed up deaths this year like the singer of linkin park committing suicide but Rich Piana going is a huge hit

He was a narcissistic loser who abused drugs of all kinds and thrived on the adoration of children.

Let's not canonize him because he's dead.

Instead, let him be an example to young people that if you YOLO through life only caring about social media and how big you are, you will die depressed and broken.

Fuck Rich Piana. He was a loser degenerate and should only be a role model for how not to live your life.

stupid lanklets when will they learn

Rich did things his way faggot and he had more cash than you and your dad.

He seemed to enjoy life and he didn't die depressed he died knocked out.

But anyway most adults already knew that lifestyle isn't sustainable. But you're right maybe for some kids coming up this will be their moment they realize that living like that isn't best for your health

>Instead, let him be an example to young people that if you YOLO through life only caring about social media and how big you are, you will die depressed and broken.
I somewhat agree with this sentiment but would urge you to consider the fact he almost certainly dealt with depression and other mental health issues which prompted his behavior FAR before he died. In fact, instead I'd suggest the message behind his life to be that this body dysmorphia shit is not a joke, and if you feel yourself getting wrapped up in it to seek help immediately before you end up like Rich and basically need to adopt that YOLO lifestyle to even attain some semblance of happiness.