How can i gain weight at 1 dollar a day?

Going to be straight with you,I am damn poor in a third world country, can't work on my diet, eating rice and anything that makes me go through the day, i do a lot of exercise, but i guess due to my metabolism , i can't gain .
my nerves are all out popping on my body, due tom extreme body workout, but it can't add weight.
What are Veeky Forums's fitness board suggestion?
Max - 2-3$ a day.

MyProtein
Unflavored

A dollar a day? what are you doing, picking up all the quarters you see daily?

Post your ETH address

actually I take it back, there are no IDs. Sorry OP but I can't risk sending money to some scamming pajeet

M not trying to consume any protein in a direct way, i would love to consume it in fruits and veg.
Mostly i sometimes try to make my own peanut butter and eat it , cause it's cheaply that way.
But that happens only once in 2 months or so.
any other suggestions.

not op, I was about to put my address up. not a pajeet though, it's just that every bit helps.

you're not eating enough. period.
in a 'third world country' 2-3$ per day should be more than enough to eat well
read the fucking sticky

LOL! I like that you atleast thought to help a complete stranger.
But I wouldn't have taken the money anyway.
Let's just say ," That would be against my bushido".

>not trying to consume any protein in a direct way
Too bad, do it anyways.
And you're the reason OP will not be getting $20

Powder is like $.02/g.

Nope man.
Peanuts in raw form costs me 4 dollars a kilo.
Honey - even more.
mostly rice are what i eat, with some veg like cocumber and tomato.
There are some exercise that focuses on weight increase ,, specially yoga poses.
Which are nice , but believe me food is the same everywhere.
even in raw form.

hey you poor little nigger you should just kill yourself and hope that you respawn with a better life where you afford food to make gains

>There are some exercise that focuses on weight increase ,, specially yoga poses.

Wuttttttttttttttt

Beans.
Buy a ton of beans. Get them dried and rehydrate them. Can get good amounts of protein if you eat enough, and they pair well with rice. That's what I do.

store brand pasta is pretty cheap, at least where i live it's only 75 cents a box

are you in an area that you can fish? that could add a lot of protein into your diet for little to no cost

You keep mentioning fruit and veggies.
What about eggs? They tend to be the cheapest protein source around. Also consider offal meat (again it should be cheaper), cheeses and whatever oil is mass produced in your area for those extra calories (fats are the most calorie dense thing you can eat).

I ate 15 cevapcici for 2dollars in bosnia(kinda 3rd world) and a fuckhuge loaf of bread for 30cents

Beans,rice,potato. Should get enough for a dollar to last a day