Do you think he knew about Veeky Forums?

Do you think he knew about Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

4chandata.org/fit/Has-any-other-tripfag-deadlifted-6-or-more-plates-a354316
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Look at my sweet man

damn this nigga had more of a life than the whole of Veeky Forums combined
RIP in Protein sweet prince

Sometimes I wonder if its better to live the life of 10 men, and die young, or grow old and be miserable wagecuck for all your life.

How do I stop being so fucking insecure and do what I actually wanna do? Holy fuck.

No. He knew nothing.

I'm just glad he's dead.

He was literally a tripfag here you idiot.

Is that a DIET COKE

I don't endorse tripfags.

too bad he didn't know when to put the needle down.

...Said the namefag, who is also quite clearly a newfag.

The thing with Rich is I thought he'd wake up from his coma and grab life by the balls. He'd been natty for his entire adult life, and so why not jump on the juice after he woke up? At this point he had nothing to lose. We all knew he was natty before, and now we'd forgive him for going all the way to finally get what he wanted: a mutant physique, far removed from the aesthetic ideals of men and the anatomical limitations of the human body. He almost got that chance.

Ripping piece, my sweet prince.

It's a tragedy to die, period. You don't have to make it worse.

I heard that back in the mutant days he posted advice here, can anyone confirm?

Apparently he left because of all the autism

Yeah he was here

Look at the can

>the whole of Veeky Forums combined
But what if Rich was one of us?

desu I wanted to see what would happen to him after waking up from a coma after like 6 months. I wanted to see a dyel Rich Pinanno

What tripp did he use?

>we never got to see what Rick looked like on juice
Imagine how huge he would have been.

F A G G O T
A
G
G
O
T

Yeah, I'm sure he came to an anime imageboard to listen to your shit advice and whinging.

My man

Bruh, what?

Nice quads, I wish I knew the answer, if I did I wouldn't be on this shit hole

>shit hole
Please, you are still getting your laughs here.

Didn't you guys hear? Rich Piana is alive. He did exactly what you said--he decided his time as a natty is over, hopped on the juice, and got so big he literally left humanity behind for a higher plane of existence. He's gone, yes. But not dead by any means.

I should be out with a girl laughing and making jokes to each other, smiling, looking in her eyes, but for now Veeky Forums is the closest to real human contact I can get

Jesus. What disease is this called?

think of how miserable you are right now and realize that you have NOTHING to lose. NOTHING.

>think of how miserable you are right now
Exactly why I shouldn't bother talking to other people. I've got nothing going for me.

>closest to real human contact i can get
Why's that user?

We share the feels and fear of simply getting up and follow our dreams, is what i meant

I'm moving to a new place next Friday, it's next to a bar and hotel and in the middle of the marketplace. I might get some SICK social gainz there. WIsh me luck.

I have super skinny calves which make me insecure.

Godspeed user, don't let me down

So you are waiting for colder weather? Cmon user. What can you lose? You just gonna waste all this time being insecure? If you actually meet someone, who will belittle you, you will stop contact. You better embrace that shit

he used to post here as supermutant, fucking newfags

I'm just autistic I guess, and it's not even because of my physical looks, I'm tall decently built and average face. I just can't bring myself to socialize or even talk to thots

Are you kidding??

50% life at high levels of happiness is way better than living twice as long and being totally miserable.

I have peers from high school that did nothing with their lives but become wage cucks that drink, do drugs, and play vidya.

>it's only been 6 years since we graduated high school but the stress of not having your life together and of living badly has aged them unbelievably hard

Try to imagine how different a person's happiness is

Person 1
>married a girl whom you were the first boyfriend to
>both of you and your wife have high paying jobs
>set aside money every month because your wife follows the rules you set for financial success (don't waste money keeping up appearances or buying frivolous shit)
>both of you stay fit
>great relationship with family and friends network
>are only friends with people that take care of themselves and have a vision for their lives
>look forward to both succeeding at work and coming home to hit fitness/strength benchmarks and smash pussy

Person 2
>dating a used up girl who has had more sexual partners in a year than she does tattoos of platitudes. You wonder why every woman turns out to be garbage but never consider that you're fishing for shit.
>you lose a minimum wage job every 3-6 months because you miss work either because you stayed out too late partying, playing video games, or just didn't feel like it. You hate going to work and need an escape from reality just to be comfortable at home.
>you live paycheck to paycheck in a rental property where you would have a constant fear of being robbed if your TV and Xbox weren't the most expensive possessions you owned. You understand none of this.
>youre slowly getting more and more doughy. You are now grateful that a fat single mother of 2 with a 6/10 face would settle for you.
>your friends would make fun of you, leave you, or try to hamper you id you started to try living more healthy and improve your job skills. They want you to stay weak

Continued for person 2
>your friends provide no benefit. They can't help you network with anyone meaningful. Even their close family knows that they are leeches and would consider your friendship as a mark against your character
Person 1 is doing well.
Person 2 is in hell, doesn't know he's in hell, and wouldn't know how to leave hell, even if somebody told him he was in hell AND he believed them.

>>both of you and your wife have high paying jobs

Why would you want a wife that works you fucking retard?

Success is being able to live comfortably in a single-income household with your wife and kids.

He didn't deserve this

This.

some prime piano man Veeky Forums posts here

4chandata.org/fit/Has-any-other-tripfag-deadlifted-6-or-more-plates-a354316

he's super mutant

You dont need shit going for you. Talk to them cos you want to. Do stuff cos you want to, fuck why. Some women love ex cons, jobless bums. They have nothing going for them and they manage.

>love ex cons
What's that?
>Talk to them
About what?

lets make it way more simple
would u rather bee a
>nigger for 120y
>white man for 60
simple choice. imo the people who dont live their life the full r niggers. plain & simple

She's a nurse. Easy medical insurance, full-time pay and only works 3 days a week.

Makes life super easy

Why would you want a wife that works though?

There's only downsides if you already make enough money.

If you wife works, she's:

- More likely to be feminist
- More likely to divorce
- More likely to cheat
- More likely to be cranky or tired
- Not be dedicated to raising your children
- Not want to have sex as much

Nah, she's not going to work all of her life. This is just to ease the first few years before marriage.

3 days of work a week is nothing.

She's a super traditional Christian and lives to serve our marriage

I don't get whats wrong with being a nigger. Ofcourse I have never encountered any black man because I live in a non-cucked European country, but still if you are a nigger, you can be an alpha jacked nigga who blacks people's wife

Some black dudes look cool as fuck, like Ulisses Jr and Mike Rashid

former prison convicts, famalam

It is very sad to read since I had just had a lonely walk home from my friend's house, where all of my friends are now wasting time listening to music and watching TV/YouTube with precisely the same thoughts about how none of my friends push themselves, literally being definitions of losing jobs because partying/playing/doing stupid shit/not feeling like it.
I walked and repetitively thought to myself how much I hate the fact that I am wasting it and everyone around does too. The only people around me who are doing anything worthy are extremely naive and do so only because they are raised that way (A* students who have a long streak of positive reinforcement).
I feel like I should stop talking to all of my friends.
Hopefully, I will wake up early and head to the gym.
Sorry for the blog.
In my opinion, a wife should do some kind of work (not necessary high-paying), something that is just above a serious hobby, but obviously have enough time for kids and house stuff.

if we're posting on Veeky Forums, then we're person 2

I meant to say 3 days of work a week before having a kid. When we have a kid she may do a bit of work, but her job was chosen for its flexibility and utility at home

There are many paths to success.

Be virtuous and excellent in your pursuits. Perhaps go to a trade school of sorts.

It's kind of shitty, but I just stopped hanging with people like that. They aren't really people. They're NPC's.

No, stupid. It's a Coke Zero.

He was in spirit.

i read somewhere that if your wife works and you get divorced, she gets less of your shit than if your wife didn't work. You really only need your wife to not work in the first couple years of your children's lives anyway

Rich was very depressed and hated his lifestyle

I heard he spread his lats and flew away :'(