Anyone else glad this useless fuck left humanity behind? I've been calling on him to die...

Anyone else glad this useless fuck left humanity behind? I've been calling on him to die... that last fight video of him I was thinking to myself... how is this fucking douche still alive? Well it didn't take long.

You can't grow that kind of mass with every PED under the sun and expect to live a long healthy life.

These people are fake and the epitomy of vain, and do not deserve remorse. Rather we should be happy this fuck can be a poster child for what not to become.

All of you fake vain southern cali fucks need to die AFAIC...

Other urls found in this thread:

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099
twitter.com/AnonBabble

saged
pop off fatso

I guess the only thing he had going for him was he hated niggers... but who can blame him for that.

You'd think all the anitfa nigger faggots would be making a bigger deal out of it.

Press C to give OP cancer

C
A

>All of you fake vain southern cali fucks need to die AFAIC...

Lol, he thinks people in california give a fuck about the opinions of flyovers

Isn't California cuck central never been to US but that's the vibe I get when Americans insult each other

>being this mad about the way someone lived their life

get help op

There are plenty of liberal cucks in every major city. Still though, Southern cali is the best place to live in the US in terms of quality of life, women, weather, things to do, etc. Anyone who disagrees is a jealous faggot nigger.

Agreed. Glad he's dead.

Kys yourself

When you're not having nigger riots, earthquakes, smog, etc...

quality of life is hardly a measure of anything when you try to justify hugging trees.

What's funny about "flyover states" california is exactly that... it's cool to experience for a week or two then the fakeness sets in and the appeal wears off... thanks but no thanks.

C heck em

deep within this husk of meat he was a feel guy. i herd he went to roids after he got booed on stage.

its just bizarre because with his financial gains he could have lived such a comfy good life.

he is a dire reminder that mental wounds need to get treated or you literally die in slomo

clearly he was a weak human being, else he wouldn't have gone to such great lengths to compensate....

all these people putting him on a pedestal need to be slapboxed senseless. .

C

C

Everything about the Stay Puft Oil Man was fake--fake muscles, fake plates, fake height (wears lifts), fake tan, fake teeth (veneers), fake hair (transplant) and even fake face. He had tons of work done on his face (and every other part of his body) according to his ex-fiancee.

getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=462947.msg6665099#msg6665099

He bought expensive watches--and rented expensive cars--and then returned them after making a video showing them off. In other words, his possessions too were fake. His wife had fake tits. Hell, those probably weren't even his dogs.

I guess I couldn't blame him, though. He was like a Kardashian sister--he had no discernible talent but we knew who he was for some reason. And he seemed to do well by selling teenage boys on YouTube some weird, macho fantasy of being a badass who didn't give a fuck about anything when in reality he was one of the most insecure people in the world. And like a Kardashian, he was raised by a narcissistic SoCal mother with a plastic surgery addiction and a closet homo bodybuilder dad. It's surprising he wasn't even more screwed up.

Its sad he died, but I was thinking about how he couldn't live much longer. Its almost good that he went out this way. He was destine for some pretty bad health problems in his later years.

He died a king of his subculture tho. And in his mind it's all there was to live for.

>no discernible talent